Unforeseen Affliction (snape...

By flatfork

You're a seventh year at Hogwarts and Severus Snape can't figure you out. There's no reason he should hate yo... More

general information
Potions Class
After Class
Detention
A Walk in the Moonlight
As Per Usual
Punishment
Under His Control
Impatience
Confusion
Toxic
Potions Club
Answers
Exceptional
Stargazing
Desire
Gifts
Shock
Connections
Overheard
Secrets
Falling
Unrelenting
Nightmare

Earned It

13K 396 615
By flatfork

Author's note: tysm for all the kind comments, yall are literally so amazing. this chapter took a lot longer to write than I anticipated, but I wanted to make it perfect. nsfw warning >:)

For the rest of the night and into the morning, time passes by at an agonizingly slow rate. You're even sure that you see the clock move backwards a few times.

Potions is almost unbearable.

Professor Snape doesn't look at you during the entire class. It irritates you slightly, but at the same time you're relieved. You think you would crumble if his piercing stare landed on you.

You watch him saunter around the class, his cloak flowing behind him, his hands twisting together. You don't hear a word he says, lost in the sea of his voice.

Little do you know, Snape is trying just as hard to keep himself together. But after years of pushing down emotions, he manages to hide it better than you. It takes a lot for him not to look at you, but he holds himself back. He knows if he glanced in your direction, his mind would flood with thoughts of what he's going to do to you that night.

However, as the end of class approaches, Snape can't help himself and he steals a glance of you as you pack up and head to the door. His body floods instantly with emotions he spends the next hour trying to push away.

You relax a little bit in the rest of your classes, not having to be in the vicinity of Professor Snape, not having to worry about him reading your thoughts.

It was exhausting to control your thoughts in Potions and it's a relief when, in Transfiguration, you can finally let your mind wander. Images of Snape's fingers, gliding over your skin, and his mouth, kissing your neck, engulf you. You don't have enough strength to pull your thoughts elsewhere.

Professor McGonagall sees you staring out the window, completely zoned out, but she doesn't reprimand you.

Most of the teachers had started to go easier on you since Laura's disappearance, they saw how miserable you had been. One time Professor McGonagall even held you after class to ask if you wanted to talk about how you felt, and that she would always be there if you needed any support.

You politely declined her offer.

No one knew even half of the story.

***

After classes finish, you head to your room to rest before dinner.

You fall down on your bed, exhaling loudly. The softness of the sheets is enticing, and you have to peel yourself away from the comfort that they promise.

Loud chatter comes from the common room where everyone's gathered socializing. You're grateful to have this time to be completely alone.

You glance at Laura's bed. It's perfectly made, just like it has been for weeks. If only you had seen it empty weeks ago, maybe you could've prevented all of this, whatever "this" was. You can't stare at it too long before you get filled with dread. It's eerie to see her things while not knowing where she is.

You've contemplated trying to get into her trunk, to see if there's anything in there that could help you figure out what happened. You take a step towards it and kneel down, running your fingers over the wooden surface.

Just then, there's a quick knock on the door before it flies open.

You shoot up, stepping away from Laura's bed.

One of your roommates opens the door and doesn't seem to notice how tense you are.

"y/n! Come look at this!" she says before rushing back down to the common room.

You briefly glance at the trunk by Laura's bed and sigh before stepping out of your room and trudging down the stairs.

When you get down to the common room, you see a 5th year named Benny sitting at a table in the middle of the room, surrounded by a crowd of people.

You walk closer, intrigued.

You try to suppress a laugh when you finally see what everyone is so amazed by. He's holding a deck of cards and performing "magic" tricks without using any magic.

"Isn't this amazing?" your roommate shouts.

"Yeah, definitely." you say sarcastically. She doesn't pick up on your tone, too focused on trying to figure out how Benny made a card disappear in thin air.

Must not have grown up around muggles.

You step away from the group of people and head out of the common room. Dinner is in a few minutes and you have nothing better to do besides wander the castle.

You take a long route to the Great Hall, observing the people in the corridors.

You miss Laura's company, but there's definitely something poetic about being alone all the time, about being able to fully observe minuscule moments without being caught up in conversation.

You near the Great Hall and your breath gets caught in your throat when you see Snape gliding inside.

You stop in your tracks and watch him across the corridor. No matter where he's going, he always has a powerful walk, as if he's always rushing to get somewhere important. You smile with amusement to yourself.

Snape suddenly stops, sensing something off. He looks around, puzzled. His brows furrow as he turns around. Then he sees you.

His expression drops, something inside him coming undone for the smallest of moments. His heart falters for a beat.

You caught him off guard.

Professor Snape quickly brings his face back into a frown, looking to either side of him. The Hall and the corridor are mostly empty and no one notices his odd behavior.

