Freshman, a Diary | Completed

By Shutoya

Tshedza loses her virginity to her boyfriend's best friend, now she has to understand what true love is as sh... More

Introduction
1. The Meet
2. The Friends
3. The Party i
4. The Party ii
5. The Mystery Guy
6. The Family
7. The Sex
8. The Shame
9. The Secrets
10. The Cheating
11. The Warning
12. The Kiss
13. The Visit
14. The Ruin
15. The Curse
16. The Repeat
17. The Revenge
18. The First Time
19. The Disease
20. The Results
21. The Blessers i
22. The Blessers ii
23. The Date
25. The Couple
26. The Drama
27. The Pregnancy
28. The Breakup
29. The Tragedy
30. The Hope

24. The House

84 9 0
By Shutoya

July

The week didn't even take much to end, sooner than we thought, my mom was complaining that she didn't even get to see us much and now we are leaving. It was nice though, spending that time with my family, even though it was for one week, I liked it.

I was back in Braamfontein, two weeks to go and the school opens again, I guess I must download more series because 15 days is a lot while doing nothing.

The day started very well in the morning, and I decided to go to the movies. It just came out, and I was waiting for it for forever. As sometimes I do it, I 'checked in' on my Facebook account, just to see others who checked in for that movie and see their reviews.

It was an empty cine; I was alone in the whole theatre. It got a bit scary, but what can go wrong, it was just a movie. I continued watching the film, and I was glad that it wasn't a horror film. Imagine if I were watching something scary, by myself, in a huge open space, I wouldn't survive.

The mall itself was also not packed. It is school holidays, and it's during the week, so people are at work and students are at home. It was just me and some housewives strolling around. I didn't even spend much time at the mall; I just wanted to be in my bed as it was cold. I took a cab back to my place.

"You didn't close for school?" the cab driver asked me after correcting him for mistakenly thinking I'm coming from work.

"I did, and I went home last week, I came back yesterday," I replied.

"Why? You don't like home?" he continued, I guess he was trying to keep the conversation going, but I wasn't in the mood.

"I have to attend some classes," I lied, hoping it will get him to stop talking. I'm sure I don't have any reason to explain myself to a stranger. A stranger, wow, is a different world indeed. Who knew that someday we would be so comfortable getting in a strange car with a stranger and trust that they will take us wherever we want? I mean if I can trust that this person will get me to point B safely regardless of not knowing them, how hard can it be to trust someone I know. I guess that's how humans are wired; we would rather trust a stranger than people we know.

He finally gave me some peace of mind and let me contemplate about my life. Am I ready for the second semester, am I even doing the right course, why is Sihle still hasn't called me today? my thought kept on coming. After some minutes of my thoughts rumbling from this point to the next, I was already thinking of how did I survive high school with only just girls, and with no answer to all my questions, we were in Braamfontein. I help with directing the driver as it was appearing his GPS was suggesting the longer route.

We arrived in front of the building, and to my surprise, I saw Karabo's car parked right in front of where the cab stopped. What is he doing here? I said my cheers to the driver and walked in, looking all around, a little bit excited but surely not showing it. I couldn't see him anywhere. I was convinced that he is with Sihle and Sihle came back to surprise me, or maybe he has a new girlfriend here. The second thought hurt me a little. I would rather see Sihle now than seeing Karabo dating someone in this building. I was about to get in an elevator when the security guard stopped me right after letting me walk past him.

"Your friend is here, in the TV room," he said, pointing to the opposite door of the elevators. Like I was supposed to just dig it from him that he has a message for me. I mean I said 'hi' after getting in, but he was too focused on trying to flirt with me than giving me the most important message, making me think of cruel things like Karabo being here with another girl.

"Thanks," I said and walked toward the TV room. I was fidgeting like hell. I haven't seen him since the night he picked me up from Hazel's blessers. And after that, after calling him to thank him for that, he was mad, saying I broke his heart by continuing with Sihle, so we haven't talked since then.

