Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 22 "Drunk"

514 27 9
By Borisdeep69

Vorgen: "I want more meat. The stew needs more meat."

???: "We have to save some food if we want to survive the winter, Vorgen"

Vorgen: "Okay...... " *Sniffle*

???: "............Let's head to the market tomorrow then. We'll buy some fresh meat there. Or maybe.... You can go hunting with your father."

Vorgen: "hmm...... I don't want to hurt the animals....Let's just go to the market"

???: "You do know that meat comes from animals, don't you?"

Vorgen: ".....yup"

???: "in order to get the meat you have to kill them....."

Vorgen: "So?"

???: "You have to hurt them..."

Vorgen: "Well.... It seems that sometimes we get comfort and benefits from the suffering and death of others....."

???: "... How old are you again?
Aren't you eight?"

Vorgen: "Indeed I am eight"

???: "That is not something an eight year old would say........"

Vorgen: "I made it myself.... But i kind of got that from someone"

???: "From Who?"

Vorgen: "A kind one eyed grandpa with a beard."

???: "One eyed? Tell me more about him. What did he look like?"

Vorgen: "He was wearing a cloak, a wide-brimmed hat and he was carrying a spear...... Oh and he had two crows perching on his shoulders."

???: "....... By the gods.... When?!"

Vorgen: "Yesterday...... Astrid went home earlier because it's getting dark and I was still making snowballs"

???: "And then?"

Vorgen: "I threw them aimlessly and they accidentally landed on the grandpa's face. I was surprised... I mean He came out of nowhere. After that He didn't get mad or anything. Just staying still. I thought he might be a statue or an illusion so i threw another snowball at him to make sure"

???: ".........Vorgen that's rude!"

Vorgen: "I didn't mean to... I was just curious"

???: "Oh Allfather please forgive this ignorant child of mine....."

Vorgen: "Do you know him? Where does he live? Who is he?"

???: "Slow down with the questions, Vorgen. Just know that if you meet him that means he considers you as one of his people"
They said with a smile on their face.

Vorgen: "Does Father know him? Father knows a lot of people"

???: "No.... he doesn't...he... Can't... He's a special case"

Vorgen: "Why?"

???: "Cause he's....... *Sigh* listen child. Someday you'll know.... As For now how about you finish that bowl first."

Vorgen: "Okay"

Astrid: "LET ME HAVE SOME!"

Vorgen: "WHOA!!"

???: " Astrid.....Let Vorgen eat. I'll get you another bowl"

Astrid: "Okay!"

Vorgen: "I think i just lost a few years of my life from that.....you little......
i almost dropped my stew.....thank god... It's safe... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HEY!!"

Vorgen: *Snore* *Snort* "Huh...? Where in the......fuck? I was in the woods... How the fuck did i get here?"

Lorderius: "HEY! YOU DRUNK CUNT!"

Vorgen: "..................Tsk."

Lorderius: ".................."

Vorgen: ".......Fuck off"

Lorderius: "What the hell, Vorgen? I was searching for you for hours. And i found you lying on the back of the camp?!"

Vorgen: "AWAWAWAWA I can't hear you! Damn it is windy out here! I can't Hear SHIT!!"

Lorderius: "What were you thinking?! Do you know what will happen to you if Holden cross finds out about this?!"

Vorgen: "OH TELL ME THEN! ENLIGHTEN ME!! What is he gonna do? Ooooh maybe he'll Lock me in a cell......Nonono maybe.... Execute me? Chop my head off? Tie me down and RAPE MY ASS?!"

Lorderius: "Whoa....."

Vorgen: "Well FUCK HIM! And fuck everyone! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!"

Lorderius: "....have you finally lost it?"

Vorgen: "I....I'm tired and mad... And i hate myself....and i hate everyone!!"

Lorderius: "Even me?"

Vorgen: "No, L. You're cool..............
For now....... So don't fucking try me.....you've seen what happened to those who tried"

Flashback
Lorderius POV

It was when were at a small town and We were assigned to secure a crime scene while the local Lawbringers were doing investigation and questioning inside the house.

Vortiger ordered us because we had nothing else to do and there might be some job left for us.

We had to boost the public image of the Blackpriors. And so in order to do that we were helping the local Law.

Vorgen: "Ma'am I would like you to keep your distance."
Said Vorgen to woman who seemed upset that she wasn't allowed access to the house which was the crime scene.

She was also carrying a baby. A loud crying baby......

Woman: "What's the meaning of this?! This is my son's house and I would like to enter!"

Lorderius: "Can't do, Ma'am. This house is a crime scene and the criminal is still in the house for further questioning."

Baby: "Waaaaah!!! Waaaah!!!"

Woman: "A crime scene? Are you telling me that my son is involved in this?"

Vorgen: "Walter lazlow..... Is that your son?"

Woman: "Yes that's my son. Now let me through you pair of no good maggots. I paid my taxes!"

Vorgen: "Ma'am please....... We are just doing our job which is to keep people away from here.... So how about you make this easier for us and move along please"

Woman: "What did he do?!"

Lorderius: "He kidnapped and murdered a civilian. An Innocent one at that..... A young lady. Her body was found in the house"

Woman:"That's nonsense. I need to see him now! LET ME THROUGH!"

Vorgen: "Ma'am i have to insi--"

The woman tried to make his way into the house. She even tried to hit us. Before she tried to hit us again, Vorgen decided to take action.

He grabbed her arm and tried to calm her down but the next thing she does may cost her life.

Woman: "Let go of me!! *Spits*
She growled and spit on Vorgen's helmeted face.

Vorgen: "................"

Lorderius: "..........oh no"

Vorgen: *Inhales*.......... *Exhales*.......
Hoooooooohhhhh......tssssssshhhh.................Your son....."

Woman: "What is it about my son?"

Vorgen: "I don't even know why those Lawbringers still bother questioning him.....Just a guess but i think he's gonna hang, Oh I'm very sure of it ......... Or maybe he'll get the honor of being executed by A Lawbringer.HA! *Clears throat*
Sorry......"

Woman: "What? This must be a mistake. My son has been framed"

Baby: "WAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAA!"

Vorgen: "...... Chill... you can always make another one. Oh it seems you have made one....a loud one at that.....You have planned it all out huh?"

Lorderius: "VORGEN!"

Vorgen: "Whooops..... Uh... Sorry.... Now move along please.... You'll be seeing him later.... Don't worry ma'am......We will give you a notice
.......of where the execution will take place....."

Woman: "How dare you?! *Spits*

Vorgen:"Mmmmmmm.....sssssspit....
hohoho.... Oh boy.............oooooh god....
Ma'am.....I'm being extra generous today....... Leave.....Now.............
Don't try me..."

Lorderius: "Ma'am...."

Woman: "You think im afraid of you? I'm not going anywhere"

Vorgen: "I'll be counting to three...."

Woman: "Are you deaf?! Let me through!"

Vorgen: " ONE!"

Lorderius: "For the love of god......... Please leave"

Vorgen: "TWO!"

Baby: "Waaah waaaaah!"

Lorderius: "MA'AM!"

Vorgen: " THREE!"

Lorderius: "...........Run"

Vorgen: "Oh... Still here huh...? You have been given a fair warning yet you still fail to cooperate.....ha...haha...
Ma'am..... I'm going to snap your neck now..."

Woman: "W-what? You're bluffing. You wouldn't touch a woman"

Vorgen: "Oh please.... These hands are rated E ......... For everyone.............
Allow me to demonstrate!!!"

Woman: "Wh-- Gakh"

As soon as he finished his sentence, Vorgen grabbed the woman's neck. He lifted her up with his hands and choked her mid air.

Lorderius: " WHOA WHOA WHOA! Vorgen, let go of the lady!!! LET GO OF THE LADY!!!!"

Her face slowly turned blue and her grip on her baby came loose. Fortunately, Lorderius caught the baby before they fell to the ground.

Baby: "WAAAAH WAAAAH"

Lorderius: "She's a Mother, Vorgen!!"

Vorgen: "..............." *Sigh*

Vorgen loosened his grip, letting the woman fell to the ground. She gasped and coughed while rubbing the red marks oh her neck.

Vorgen: "....... I won't kill you.... But i will if you don't show me some goddamn respect....."

Baby: "WAAAAH WAAAAAH!"

Vorgen: "And you..... GIVE ME THAT!!"
He growled as he took the baby from Lorderius.

Lorderius: "Hey what are y--"

Vorgen held the baby in front of his face and screamed at them.

Vorgen: "WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAH!"

Baby: ".............."

Vorgen: "................"

Baby: "WA--"

Vorgen: "WAAAAAAAH WAAAH"

Baby: "W--"

Vorgen: "YOU LIKE THAT HUH?! WAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAH!!"

Baby: "..............." *Sniffles*

End of Flashback

Lorderius: "........ It was.... Wow...."

Vorgen: "Ya got more them drinks?"

Lorderius: "I don't think that's a good idea.... We're about to attack the viking fotress later... It's not wise to get dru--"

Vorgen: "Do you have them or not?!"

Lorderius: "There might be some at camp....."

Vorgen: "NICE! Lets get drunk!"

Lorderius: "I think I'll pa--"

Vorgen: "I SAID LET'S GET DRUNK!!"

Timeskip
Third person POV

Vorgen: "So....There's dis gurl... She played wit mah feelings man! She played meh Like a goddamn Fiddle! "

Lorderius: "She got *hic*.... a man?"

Vorgen: "Yeah, bruv! A goddamn fiance!! Like what the fuck?! I mean.... Why didn't she see me as a potential lovah? Bitch, I'm a husband material!!"

Lorderius: "Fiance?!.... Ya still got a chance, Virgin! I mean Vorgen.... She still ain't married yet, Right?! "

Vorgen: "Hwhat?!"

*Step* *Step* *Step* *step* *step*
A soldier carrying a crate of rations walked past them

Lorderius: "HuUuUuH? Who's this now''

Vorgen: "Oi, Son! Come here!"

Blackstone: "Me?"

Vorgen: "Yeeeeeah you, Son! Come here!"

Putting down the crate that he was carrying he then walked up to them.

Blackstone: "What is it?"

Vorgen: "Ye got a Girl, Lad?"

Blackstone: "Yeah....."

Vorgen: "Ye love her?"

Blackstone: "Of course"

Vorgen: "Will you give everything for her?"

Blackstone: "Yes..."

Vorgen: "Do you want her to always smile and happy?"

Blackstone: "Of course!"

Vorgen: "That sounds exactly like....you want to marry her"

Blackstone: "Yes...i do...I planned to propose to her after i return home. I'm going to make her the happiest woman in the world"

Vorgen: "................."

Lorderius: "............."

Vorgen: "Aha....aha aha ahaaaaa!"

Lorderius: "Aha!"

Vorgen: "We found a SIMP!!"

Lorderius: "Yuh man!"

Blackstone: "What's a simp?"

Vorgen: "Ay ay dawg... we jokin bruh. Good luck, man! Make that woman happy ya hear?"

Blackstone: "Thanks!"

Vorgen: "Wuts yer name, lad?"

Brock: "Name's Brock, sir"

Vorgen: "Brock, huh.... I'll remember that.....Go on now! Don't let us disturb ya"

Lorderius: "Yeee we ain't gonna pick on a pure guy like you...."

Vorgen: "Oh love.... Such a beautiful thing..."

Lorderius: "Yep"

Vorgen: "Yet so painful....."

Lorderius: *Drinks* *Gluck* Gluck*
"....Yeeeeep"

Vorgen: "Hey dawg let's go somewhere else....lets bounce"

Lorderius: "Yeeeah I'm getting sick here"

Timeskip

Mordred could be seen sitting on a log. She was busy sharpening his sword until she heard faint giggles behind the trees.

She felt uneasy and so she started to stare at the trees. Something's watching her, she though.

She almost jumped off her seat after seeing Vorgen's head popped behind a tree.

Mordred: "What are you doing....?"

Vorgen: "Aha aha aHaaa! You finally noticed me.......i was gettin lonely. Aha aha aha what's good gurl?"
*Rub hands intensely*

Mordred: "Why are rubbing your hands like that....?"

Vorgen: "Cuz it's cold baby girl. It's like an ice age around here"

Following behind him, Lorderius was holding a bottle of liquor in his hand.

Lorderius: "Ayyy what's good, Mordred?"

Mordred: "You two smell like liquor. Are you drunk?"

Vorgen: "Yeah I'm drunk....drunk in love, baby~ AHa aHa Ahaaaa!"

Lorderius: "OOOH He said it!!"

Mordred: "I see...."

Vorgen: "Dayum you look hella fine today, Gurl. Metaphorically if you were a door i would bang you
All. Night.Long baby girl!"

Lorderius: "Ayyyy!"

Mordred: "........... Are you out of your mind? you damn sick pervert...."