Snape looks back at you and his dark brown eyes stay on your face for a few seconds. Although his expression is grim, you see longing behind his eyes.

Your insides light up and your heart starts to race.

When he sees someone walking down the corridor over your shoulder, he quickly spins around and strolls to his seat at the top of the Hall.

You take a deep breath, bringing yourself back to reality, and start walking again. You're the first one to arrive at the y/h table but the Great Hall quickly begins to fill with people.

You eat slowly, your stomach starting to bubble with nerves. In less than a couple of hours you'll be in Professor Snape's classroom again, doing god knows what. You've noticed that his attitude towards you had shifted in the past few days, and you could see a part of him opening up that you didn't know existed. It made you anxious at how real this was all becoming.

You glance up from your food to the staff table and you see Dumbledore out of his seat, walking around to the other Professors, occasionally leaning down and whispering something. Maybe it's the bleak expressions on the faces of the Professor's he's talked to, or the Headmaster's rigid demeanor, but there's something peculiar that you can't quite put your finger on.

Your eyes continue to dart around the table and you instantly forget about any oddities when your eyes meet his.

Snape's intense stare is on you. It has been for a while, he can't pull his eyes off you.

Heat rises through your body, your face burning. You look back down at your plate, flustered.

You don't look back up at Snape for the rest of dinner, but you can feel him watching you.

***

Most students head back to their dormitories once dinner is over, but you walk down to the dungeons to Professor Snape's classroom.

You're conscious of every step you take and you can feel your heart in your throat as you near the door to the Potions's classroom.

You stop in front of the closed door, smoothing out your clothes and adjusting your hair so it falls around your face. You take a deep breath and knock as you exhale, the noise echoes through the corridor.

After the third knock, the door opens swiftly and you walk inside.

The classroom is empty, but you see that the door to Professor Snape's office is ajar.

You walk to his office in a slow, controlled manner. The door of the classroom slams shut behind you, making you jump slightly. Your nerves are at an all time high and you can just about hear your heartbeat in your ears. It feels like every step you take gets increasingly more difficult, as if your shoes are glued to the floor.

You knock on the door of his office and it falls open under your hand.

Professor Snape is sitting at his desk, although he doesn't seem to be working on anything. He stands up from his seat when he sees you and his eyes run down your body, undressing you with his eyes.

You try to control your breathing, try to pull yourself together.

Snape walks past you to the door and pushes it closed. He turns around to look at you and instantly reads the anxiety on your face.

He takes a careful step towards you and brings his hand to your face, resting his thumb on your chin.

"Change your mind?" he asks softly, tilting his head.

Hell no.

"No, Professor." you say, leaning into his touch, "Of course I haven't."

Snape's eyes fall to your mouth and his thumb strokes your bottom lip. Your eyes flutter lightly.

He narrows his eyes. "Good."

Snape takes a step closer to you, his warmth radiates in the gap between your bodies.

He leans down and his lips fall on yours. The ache in your stomach deepens.

Snape's movements start off gentle, his lips moving softly against yours. One of his hands tilts your head as the other slides to your lower back to pull your body flush to his. 

You sigh against his mouth and he takes that as a sign to deepen the kiss. The kiss becomes harder, quicker, as his desire for you grows.

You wrap your arms around his torso, lightly running your nails down his back.

He pushes you towards his desk and you feel the wood hit your legs. He lifts you up by your thighs to sit you on top of it.

Snape forcefully pushes your knees apart and steps between them to close the gap between your bodies. His lips move to under your jaw and then to your neck. Your hands run through his hair as you tilt your head back to expose more of your skin to him, moaning as he lightly nibbles your neck.

The sounds you make only make his desire grow, and he growls as he brings his face level to yours. He pulls your shirt open, buttons flying everywhere, and tugs your shirt off your body.

Snape's lips attack your skin and he roams your neck and chest, occasionally stopping on a specific spot when he notices you react in pleasure. His hair falls on your skin, slightly tickling it.

Snape brings his lips to meet yours again and your hands wrap around his neck, pulling him even closer to you. His hands find their way to your thighs, slightly squeezing them, and you wrap your legs around him. In one swift motion, he picks you up off his desk and starts to make his way towards the door leading to his private quarters.

He adjusts you in his arms as he reaches for the handle and pushes you both into the room. Once you're both through the doorway, he kicks the door closed with his foot and makes his way to his bed.

Snape walks forward until his legs hit the mattress, and then he leans you down on the bed, looming over you. Your lips never leave his as he brings his legs up on the bed, in between yours, and adjusts his body over you.

Your arms wrap around his back, and pull him to close the gap between you.

His hands graze your skin and you get goosebumps from his touch. You lift your back to help him take off your bra. He removes it quickly and his hand comes to cup your breast, kneading it tenderly.

