My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

By TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... More

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.

1.9K 59 1
By TheSaltedFish

After Baili came out after changing his clothes, it was already two o'clock in the night. After returning the work clothes to Xiao Zhang, he left the club.

It was very cool outside at this time, but there was no one on the street, only occasionally I heard a few crickets in the grass on the side of the road.

"I have been busy all night, but my work has been soaked." Baili sighed up to the sky, suddenly feeling sad, took out his mobile phone and wanted to call his father to talk to him.

But just to think about it, if this time really passed, then the old man would probably find him overnight.

Baili angrily put the phone back into his trouser pocket, and was not planning to go back to Li Xian's house. He planned to take a stroll in T City during the dark, but before he raised his foot, he heard the sound of a horn behind him, a black luxury car. Drove out of the garage.

"Get in the car and take you back." The window rolled down, revealing Wei Xichen's handsome face.

"Ah, no need, I'll just go back by myself." Baili smiled at him, and two shallow dimples appeared on his childish cheeks.

When the teenager laughed, his eyes were surprisingly beautiful, and the slightly raised tails seemed to draw people's hearts.

Wei Xichen stayed for a while, then looked away awkwardly, "You are not safe at night by yourself, get in the car."

Unexpectedly, he was quite strong, Baili Wusheng smiled to himself, not wanting to provoke him to doubt, so he nodded, "All right."

In that case, you can only go home.

The luxury car drove all the way towards Li Xian's community, and there was a moment of silence in the car.

The temperature of the air conditioner in the car was moderate, but Wei Xichen gradually felt a little hot.

At first, it was just sweat on the forehead, but the body heat got higher and higher, and it didn't take long for the shirt under the suit to soak.

wrong!

Wei Xichen was shocked. The current situation is not because of the heat in the car, but clearly because of his body.

A palpitating sensation suddenly hit, Wei Xichen almost fainted and could only clenched his teeth to wake him up, but the feeling of dizziness became stronger and stronger, making his heart flustered.

I came out in a hurry today and didn't bring the medicine. Now there is an outsider Baili Wusheng beside me, just in case...

"Wei Xichen?"

Just when Wei Xichen was almost unable to support it, a sound like spring water suddenly woke him up, and that dizziness disappeared instantly.

"Are you okay, I think you seem to be very hot?" Baili Wusheng stretched out his hand and gently placed it on his shoulder, seemingly concerned and asking, but in fact it was helping Wei Xichen to seal the violent medicinal power inside his body.

This is really terrible. I thought he wouldn't have any problems with his body, but there was a problem immediately. If he wasn't by his side, I'm afraid he would die tonight.

"It's okay." Wei Xichen felt the physical discomfort and slowly relieved on its own. Although shocked, it didn't show on his face.

"It's okay, my house is here, then I will leave first." Baili said with a smile.

It seems that this matter needs to be discussed with Senior Wang after returning. After all, it is a human life, and the reason for all this is because his father sent the wrong express.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen nodded.

After thanking Wei Xichen, Baili bounced upstairs. Wei Xichen didn't rush to go, but waited until the light in the living room of a family upstairs turned on before telling the driver to go home.

...

Baili thought that Wang Lao and Li Xian should have rested at this late hour, but after turning on the light in the living room, they found that they were sitting on the sofa facing each other.

The lights are not turned on this night, which is really scary.

"Junior Brother, you're back." Li Xian turned his head and greeted him blankly.

"Well, senior, brother, why don't you rest?" Baili changed his slippers and walked to sit down beside them, "has something happened?"

"Junior Brother." Li Xian suddenly covered his face with one hand in a sad tone, "I'm afraid the three of us will be squeezed in the living room tonight."

"Huh?" Baili was taken aback, and hurriedly ran to the bedroom to take a look, and saw that all the furniture inside had been blown to pieces, and only a black medicine cauldron remained in the middle of the room.

That's it.

"It's okay, it's okay if Senior isn't injured." What can Baili say, the fryer is also a force majeure factor.

Fortunately, Li Xian seemed to have gotten used to this kind of thing. He quickly walked out of depression and said to Baili: "I will clean up and buy new furniture as soon as possible. Fortunately, Master stopped in time tonight. The explosion spread, so only this bedroom was sacrificed..."

Speaking of this, Baili saw a smug expression on Wang's face, and quickly praised, "Senior is amazing!"

Although I don't know what is so good about blowing up the house.

"Junior brother, are you drinking?" Li Xian didn't want to talk to his master. He leaned forward and sniffed, and sensitively smelled Baili's alcohol.

"Well, the boss treats him tonight, so he drank a little." Baili Wusheng's eyes were a little erratic.

"Is there any problem with the work?" Li Xian asked uneasy.

"I plan to go to other places to see, it doesn't feel suitable for me." Baili Wusheng prevaricates. The real reason is that he would not tell Li Xian.

"It's okay, just look for it if it doesn't fit, anyway." Li Xian smiled and hooked his shoulder, "rest assured, even if you can't find a job, there will be seniors covering you in the future."

"Then thank you brother."

Elder Wang looked at the two juniors sitting across from each other, and the faces hidden under the beard were slightly upturned.

These two hairy boys.

"By the way, senior, I want to tell you something." Baili felt that while everyone was here, he could just talk about Wei Xichen's affairs. After all, the elder Wang always keeps himself in the room to make medicine, and he doesn't Dare to disturb.

"What's wrong with my nephew?" Elder Wang touched his beard.

"It was the person who accidentally ate Gu Ling Pill that day. I saw him today." Baili's expression suddenly became serious. "I found that the sealed medicinal power in his body would run away from time to time. I'm afraid it will happen that day. Blast and die."

