WISH TO BE YOURS| