My Helper

By my-taekook

Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is n... More

Summary
THE DAD
CAFÉ BOY
FAN
DREAM
JOB
FIANCÉ?
LISA
PANIC
MoM
calm down
FEELING
TIRED
DATE PLAN
BLUSH
DATE
SAVED
FLUFF
SAD
NAMJIN
SWEATER
ADMISSION
ALMOST
MARRY
COURT
END
Thank You (not a chapter)
EPILOGUE

DAISY

44.7K 1.8K 715
By my-taekook

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

"ahh why is it so damn hard to find a normal job with high income!"

I whined loudely, surrounded with numerous newspapers and magazines covered with job articles.

"I told you Tae. There's no need."

Jin hyung said as he entered my messy room with a tray. A coffee cup placed on the wooden board.

"But hyung, I can't always rely on you for everything. And I am even interfering your personal space."

He quietly kept the coffee near my laptop and ruffled my hair.

"Tae. Don't ever say that. It's nice staying with someone than staying alone. Now take some rest and have some coffee."

He smiled gently and went out of the room. I smiled to myself. His little efforts to brighten up my mood never fails.

I looked at the cup and smiled wider. He always writes some positive words on the cups in our café which made it quite famous.

And today, he wrote 'create'

I sipped the liquid. Flinching at it's vibrant taste at first before it got better. I wasn't actually a fan of caffeine. But the ones Jin hyung makes just make me want to try more.

Suddenly I heard some yelling from downstairs, in the café. Disturbing the tranquil atmosphere.

Well, Jin hyung owns a 2 storey building. The one on the ground floor is used for his café, and the one above it is where we live.

I quickly kept the cup on the side table and rushed downstairs.

The moment I stepped in the café, I could feel the sweet smell of caffeine. The fragrance ever so refreshing.

Glqncing around, my lips curved in a smile. Everything on it's respective place, neatly and uniformly as usual.

Jin hyung really takes a great care of the shop.

But My smile soon turned into a frown seeing a girl shouting at Jin hyung. A hand placed on her hips as she pointed a blaming finger towards him.

"I ASKED FOR A SWEETER COFFEE!"

"Ma'am you can add sugar cubes from the cups placed on the table yourself."

"Why the fuck have you even opened a shop if the customer has to do everything themselves?" The unknown female inquired rudely.

"We aren't that familiar with your taste requirements so, we just placed some items on the table for customers to add it, themselves."

Jin hyung replied. He always preffered remaining calm in such situations. But the lady only seem to make things worse.

"SHUT UP."

She walked up to a costumer, seated on another table and snatched their coffee cup. She was about to throw it at Jin when I quickly took action.

"What the- OMG THIS PERSON IS TOUCHING ME! STOP I AM NOT INTERESTED!"

She yelled as I held her wrists. Gently yanking the cup out of her hold.

"I am sorry ma'am. I am an employee here and we may have to ask you to leave as you've caused enough trouble to our costumers."

And before she could hit back with another rude reply, I was already dragging her out. As gently as possible without appearing rude.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a lovely day!" I said flashing her a smile, which surely irked her further.

Re-entering the shop, I started helping Jin hyung with making another coffee for the customer as an apology.

"Thank you Tae. That lady for surely a whole hell of a work." Hyung said massaging his temples. He surely appeared worn out.

"Seriously. Well, I was done searching for jobs today. Why don't you go rest? I'll take it from here."

"No! How can I leave you working alone. And it was supposed to be your holiday."

"Not a problem hyung. I haven't helped you since morning anyways. You can take it as a pay back."

"But-"

"pretty please? You know it, if you won't, I'll sulk the whole day." I said. Trying my best to pesture him. He can be really stubborn too at times.

"ah fine. But you'll call me if anything happens." And I immediately nodded before following him to his room.

Just in case he ends up watching some K-drama instead of taking a rest.

And of course. A pink room. He preffered keeping the whole interior design of the house simple. Nor too much nor too less. And the aesthetics really suit it.

A minute or two of me sitting there, I smiled after hearing soft snores. Taking a blanket, I put it over Jin hyung and went back to handle the café.

"Idiot girl." I groaned. Watching some coffee and few mugs scattered around the counter. Literally the only time I have second thoughts about this work.

Starting to clean it up, I then stopped. Hearing the bell chim.

