Was it even love? [kth x kjs]...

tiktikik tarafından

Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question h... Daha Fazla

| Was it even love? |
Meet the characters
midnight talks + partying
jikook + argument
fresh start?
first day
girl talks + first meet
act?
new friends + again?
returning a favour?
ig post + jealous?
fake friend
lyrics
jennie + date?
irene
special
friends
ignoring?
sick
definitely special
enough
treat
hangout
accident
chikin
practice
dinner
realization
vsoo + sookook?
jensoo
talk
jelly jelly
confession
love
stay over + mom
the play
Bonus Ch-1
Bonus Ch-2
Bonus Ch-3
Bonus Ch-4
Bonus Ch-5
FACTS

help

4.7K 211 96
tiktikik tarafından

"Hey dumbo i am going to buy some chocolates you want something?" jisoo asked to jin.

"yaah its 5pm" jin said.

"yup definitely not midnight that means i can go out" Jisoo said as she left.

As she was going to buy some chocolates because she was craving for it she went to the department store when she saw a familiar figure in the middle of the street.

"Oh hey taehyung!" Jisoo said.

"WhO iS yOu?" taehyung asked.

'looks like he is drunk'

"its me jisoo your partner in music" jisoo said smiling.

"Oh tHaT gUrL wHo aLwAyS sMiLeS?" taehyung said. As jisoo was looking at him she saw something in his hand.

"Oh my god taehyung you have a cut on your hand?!" Jisoo said.

"tHiS cUt iS mAdE mY i" taehyung said smiling.

"Oh my god lets go to the pharmacy you need to treat this" Jisoo said.

"nO nO i DoN't WaNt To" taehyung said.

"Look taehyung you need to treat it otherwise you might have a infection" Jisoo said.

"NoPe nOpE"

"Please.."

"oK"

She convinced him to go with her..

"Umm may i have a antiseptic"jisoo said smiling.

"Sure" the pharmacist said smiling and gave her the antiseptic.

She took him to a nearby cafe and started treating him.

"wHy Is YoU dOiNg ThIs?" taehyung asked.

"Because you need help" Jisoo said.

"sO wIlL yOu HeLp mE?"

"yes i will"

"WiLl yOu LiStEn To i?

"Yes i will"

"wHy dOeS jEnNiE aNd I AlWaYs aRguewww? aM i nOt a gOoD bOyFrIeNd?"

"i TrY mY bEsT tO mAkE hEr hApPY bUt ShE nEvEr LiKes It" he said as he started tearing up.

"Hey hey don't cry.. Don't cry"

"DoEs ShE nOt LoB mE?!"

"Taehyung lets go to your house now you are drunk"

'wait.. i don't know his adress.. "

"taehyung where is your house?"

"iT Is iN tHe SkY aT tHe cLoUd"

"I forgot you were drunk"

"I am sorry taehyung but i have to do this"

She took out his phone from his pocket and scanned his face so the phone can be unlocked.

She looked at his contacts and texted his friend for is address and after she did she took or should I say dragged him to his house.

She ranged the bell and saw a middle aged woman in the door.

"Annyeong Mrs. Kim" Jisoo bowed.

"Annyeong" mrs.kim said.

"I am Jisoo Taehyung's classmate i saw him in the street and he was drunk so i thought i should bring him here" Jisoo said smiling.

"Ah thank you so much jisoo and sorry for the trouble my son caused" mrs.kim said.

"No no its ok i will leave now" Jisoo said smiling as she left.

..

"KIM JISOO WERE YOU BUYING CHOCOLATES OR WERE MAKING CHOCOLATES? YOU LEFT AT 5 AND ITS 6:15 right now!!" jin yelled.

"I am sorry i saw my classmate and he was drunk so i dropped him to his house" Jisoo said.

"Did you say HE?" jin asked.

"Yeah.." Jisoo said.

"Who was HE?" jin asked.

"Taehyung" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo you know right he is so rude and just not nice and he is dating jennie" jin said.

"Jisoo i know mom has always told us to help others and those words mean a lot to you but he isn't a good person.. He will never acknowledge your help or be grateful" jin said.

"Oppa..he needed help.. He was drunk and he had a cut on his hand" Jisoo said.

"Thats what i am saying jisoo he was drunk.." jin said. At that moment she knew that it would be almost impossible to convince him so she decided to just tease him.

"Awwwwwwwwwww my brother cares about me oh my god so cuteee" Jisoo said teasing him.

"I don't care about you.. I don't" jin said as jisoo started laughing.

×
Next morning..

"Ugh this headache"

"Wait i don't remember coming to my house"

He checked his phone and..

"Wait so she brought me here?"

"Wait i do remember"

...

"Oh hey taehyung!"

"its me jisoo your partner in music"

"Oh my god taehyung you have a cut on your hand?!"

"Oh my god lets go to the pharmacy you need to treat this"

"Look taehyung blood is coming out from that cut, you need to treat it otherwise you might have a infection"

"wHy Is YoU dOiNg ThIs?"

"Because we should help other people"

"sO wIlL yOu HeLp mE?"

"yes i will"

"WiLl yOu LiStEn To i?

"Yes i will"

"wHy dOeS jEnNiE aNd I AlWaYs aRguewww? aM i nOt a gOoD bOyFrIeNd?"

"i TrY mY bEsT tO mAkE hEr hApPY bUt ShE nEvEr LiKes It"

"Hey hey don't cry.. Don't cry"

"DoEs ShE nOt LoB mE?!"

...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

72.4K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
19.7K 781 20
Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of her precious SMILE😊... While Jisoo a s...
7.4K 343 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...