I'd kill for you || Vincent x...

By CumMuncher420

"I went in hoping for a new friendship, I ended up finding my soulmate" - In desperate attempt to raise enoug... More

~1. A New Job~
~2. Night One~
~4. Lovely~
~5. When does it end?~
~6. No. Horseplay. In. The. Workplace.~
~7. A Risky Move~
~8. Almost too easy~
~9. Accident~
~10. Mike~
~11. Sad news~
~12. Free~
~13. Fallen~
~14. The truth~
~15. A man who kills could never love~
~16. Craving~
~17. Confession~
~18. Hair Tie~
~19. I love you~
~Epilogue~

~3. Absolutely Smitten~

25 0 0
By CumMuncher420

Vincent's P.O.V

I sat in the office, leaning back in the chair, my legs up on the table. I glanced at the clock to see it was quarter to eleven. I wondered when the new person was going to arrive, Boss hadn't given me much details on who they were, not that I think Boss would have asked. With the reputation this company has, Boss was lucky to have even one nightguard.

I wasn't exactly sure why they went looking for another, I was doing it just fine by myself, although I wasn't opposed to having some company. As much as I hated to admit it to myself, it was kind of lonely working by myself every night. I didn't have a lot of friends outside of work, most people were scared away by my purple skin, the closest thing I had to a friend was Mike Schmidt, who worked the nightshift at the weekends. We spoke to each other occasionally and worked together on Wednesday's but that was about it.

I glanced at the cameras of the dining area, noticing someone was there. I squinted, trying to get a better look at who the person was. The camera was too dark to make out anything other than the fact that whoever they were seemed to be looking at the characters on stage. It suddenly clicked in my head that they must be the newbie. I stood up from my seat and decided I'd go and show them to the office since they were likely confused.

As I stood up I left the right door of the office, I casually strolled down, wondering who they could be. Without warning I felt someone bump into me and fall over, I grabbed them quickly to make sure they didn't fall. My heart stopped at the sight of them, or should I say, her.

The girl who I'd just caught was quite possibly the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, and that wasn't an exaggeration. She had soft h/c hair and the most amazing e/c eyes, her cheeks had gone a tint of pink, which made her all the more attractive. Our faces were inches apart, I longed to close the gap, but I needed to maintain some self control. We'd only just met after all.

"Oh uhm..." she shifted uncomfortably, I stood up straight, allowing her to stand up, though I kept my hands on her waist. I didn't want to let go of her, not yet.

"I'm sorry about that dear, I didn't see you coming," I chuckled.

"Nonono it's fine, that's on me for not looking where I was going," she dusted herself off, she looked up and began analyzing me. I gave her a few seconds, wanting an excuse to keep staring at her a bit more. Her e/c eyes made contact with my white ones, I wondered what she thought about my purple skin. I hoped she wouldn't be scared of it like everyone else was. She didn't seem scared, if anything she seemed intrigued.

"When you're done admiring me, we can go to the office so I can take measurements for your uniform," I smirked, she blushed in response.

I reluctantly let go of her waist and lead her to the office, it was kind of cramped with both of us in here. I didn't mind too much, it just meant having an excuse to be closer to her. I looked at her, to see she was looking around the office, a lot of curiosity on her face. I wanted to admire her for a bit longer but I was limited on time. The last thing I wanted was for her to get mauled by an animatronic.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to stand still," I said. She nodded. I wrapped the tape around her waist, leaning in. I could feel her breath against my face, I tried to act as though I didn't notice, but her breathing was steadily becoming more shallow.

I mentally kicked myself, I had to do what Boss instructed me to do. There was nothing sexual about any of this. I was being stupid. I eventually pulled away from her, keeping my thumb where I'd measured, before marking it with a black marker. I then put it back into my pocket. There was silence for a second, before I decided I'd break it.

"Welp," I said, popping the p, she turned to look at me. "We're going to be stuck together like this every night, so we might as well get to know each other."

"Wait, what?" she turned to me in surprise. "I thought this was only a one night thing..."

"The only 'one night thing' about this is the fact that I'm going to be teaching you how everything works," I leant against the wall, crossing my arms and smirking at her. "By tomorrow you should know everything and we will work together as normal."

"Oh.." I couldn't tell whether she was okay with this or not. "That wasn't specified."

"Boss is very... vague... when they want to be," I shrugged, I frowned slightly, wondering why Boss didn't just say so. I decided it didn't really matter and brought back my smirk, hoping she didn't notice any brief change of mood. "No matter, now you know."

"Yeah..." she said. "Anyways, Vincent right?"

I raised an eyebrow, how did she know that?

"How'd you know my name?"

"It says it on your name tag," she pointed out. "And Boss said that 'Vincent' will be helping me, so I could've guessed from context."

"I see.." I smirked, slightly amused. "What's your name then?"

"I'm Y/n," she responded.

"Y/n.." I mumbled, I repeated her name, trying to pronounce it correctly. "I like that name..."

I looked back to Y/n to see she was glancing around the office again. I watched her as she made her way over to the left door and pressed the 'door' button. She jumped slightly when the door snapped down. I bit my lip, she was adorable.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I walked up to her and reached over her shoulder, opening the door again. "We don't want our power going down before the night even starts, now do we?"

"We have limited power?" she turned to me. "Why?"

"It's so our electricity bill doesn't skyrocket over night if someone leaves something on," I responded, I glanced at the clock to see it'd already been over an hour since I last checked. "Speaking of which, it's five minutes till twelve so I'd better start teaching you."