He saw me walking in and stood up. "What are you doing here?" I asked, already looking a bit brave like I don't want him here.

"I saw your Facebook post. I thought you went home, but when I saw your post, I just had to see you." He said, sitting back as I walk toward him.

"You stalked me?" I questioned. He smiled as I join him on the couch, and I was just trying to act like it was not awkward. "What are you even watching?" I continued.

"I don't even know," he responded as he stares at me like I'm some meat, and he is a homeless boy.

"Let's go up. I need to put this in the fridge." I said, pointing to the frozen yoghurt I was eating, which was not so frozen anymore regardless of the cold. He switched off the tv, and we went to my room.

We got there, and I unlocked the door as he glanced at me. I locked the door after we entered. He humbly sits on the chair instead of the bed as I take off my jacket. It was cold outside and the TV room, and so was my room. I plugged in the heater just to warm up the room a little while he goes through my laptop. How the hell did he even switch it on?

"Let's watch something together," he said, opening a movie and I'm sure that just a self-invite, and I liked it.

"Where is Nyiko?" I asked while I hiddenly take off my bra under the shirt while he's not looking.

"Probably in Giyani right now, Sihle?" he asked.

"Home too," I responded, I regretted asking about Nyiko because I didn't want us to talk about Sihle.

I sat on my bed, and he came with the laptop to join me. I started thinking about the first time we had sex, how he made me so vulnerable and weak and how I loved that feeling more than anything. I wanted to have sex with him right away, but should I be the one to initiate, I pushed him away before.

He sat next to me, looking at me and I couldn't wait any longer, I kissed him, and he kissed me back, tossed the laptop to the far end of the bed and climbed on top of me.

I have had so many sex with Sihle but all of them combined, never beats the pleasure I get with Karabo. We were done and just breathing heavily as if we were on a marathon.

"Please leave Sihle. You know we can be great together," he said while he walks toward the fridge with his buttocks slapping each other.

"Can we have a deal?" I asked.

"What deal?" he asked back.

"We have about two weeks before the break is over, and you said you aren't going home. Can we just enjoy these weeks without bringing people that are not around and not talk about the future?" I said while he comes back to join me in the bed.

"So basically, you are giving me two weeks to win you? I can do that, I'm going to win you," he said, and I just laughed, climbing on top of him. "Let's go to my place," He continued.

"Now?" I asked as I was even lazy to get off of him. He nodded. "Okay, you'll bring me in the morning,"

"No, I mean let's go stay together, at least for these two weeks. Let's stay together; there's no paying sleepover there it will be good."

"Are you serious?" I asked, going to get water in the fridge too.

"Yeah, why not? Let's practise and see how much we enjoy being with each other," he replied, hugging me from behind after he followed me to the fridge. I suddenly thought of it. Playing house with Karabo, maybe it's a good idea to see what will happen, I mean what can go wrong. No one is here to see anything, so it's an excellent chance to give Karabo a chance, and have a lot of sex.

"Okay, let me pack..." he cut me from finishing my sentence and carry me up, happily.

"After this," He said, kissing me all over and back in bed we were.

After round 2, we packed my stuff which was mostly my toiletry and few sweat pants, dresses and my nightgown.

"You will not be wearing anything so just pack your towel only," he said, and we both just laughed.

I finished packing, and we got ready to leave. I didn't know what I was doing, but I didn't care. I was high, and Karabo was my drug.

The security guard signed him out and gave him his licence while he tries to communicate with me with his eyes. I could see the guard could see we are not just friends, and he knows I'm Sihle's msati (wife).

In a minute we were in the car, like two people who just got married in Vegas with no family to witness. I don't want to lie; the feeling was the greatest. I felt like I was going on my honeymoon, maybe the love I have for sex is the reason I was so happy. God help me.

We went to the mall first just to get some food as Karabo said he is tired to cook, and I am still a visitor to cook. We got our selves some dinner and breakfast for tomorrow.

"You will cook these coming days, right? You have to show me your wife skills," he said while we walk to the car from the restaurant.

