Their Abused Angel✔

By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 8

11.8K 364 301
By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

I held her coat making her look down at me and i said: "please don't do that they really do love me."

She shake her head in a no and started to walk towards the door. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from crying. I started to follow her downstair while tears started to pour out of my eyes. I put my hands on my eyes and started to sob when we reach downstair. I hear Armani saying: "Bambina (babygirl) what happened?"

I look up to see Armani walking towards me, he hug me and Veronica said: "she's coming with me please tell someone to pack her bags."

Everyone look at Veronica with a shock expression and Mama said: "why?"

Veronica look at her and said: "because this family is not suitable for a girl like her."

Giovani was about to say something when Papa shake his head in a no. Our parents look at each other and smirk. Mama walk towards Veronica and said: "can we talk in private?"

Veronica was about to protest but Mama hold her arm and started to drag here somewhere. I look and he just cares my hair.

Antonietta's point of view:

I started to drag this piece of shit towards my office. This bitch have the god damn audicity to take my daughter away. I will show you who i am. We enter my office and i pull her by her hair and slam her head on the table. I smirk when i saw her struggling and said: "saw tell me now what are you going to write?"

She gritted her teeth and said: "that this fucked up family is not suitable for her."

I pull her towards me ny her hair and said: "why Veronica."

Saying this i leave her hair and cross my hand and she said: "does she know you all are a mafia family?"

I shake my head in a no and said: "but you know right?"

Veronica look at me with a confuse expression and then i pull my gun out and planted on her forehead and said: "I'm giving you another chance to tell wjat you are going to write because if it goea wrong and i didn't like that then this gun is going to be planted on your son's forehead who is technically in London right?"

Veronica gulped and said: "this family is suitable for her."

I smile and remove my gun from her forehead and pat her cheek and said: "that's good. Now let's go downstair."

She nodded and we went downstair. My heart break a but when i saw her crying in Armani's arms.

Don't worry baby Mama is here and she will protect you.

Carmella's point of view:

I look at Veronica who smile at me and said: "you will be staying here."

I grin and said: "really!?"

She smile and nodded at me and then left. I smile at Armani who cares my cheek and Mama said: "are you happy now?"

I nodded and hug her and said: "thank you so much."

She laugh and cares my head and said: "okay let's eat now."

I'm so happy that I'm going to live with them.

Little did i know that soon i myself is going to tell them that i don't wanna live with them and maybe i will go away?

------------------------

I look here and there and srarted to walk towards the third floor. I know they told me not to go upstair but i want to see the puppy. I am coming puppy. I was on the fifth step when i hear Sergio and Antonio talking. Oh no! I started run downstair but i slip and landed on the floor with a thud. Tears started to pour out of my eyes and i hear Sergio saying: "brother what was that sound."

I started to sob and Sergio and Antonio come downstair with a surprise expression. Sergio kneel infront of me and said: "okay baby what hurts?"

I bit my lip and look at him and said: "my legs my hands e-everything!"

Sergio eyes softened a bit and said: "hey hey it's okay relax. Antonio call Armani quick!"

Antonio nodded and Sergio touch my leg and i scream. He sighed and pick me and started to walk towards my room. I put my head on his left shoulder still crying and fisted his coat in pain. He cares my back and said: "she slipped."

Giovanni sighed and look at me and said: "are you okay?"

I shake my head in a no. Sergio place me on the bed and I started to sob soon everyone came in my room. Mama cares my head and hug me. Armani walk towards us and nodded at Mama. I scream and tightly hold Mama's arm. I try to remove my legs from him but Santino hold my right leg and Mario hold my left. Armani started to inspect my leg. Giovanni raise his brow and said: "is she okay?"

Armani sighed and said: "no her right foot is badly bruised it will be better if we put a brace on it and about left foot it have some scratches but it's okay. Her knees are brusied to but not broken or badly damaged."

Papa nodded and said: "okay do it fast."

After putting it i look down at my hands and Papa said: "Carmella how did this happened."

I bit my lip and Antonio said: "she actually fall from the stairs which go to the third floor."

Papa raised his brow and look at me and said: "didn't i told you to stay away from there?"

I pouted and whisper: "i just want to see the puppy."

Mama look down at me and said: "Puppy?"

I nodded and told them what Santino told me. Giovanni look at Santino with raised brows while Santino just scratch the back of his neck. Mario chuckle and said: "baby there is no-"

Mario was interrupted by Sergio who said: there are no dogs upstair but downstair mostly infront of the gate.

Mario was about to say something when Sergio glare at him and said through gritted teeth: "guard dogs."

Mario mad an 'o' face and Papa said: "Santino will show her."

I grin and said: "really!?"

Papa nodded and said: "well yes Santino is the one who told you so he should be the one to show you."

I grin and said: "yay."

Mario smile at me and said: "but you need to be on complete bed rest for atleast one week."

I pouted but nodded.

----------------------

It's been one week since i fall from the stairs and my family is taking good care of me. Even Sergio and Antonio. Sergio even scolded Mario when Mario poke on brace making me whine. He smack Mario's forehead.

I walk towards Santino and look at him with a smile on my face and he said: "Okay Let's go."

He made me wear a coat, mufler and a warm hat too. He look at me and gave a satisfied nod. We walk towards the place where the dogs are. I grin when i saw three dogs. One is German Shepherd, one is Bull dog and one is Golden Retriever.

They look at us and i squeal, i try to remove my hand from Santino but he just pick me up and said: "no running."

I pouted and we walk towards them and he place me down. I sit on the grass while Santino kneel down. Santino made then sit and i look at Santino with wide open eyes and mouth. He smirk at me and said: "you can touch them give me your hand."

I giggle when i touch the German shephard. I started to play with them, i look at Santino only to see him looking at me with a soft smile and i said: "what are there names?"

Santino look at them and said: "um they really don't know have a name. Why don't you name them?"

I bit my lip and said: "okay so the German Shepherd will be Boots. Bull dog will be Apricot. Golden Retriever will Bailey."

Santino nodded and said: "okay sweetie let's go."

I pouted and whine but he pick me up and i wave bye to the Dogs. Santino kiss my cheek and said: "your so cute baby. I giggle while he kiss my hair."

---------------------

Sitting on the dining table smilling at Papa and said: "i had so much fun with Baliey, Boots and Apricot."

Papa look at Giovanni and raise his brow and Santino said: "she is talking about the dogs."

Papa nodded and look at me and said: "Carmella be ready you are going to start school from next week."

I bit my lip and gave him a nervous nod.

Little did i know that soon I'm going to meet someone which i badly want to avoid.

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

What do you think about Veronica and Antonietta's talk?

What do you think about the dogs?

Who do you think is going to meet Carmella?

Do you have any wishes?

Do you have any questions about this book?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 524 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
Chiara Rose By tilly

Teen Fiction

3M 66.6K 67
!SLOW UPDATES! When she was just two years old, Chiara Rose Bernardi was taken away from her family by her mother, to keep her safe. Taken to Sydney...
401K 12K 49
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
97.9K 2.5K 39
Ever since childhood, Baby has belonged to someone, Always watching, protecting, longing after her, she just never noticed Valentina Garcia, known to...