"Huh?" Old Wang showed a look of surprise, "With your cultivation base, can't you completely seal the medicinal power?"

"Yes." Baili nodded, "If I didn't happen to meet it tonight, that would be bad."

"Then why did you come back? You should continue to observe with him." Wang Lao said with a look of hatred for iron and steel, and then said: "This mortal is so powerful that he can unblock medicine by himself?"

When he patronized the express delivery thing that day, he didn't think about it in other ways. Today, after hearing Baili mention it again, he discovered the strange place.

"Unblock it by yourself?" Baili was startled, "Isn't it because my cultivation base is not enough?"

"Stupid boy, can you still deal with this in your golden core cultivation base? This kid must be weird!" Wang Lao glanced at him, then got up from the sofa, "I will go and see with you. This person is not easy."

"Okay." Baili nodded cautiously, and walked out with Wang before he even sat hot on his butt.

"Wait, I'll go too." Li Xian naturally couldn't rest assured that the two of them would go out together, and they would still go to other people's homes to spy on them, and decisively asked to go with them.

So the three people flew out of the window in the middle of the night and headed straight for the villa area.

...

After Wei Xichen got home, he simply took a shower and went to bed to rest, but before going to bed, he was full of the scene of the illness today.

This is the first time that the symptoms have alleviated spontaneously without taking medicine. What is different in normal times is that the symptoms are somewhat different, and the body has a fever, which has never been before.

Moreover, he had an attack only two days ago, so it is reasonable to say that it is impossible to have an attack again after only two days.

Wei Xichen has no clue about his physical condition, and just wants to wait for Qin Chu to come tomorrow, and then talk to him about it.

Thinking like this, Wei Xichen closed his eyes, completely unaware of the three figures floating outside the window.

"When this kid falls asleep, let's go in." Wang Lao touched his beard, his white Tang suit swayed gently in the night breeze, and his body was covered with fairy-style bones.

"Senior, why do you say he is weird? I see him as an ordinary person?" Baili said confusedly.

"Stupid boy, there are many things in this world that you still don't understand." Old Wang smiled, changed his posture and floated cross-legged in the air, "You can't escape from the world all the year round. The news is not clear. Let me tell you everything. The old stubborn thinking of Li Yu is so backward, he quickly abdicated and let Xian get it."

"Master, this is not the point." Li Xian reminded from the side.

"Huh!" The old man glared at him, pretending to slap his beard deeply, "My nephew, you must know that we must abide by the rules in this mortal society, otherwise the order will be chaotic. There are fewer and fewer monks in the world, and many cultivating families are no different from mortals, but there are still some big brothers hiding in the world, living an undisturbed life..."

"Master, do you mean that Wei Xichen is still a great man?" Li Xian immediately became excited.

"I can't see it yet." Old Wang smacked his lips. "If it is really powerful, how can I see the cultivation level."

"So this person is either a mortal or a big man." Baili said, "Then if he really has a very high cultivation base, wouldn't it be unnecessary for me to shoot before? Will this person laugh at me in his heart?"

"I just said that we must abide by the rules in this mortal world. Not only must we abide by the rules, but the big guys must abide by the rules." Wang Lao explained patiently. If you want to enter the world, you must seal your cultivation base and return to the body of a mortal, and when it comes to the tribulation period..."

"Passing the catastrophe period? Does that kind of fairy really exist?" Li Xian couldn't help but interrupted his master again.

"Short-sightedness! There are countless capable people and strangers in this world, but you have never seen it before!" Wang Lao slapped him angrily.

"Senior, haven't you said what to do with the catastrophe?" Baili asked impatiently.

"Oh, this tribulation period." Elder Wang smiled, "If the immortal in the tribulation period wants to enter the world, he must seal the soul, reincarnate, and go through the sufferings of the world. When the merits are completed, the seal is broken. You can Mahayana."

"Fuck!" Li Xian exclaimed, "Mahayana period, isn't it about to soar? Is there really a sky beyond this?"

"Who knows, since ancient times, I haven't seen any fairy who successfully ascended." Elder Wang said indifferently, "These things are not what we need to consider right now. They will be practiced step by step for me. Maybe there will be a long life in the future. "

"Yes." Baili and Li Xian nodded together, and both silently made up their minds.

"From your perspective, Senior, is this Wei Xichen's ability to seal the cultivation base during the transformation period, or is it a reincarnation after the catastrophe period?" Baili asked curiously.

"Although it can't be seen, it is most likely to be the Transcendental Stage. In the records of nearly a thousand years, I have never heard of any immortal being promoted to the Tribulation Stage." Wang Lao said.

"Really? That's a pity." Li Xian cast a disappointed look into the bedroom.

"It's a pity! Go, let's go in." Wang Lao beckoned to the two and went directly into the bedroom from the balcony.

This is not the first time that the three of them have come to visit. As the saying goes, once they are born and cooked again, after the three of them enter the bedroom, they are not welcome. After confirming that Wei Xichen will not wake up, they squeezed into the big bed together, close up. Observe this person who may be a bigwig.

"Huh? It turned out to be him!" Li Xian said in surprise.

With a hurried glance that day, Li Xian didn't pay close attention to Wei Xichen's appearance. He looked at this person up close and found out his identity.

"Who?" Baili asked curiously. Today in the club, I have been listening to Xiao Zhang's admiration for this person, and he was so excited that he had met a star, but this person looks pretty good. A star?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 194 52
Synopsis She is a cultivator from another world. She is proficient in refining artifacts, improving elixirs, talisman arrays, medical skills, and eve...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
60.5K 2.8K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...
77K 1.6K 31
;; the third book of the whole series !! # taking requests !! guys i cant thank yall enough for the tremendous amounts of support yall have given me...