"Definitely, your kitchen is beautiful, so I'm going to use it," I said, and he smiled.

We got to his place with some plastic bags of groceries, just hoping not to find Nyiko waiting on him like before. The security guard just laughed with Karabo while we walk to the elevator and I was just thinking to myself, this is going to be fun.

We got up, and before we even ate our dinner, we were on each other's body.

We finished our business and ate our dinner while watching a movie.

Day 1, day 2, day 3 of our trial came and pass, and it was great. I liked not being alone, having to have sex all the time and being in peace. Like it was just the two of us in the whole wide world. We would have some little quarrels and mostly because of our partners calling us, Sihle and Nyiko, but other than that, we were perfect, like two pieces made for each other. We would talk about the result of our trial, the relationship and Karabo he's always sure he's not letting me go again.

"I don't care how but I will fight for you until the end of time," he said as he kisses me and really, I wanted him to fight for me for forever.

"You are crazy, we said no more talking about that," I tried to get him to stop talking about that.

"You are happy with me, aren't you?" He asked, fair enough.

"I am, but we fight sometimes, we shouldn't be fighting at this early stage,"

"Tshedza, the only reason we fight is because of Nyiko and Sihle, if we get together, they won't be around to cause us problems,"

"Yeah I hear you," I said while I open the fridge to get ice cream, with this cold. He walked to me and carried me up. "What are you doing?" I squeaked with a spoon in my mouth.

"I'm giving you the crown you deserve my queen," he said while he walks toward his desk and I just laughed. He sat me on the desk and knelt in front of me with his head facing in between my thighs; I opened my legs wide.

I was just lying on the desk with his books as my pillows as he eats me up like a McDonald burger. I lay there contemplating about my life; why I am with Sihle, all the cons and pros of being with Sihle. Sihle has gotten better with sex, but when it comes to foreplay, he is not that good. He has never put his mouth in my vagina, only his fingers and even with fingers is not that good. But I love Sihle, he is a reliable boyfriend and with him, I know I'm safe.

But Karabo, on the other hand, he makes me feel things I never imagined in my whole life. He makes me orgasm, and that's one hell of a hard thing for ladies to reach, I've heard. The only problem with Karabo is that he has baggage, and even if I managed to clear all the baggage he has, he might leave me because I think maybe the only reason he wants me this much, is because he is not getting me. What happens when he's got me, what happens then, I thought, and he realised I was no longer active on what he's doing between my thighs.

"Are you okay?" he asked after pulling me up to sit up straight and face him.

"I don't know. I don't know what I want,"

"Should I not do that thing I was doing?"

"No, you were doing great. I was just thinking of Sihle and..."

"Why are you thinking about him?" he asked, a bit disappointed.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell him,"

"Tell him what? What are you talking about?"

"I can't hurt him anymore Karabo. I need to tell him it won't work anymore. I need to break up with him."

"Oh, that's..." He didn't have words, but I could tell he was happy.

"This doesn't mean that I will just jump right into a relationship with you. I just need to see where this takes us, but I will let Sihle go before I hurt him more," I said, and he just stared at me, smiling.

"I know, but I think that's a good idea. That way, you can try to find out what you want, and I will be here to help you," he said, and we just kissed. He carried me to the bed, and we just lay there, staring at each other's eyes. 

Regardless of what I just said, I could see our chemistry was so much healthy. And I could see he was happy I was going to end things with Sihle, an obstacle on his way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 18 27
Everyone' s first love is special one for them... And it's a story about how a girl found her first love but because of that she have to face lots of...
418 34 11
For Phillip, getting a college degree is the only way to escape poverty. But school-life balance is not as easy as he imagined, especially for stude...
5K 213 50
This story is about the ups and downs of relationships. There is unpredictability, heartbreak, jealousy and lots of lots of lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
393 20 23
A beautiful young women finds herself in a love triangle with two men. She struggles deciding on who to chose, to find out a dark secects that might...