"Welcome to our winter Bear café-"

I frowned not seeing anyone. Might be another one of customer's child wanting to mess with the door. I  shrugged it off  nevertheless and went back to cleaning the shelves.

When uddenly I felt someone tugging the corner of my pants. Looking down, I noticed a cute toddler looking at me with doe eyes.

She's so cute. My heart skipped a beat. And another one. And another on- wait. OMG MY HEART- oh. Nevermind it's ok now.

The toddler was dressed in cute outfit. As if tons of maids just worked on dressing her up.

But I frowned seeing that neither she was smiling nor she had any toy in her hands like normal kids do. I didn't saw any elder person around her either.

Tossing the washcloth away, I crouched down. Facing her with a raised eyebrow.

THIRD PERSON P. O. V.

"hello precious little bean." Taehyung greeted. Wide smile on his face.

"Hi" The girl replied. Her voice almost almost inaudible for Taehyung.

"Are you lost? Do you want something little beanie?"

"yeah. A coffee please." That took Taehyung off guard. Caffeine is surely not good for toddlers.

"I'm sorry love but coffee isn't good for your tiny stomach. You should not drink coffee in such a small age."

"Just give me swome coffee."

"ok look, your alone so I can't ask anyone for consent. Are you with someone?"

Daisy looked hesitant at first. But seeing the warm smile and comfortable vibes emitting from Taehyung, she did seem to loosen up a little.

"Yeah. My bab- babwi- babwsitter. But she gwone somewhere. I don't know."

"Really? What a pity. Do you want to stay here till someone get you?"

Daisy usually would've denied. But judging by her current situation, she really had no idea where she was and what to do so she nodded. Accepting his offer.

"Ok. You can go upstairs while I bring you some cupcakes."

"Thank you..... "

"Oh I am Taehyung! Kim Taehyung"

"Thank you Mr. Kim"

"Oh shush. Your so small. Just call me Tae or Taetae."

"o-ok Taetae" the tiny girl squeaked. Fumbling with the hem of her skirt shyly.

"and what's your name darling?"

"Jeon Daisy."

"aww it's so cute just like you."

Taehyung squealed. The girl almost bursting a fit of giggles seeing a grown up male act so childish around her.

Taehyung then guided the little girl upstairs, towards his room before Hearing a customer call for him, downstairs.

"I'll return in a minute. Don't go anywhere else ok?"

Nodding, daisy entered the shown room. The room's walls were of cream color. But the small things Taehyung added to it, made it look quite catchy.

She sat on the warm and cozy bed. Her doe eyes glancing around the small room. Observing it.

She then saw some stuff thingies kept at the side table which she couldn't make out what exactly were.

Crawling near it, She grabbed heart shaped thingy. The thing was like a toy but soft. Like some pillow? She wasn't sure.

She then held it in her small hands and brought in on the messy bed. Tons of papers scattered around.

She liked, no loved, holding it. It was so soft and cute. Daisy had never seen a toy like this one before.

She started playing with it, acting like it was an actual human when the door opened.

"hello Peaches! I just closed the café. Oh you found Tata!"

"Tata?"

"yeah! It's name is tata!"

"oh"

"you liked it?"

"yeah. It's soft. And cuddly. What ish this?"

"Uh, you don't know what it is? Um no problem. It'd called a stuff toy. You want to keep it?"

"can I?"

"sure! I even have it's clips somewhere. Lemme search for it"

He started looking at the drawers and cupboards for the clips and finally found them.

"You want me to pin them In your hair? They'll look cute on you."

Daisy, for the first time, nodded without hesitation. Crawling her way near the other end of the bed where Taehyung was seated.

Taehyung picked her up and made her sit on his lap. He took some of her hair from one side, putting a clip on them. Doing the same with the other side.

"done!"

Daisy quickly went towards the mirror and stood there in awe, looking damn cute.

S

he quickly hugged Taehyung, thanking him in the process. And all Taehyung did was smile. Feeling glad that he made the girl smile for the first time since he met her.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

How was the chapter?
And sorry for typo errors.

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 3.7K 26
a love story of the Kim taehyung and his dear husband kim jungkook cold but kind ~~kim taehyung have a cute, submissive and caring partner,kim jungko...
555K 26.7K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
193K 8.7K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
144K 6.2K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...