I picked up the tablet off of the desk, turning it on I showed all of the rooms that could be viewed through the cameras. The show stage, the dining area, the pirates cove, the backstage, the east hall, the west hall, the east hall corner, the west hall corner, the storage, the restrooms, and the kitchen, which was audio only.

"They need to fix that.." I mumbled, I turned to her, she looked at me and we made eye contact, I gave her a have smile. She broke eye contact with me shyly, I had to fight every urge to not kiss her right there and then. What was wrong with me? I'd barely known this girl for an hour and I was absolutely smitten. Without warning, the 12am alarm went off. "And so the fun begins.."

Almost immediately there was a sound of footsteps. That was weird. They usually weren't out until 3am on the first night.

"Vincent what's that noise?" Y/n muttered quietly, the fear in her voice melted my heart. I quickly went to the show stage camera to see Bonnie wasn't there.

"It must be Bonnie," I remarked. "Check the light for me, will you love?"

"Uh yeah sure," she turned away from me and made her way to the left door.

She switched on the light and sure enough Bonnie was there, for a while she stood there, I could tell she was in a state of panic. This was normal for new nightguards, all I could do was pray she'd get out of it quickly. My prayers were answered when she punched the door button, slamming the door shut in his face.

"Took you long enough," I smirked, she spun around the glared at him.

"Why didn't you tell me those things were able to move?" she asked.

"I wanted to leave you with some element of surprise," I shrugged.

"It could have killed me!"

"'It' is a he actually," I corrected her.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said sarcastically, folding her arms across her chest. "Please tell me what else in this place has a gender so I know to enunciate myself correctly."

I threw my head back and laughed. This was the happiest I'd felt in the longest time.

"I can tell we're going to be the best of friends."

I glanced at Y/n to see she was smiling, I was glad she didn't seem opposed to the idea. She pressed the door light again, Bonnie's shadow was still on the wall. She sighed, turning the light off again.

"He likes to stay at the door for a long time," I remarked. "Reminds me a bit of my ex."

She turned to me, an amused expression crossed her face.

"How so?"

"For about a month after we broke up she loved appearing at my door every night," I leant back in my chair, recalling the... lovely memory. I turned back to Y/n. "I thought that would be obvious."

"With the intention of killing you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't know," I shrugged. "I never opened the door to find out... she's currently in jail now so I believe I dodged a bullet."

"Yikes," Y/n remarked. "Yeah you definitely did."

I turned back to the tablet and heard the sound of the door opening. Bonnie must have gone.

"How much power do we have left?" Y/n asked.

"Sixty percent," I said. "And it's 2am, so we're not too bad."

"Bonnie was there for two hours?" Y/n asked.

"Fan behaviour if you ask me," I flicked my hair sassily and Y/n giggled. I looked at her and smiled, before turning back to the tablet. Muttering under my breath. "You couldn't be cuter if you tried."

I heard Y/n's footsteps go the right door and the electrical buzz of the light.

"You needn't bother checking that love," I said without looking up from the tablet. "No one goes there accept Chica and Freddy, neither of them will be active tonight. Just Bonnie."

"Oh okay, thanks," I heard Y/n make her way back to the left door and check the light. "I didn't realize they had a specific routine."

"Like I said, I like to give the element of surprise."

I turned to look at Y/n, she was leaning against the wall, her hand hovering over the 'door' and 'light' buttons.

She turned and looked at me, I immediately turned and looked at the tablet, hoping she hadn't noticed I was staring. I switched to the west hall to see Bonnie's shadow in the left hallway near the very back.

"Should I close the door?" Y/n asked, she must've been looking over my shoulder. "He's pretty close..."

"No," I said simply. "Don't close it until he's right outside the door, he likes to stay in the hallway for a long time and it'd only waste power."

"Okay," Y/n nodded. "What time is it?"

"It just turned three, we have fifty two percent of power left," I bit my lip nervously. "We have just enough left if we're careful."

I heard Y/n check the light again, before then turning it off again.

"You're pretty good at this for a newbie," I remarked.

"Thanks?" she seemed unsure as to whether this was a compliment of not.

"No, I mean it," I turned to her, I realized how backhanded the compliment must've sounded. "Most people I've had to train either panic too much or they leave the door lights running. Every one of them have either quit or switched to dayshift. Which hey, I understand, but it gets lonely sometimes working alone."

I felt myself blush, did I really just let my guard down and spoke about how I felt to someone? I'd never done that before.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't plan on moving to day shift or quitting," Y/n smiled, I felt my heart melt.

If there is a God out there, please protect this girl...

"Thank you," I said softly. "That does make me feel better actually."

Y/n stood there leaning against the wall. I looked her up and down, she truly was beautiful, I wondered if she found me attractive. She didn't at all seem phased about my skin which I was relieved about.

Suddenly, I noticed movement behind her, my smirk faded. Standing behind her was Bonnie himself. His eyes were no longer their normal purple colour, but were completely black with white pupils. My eyes widened, if I didn't do something soon I was going to lose her. A look of confusion crossed Y/n face, she opened her mouth as though she was about to ask me a question, but as she did Bonnie made a movement toward her. I lunged forward, praying I'd get to her first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.4K 31
(I will do a mikexreader and jeramy to and pg and fritz and maybe some of the animals) (Y/N) just got the job at Freddy fazbears pizza she decided to...
164K 3K 18
Your name is y/n L/n and you decide too get a job as a night guard at fazbears pizzeria. (Your an idiot) once there you meet 5 other night guards and...
201K 8.9K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
559K 13.7K 26
Y/n decides that it's time to get a job. Especially after what just happened. Y/n see's an ad in the paper for a night guard at a kids pizzeria. Acce...