BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... More

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲 ELEVEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲

7.3K 315 108
By Maguii_Sol

Again, let's just all pretend I know anything about law.
Mag🦋

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

Wednesday morning had arrived, and it was the day of the second session of the trial against Kellian.

The 'Puzzles' employee was the first one to take the stand. She had already talked and was questioned by my lawyer about the evening which the aggression was supposed to happen. Even though she was definitely nervous, she did great while my lawyer was talking to her. She said to the judge that he did remember Louis from that night, since she was a fan and apparently was the one pouring the shots for Louis and his team, but she didn't recognize Charles' face. Or even remembered me getting close to anyone that wasn't my crew.
Point for me there.

But when the opposite lawyer took the lead, he made the judge take an ambiguous position. That son of a bitch was good.

"You are saying that the night of the incident you were on the night shift, right?" - The employee nodded. - "And you were serving Mr. Tomlinson here." - She nodded again. - "Do you remember what he was drinking?"

"He had about four shots of Vodka if I recall correctly. And a beer."

"Could you tell if he was drunk?"

"I don't know. Maybe." - She shrugged. - "Alcohol tolerance is different in everyone."

"Or maybe you just don't remember because you had a lot of work that night, right?"

"It was a crowded night, yes." - She nodded. 

"And since the bar was so crowded, maybe you missed Mr. Tomlinson approaching Mr. Kellian."

"I don't remember Mr. Tomlinson leaving the bar." - She shook her head.

"But were you paying full attention to him, or were you serving other clients?"

"I was serving other clients."

"So, it's probably that you missed it when Louis harassed Charles, then."

She sighed.

"I could have missed it." - She shrugged.

"No further questions."

I huffed.
When the girl moved passed us to leave the room, she sent an apologetic smile in my direction. I only nodded, a tight smile on my lips.

It wasn't her fault. None of this is anyone's fault but Charles'.

Now Liam, my lawyer and I were waiting for Niall who was going to be the second to take the stand. But he hadn't shown up yet.
The judge was getting impatient, and Charles' Lawyer was trying to dismiss Niall's statements for being late.

Luckily for me, he opened the doors of the room before the judge made a decision. And Niall quickly took the stand, excusing himself for being late.

"I have known Louis for about ten years now and I can tell for sure that he isn't a bad guy. He has never done anything that would hurt any human being. Or animals." - He added.

"Have you ever seen him drunk?" - This time my lawyer was making the questions.

"Yes."

"How is he when he is drunk?"

"He just likes to have fun, he laughs a lot, he is extremely funny, he dances very weirdly, and he just plays around with everyone, but never in a mean way. He kind of turns into a child when he is drunk."

"Did he ever do anything inappropriate while being drunk?" - Niall shook his head. - "Would you say that he is dangerous while being under the influence of alcohol?"

"Not at all, he is adorable, and he could never hurt a mosquito." - Niall smiled, resting back on his chair.

"No further questions, your honor."

Well, that went well. I knew I had one witness left on my behalf, but Charles' Lawyer interrupted the session by saying that he had a last-minute witness to take the stand.

"What? Your honor, he can't present someone that wasn't on the witnesses list." - My lawyer spoke.

"I'm sure I can, because it is a last-minute information. Please I would like to call Jamie Hunt to the stand."

"Oh, fuck." - I whispered.

"What? Who is he?" - My lawyer asked me.

"My ex-boyfriend."

"What did you do to him?" - My lawyer was getting worried by the second.

I looked behind me at Liam and he gave me a look like he hadn't anything to do with it. He was as confused as I was.

Jamie was going to ruin everything. I knew it.

"Nothing." - I whispered. - "But he just hates me for dumping his ass. He would do anything for a bit of revenge."

"Oh, God." - My lawyer looked up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath.

Jamie took the stand with an arrogant smirk on his face. Setting his eyes on me for a second, he chuckled.