His kisses get rougher, sloppier, and he's reaching for your skirt. Snape breaks the kiss to fully tug it down your legs. He takes in every inch of your body, noticing every curve, and he feels his pants grow constricted. You're more beautiful than he could've ever imagined.

You look up at him, his lips are parted, his hair a mess, and his stare lands on you. You see lust in his eyes as he runs one of his hands up and down your thigh, inching closer to your underwear.

Snape leans over you again, his lips meeting yours. His hand runs over the fabric on your underwear and you buck your hips into his touch impatiently.

"Eager, are we?" he chuckles lightly.

His fingers rub you over your underwear, eliciting a small moan from your lips. He slides his fingers to your hips, slowly pulling down your panties, exposing you to him completely.

You wonder for a second how all of his clothes are still on and you're lying there completely naked.

His eyes hungrily watch your face as he tosses your panties to the side and brings his hand between your legs. Snape teases you for a moment, sliding his hand just over your pussy. His touch is electric, his fingers send shocks through your body.

"My, my, so wet and we haven't even begun." Snape drawls.

His voice makes you ache for him more.

He runs his fingers up and down lightly, putting barely any pressure on your skin. You can't take it anymore.

"Please." you whine, arching your back.

"Please what?" a smirk forming on his lips.

"Touch me." you gasp as his face looms over yours.

"How, exactly, do you want me to touch you?" he whispers with a raised eyebrow, running a hand over your body.

You breathe in deeply as his skin runs over yours.

"Like this?" Snape slips two fingers into you without warning and your breath hitches.

"Yes," you moan, "Like that."

He starts to pump his fingers in and out of you, his thumb rubbing your clit. He kisses your lips for a moment before his mouth trails down your body, softly licking your neck and your collarbone.

"I wanted to touch you, that night." Snape whispers, "But it's so much better now that you had to wait for it, now that you've earned it."

He slips in a third finger and you squirm under his touch, your back arching and your legs twisting.

"Oh, Professor." you sigh.

"Call me Severus." he demands, his face nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

He sucks on a sensitive spot on your neck, not caring if it'll leave a mark the next day. You're all his and he wants you to be reminded of that, even when you're not with him.

"Severus..." you whisper, testing his name on your tongue.

Hearing you say his name elicits a reaction in Snape and he roughly moves a hand to your throat as he brings his mouth to yours, kissing you hard. He pumps his fingers even faster.

You need more. You need him.

Just fuck me.

Snape smirks. "What's that?"

Your face goes red.

"I want to hear you say it." he demands, stopping his hand's movements.

You bite your lip and push down your nerves.

"Fuck me, Severus." you say breathlessly, your hands reaching down to undo his pants.

Snape pins your wrists above your head with one hand while undoing and pulling down his pants with the other. He aligns himself at your entrance and watches your face as he thrusts in deeply.

You gasp loudly, his size stretching the sides of your pussy.

He moves slow at first, letting you adjust to him.

Soon, the pain grows into pleasure and you find a rhythm, rocking your hips with each of his thrusts. You can't control the loud cries that escape your mouth as your body becomes overwhelmed with sensations.

Snape picks up his pace, breathing heavily, and pushes one of your legs over his shoulder.

You moan louder as he goes even deeper.

He continues thrusting, groaning quietly as he goes faster and faster. You see small droplets of sweat beading on his forehead.

"Severus!" you gasp.

Your walls squeeze around him and he can tell you're close.

"Not until I say." he says hoarsely.

You squeeze your eyes shut, wave after wave of pleasure flooding through you. You don't know how much longer you can hold yourself back. You stay on the edge, utterly consumed by the feelings in your body.

"Now." Snape orders.

His voice pushes you over the edge and you cry out in ecstasy, gripping the bed sheets. Snape finishes at the same time as you, grunting as he stares at your contorted face, entirely consumed by your orgasm. You meet his gaze and your body continues to tremble.

Snape stays on top of you for a few moments, catching his breath. Then he collapses next to you and you both lay recovering from your intense orgasms.

"Fucking hell," you say, still breathless.

Snape chuckles softly and turns towards you, wrapping a hand around your waist.

He pulls you into his arms, your face resting in his neck. You are consumed by his warmth and his smell and your eyes flicker closed.

"You are..." he whispers slowly as he brushes your hair off your face, "Profoundly mesmerizing."

You smile into his neck, warmth spreading through your body at his words.

Severus gently strokes your hair as you fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 912 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
3.9K 122 28
Severus Snape survived the war to everyone's surprise. He remained the Headmaster of Hogwarts with Minerva's help and offered for every 7th year to r...
59.4K 2.4K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
36.7K 1.1K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...