Vorgen: "Oooh Yo, L! "

Lorderius: "Yuh?"

Vorgen: "She playin hard to get"

Lorderius: "Use them lines, bruh. More of Them fuckboy lines!"

Vorgen: "Hm.... Ay metaphorically....... if i was a squirrel.....and you were an acorn..... And we locked eyes....from adjacent at the park.....Would you go nuts for me? Aha Aha Ahaaaa!"

Lorderius: "Ayyyy MAH MAN! another one!"

Vorgen: "Uuh...Meta...Metaphorically...
if i was the sun... And you were the earth... And i kiss you with my UV rays....... Would you kiss back..... or would you put on some sunscreen? But there's no sunscreen in today's world. They ain't been invented yet.....So you better kiss me back, girl. AHA!"

Lorderius: "OOOoooh!! Shieeet!!!"

Vorgen: "Ayo Give me, five"

*High fives*

Lorderius: "That was sick!"

Mordred: ".......What the hell?"

Vorgen: "upupup sssshhh....Calm your tits gurl. Let me speak first, aight?"

Lorderius: "Yuh girl! Let the man speak!"

Mordred: "............."

Vorgen: "Ayo metaphorically..... if i was a sword would you be my sheath? You be keepin me nice and good all night inside you gurl... Aha ha ha"

Lorderius: "Aaaha ha ha haaaa! Come on give us a new one!"

Vorgen: "Hypothetically if like.... You were naked and i was naked and we was just like... Super horny or whatever.... would you like....be down to kiss? Aha aha ahaaa.... come on girl, these lips are always available."

Lorderius: "Aha aha *Gulp* *Gulp* *gulp* whoooo!"

Vorgen: "Ay gimme dat dawg"

Vorgen took The bottle from Lorderius. He then poured them into the ground, saying

Vorgen: "Look how i make the ground wet, girl"

Mordred: ".........you're wasting them"

Vorgen: "gurl........I'm so jealous of your heart"

Mordred: "................"

Vorgen: "Go on... Ask why"

Lorderius: "Oh? Oh?"

Mordred: ".....Why?"

Vorgen: "Because it's pumping inside you and I'm NOT!.....YET! Aha aha ahaaa!"

Lorderius: "Oooooh SNAP!!!"

Mordred sighed. She stood up from her seat and approached the two.

*SMACK*

Vorgen: "Oof! Aaah...... Aha aha.....aha haaaaa....."

Lorderius: "Ooooh she mad, dawg"

*SMACK*

Lorderius: "Oof! Ow..... Owwww"

The Blackpriors fell on their asses. Lying on the ground, Groaning and giggling.

Mordred: "Drunk bastards...."

Vorgen: "Dayum gurl... I have fallen... For you!! Aha aha ahaaa.............
You making me act all freaky......"

She turned around and kicked his face.

*CLANG*

Mordred POV

I can't believe this people dare to get drunk when we are about to go to battle. The nerve....

Vorgen: "Why......." *Sobs*

Mordred: "......What?"

Vorgen: "Just why..... Why can't things go right in my life...... I just want someone to cuddle with.... I want someone someone to hold.....
I want a woman...... To love me the same way i do...."

Mordred: "..................."

Vorgen: "She has a fiance..... Can you believe that..... I was hurt....i still am... I want her to break off with that man....But who am i to stop her...... She ain't mine..... She's someone's else...."

Is he talking about me?

*Step* *Step* *Step*

Mordred: "Stone...."

Stone: "Why are those two lying on the ground?"

Mordred: "They're drunk....."

Stone: "And why is the big guy crying?"

Mordred: ".........don't ask me"

TO BE CONTINUED

Like Vorgen in the pic said. Thank you for reading. Appreciate it.

Welp It turned pretty Deppresing and stupid. Still.... I hope you people enjoyed the story so far.

Bare with me. I'm not a good writer. Shit I'm not even that good at english.

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas. Stay safe out there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 306 46
Three years have passed since Blackstone's fateful attack against the Viking stronghold of Svengard. In the following years, Ashfeld has only grown m...
26 7 14
The Damaged Soul What does it mean to have honor? That is something I have asked myself my whole life. My name is Bothvar; I am the son of Earl Beor...
159 0 19
*Note: This is a First Person POV story of the game Undertale. I ripped everything from this off of that game. I am completely unoriginal. The main c...
191 13 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...