"Well, Mr. Hunt. Can you tell us who you are and how you met Louis?"

"Yes, I'm Jamie Hunt, Louis' ex-boyfriend. And we met two years ago at the same bar he met Charles Kellian." - He smirked.

"What?! That isn't true." - I stood up, and my lawyer sent me a deathly glance so I would shut up.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you need to remain in silence while Mr. Hunt is speaking." - The judge said. - "Continue." - She said to Jamie.

"Two years ago, at 'Puzzles' I saw him at the bar and immediately introduced myself as a big fan. Louis' has a bit of a fetishism for his fans if you didn't know. He loves the attention on him. So, quick enough we were kissing, making out in the corner of the bar. Just a week later he asked me to be his boyfriend. Of course, I said yes, because I admired him so much that I thought it was a dream come true."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing." - I whispered.

"But eventually I realized he only wanted to have sex with me, and to have someone who would worship him at all times. He forced me to sleep with him more times than I can remember. When I tried to break up with him, he hit me and pushed against the wall, saying he was the one breaking up with me because I wasn't of use anymore. Our relationship only lasted around four months." - He finished.

"He is making all of that up. That's bullshit! That isn't what happened, your honor." - I stood up from my chair again, interrupting.

"What did I tell you Mr. Tomlinson?"

I sat back down and sighed.
I couldn't lose that session too.
I didn't want to go to jail.

Eventually the judge asked for a ten-minute recess.
There was no evidence that could support Jamie's statement. I knew that. Because I knew for a fact, he was lying the whole time.
None of that ever happened.

I rested my head in my arms above the table. This situation was stressing as hell.
Liam got closer to us and said something to my lawyer that I couldn't hear.
I was too deep in my thoughts. Praying that if I went to jail, they would at least have a good type of tea.

🚲

When the recess ended, and everyone returned to their seats, my lawyer stood up.

"As they had added a witness to their list, we have a last-minute addition too."

"I'll allow it." - The judge said.

"I would like to call Harry Styles to the stand."

I looked up in surprise, I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing.
Harry was here? 

I turned around and yes, there he was, sitting in the last row right next to Liam.
He slowly stood up and walked towards the stand. He glanced at me when he passed by, and my heart started beating faster. He was actually here. He was here to help me.
He took the stand and made his oath.

"Mr. Styles. Would you like to tell us who you are?" - My lawyer asked him.

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles and I'm actually a big fan of Louis Tomlinson."

"For what I understand you have met my client in person before as well."

"That is right." - He said and smiled at me. I returned the smile to him. - "I actually met him twice. Last year I met him during his world tour when I won a meet and greet experience. He welcomed me in his dressing room and signed me an autograph. He was very gentle, kind and respectful to me and all the fans also there. Then, the second time was a just two weeks ago when he saved my life."

"How is that?"

"I was in a vehicle accident during the night. Louis found me in the street, my head had hit the pavement and as I understand, I was bleeding out. He stabilized me and took me to the hospital so I wouldn't die. I know that he probably had a million other things to care about." - He said and I immediately shook my head, catching his eyes and making him form a little smile. - "But he didn't care, and he stayed the night at the hospital with me, a complete stranger. He took care of everything while I was unconscious, he even paid for my medical expenses, because I didn't have medical insurance. Since I was unconscious, I didn't actually get to see him that night, and he didn't reveal his identity to the nurses. So, it wasn't until a few days ago that I found out it was him who rescued me. Who saved me from dying.
I couldn't help but reach out to him to thank him. He is still so humble about it, and since the accident we have talked a lot, and I can assure you he is a great person. So, when they called me to speak here in his behalf, I couldn't say no." - He posed his eyes on me again. - "He's a good soul. I have nothing bad to say about him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
430K 11K 101
πŸ’™πŸ’š COMPLETED πŸ’šπŸ’™ Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
2.5K 162 4
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] Harry writes his own fictional love story. Always trapped i...
Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

542K 17.3K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...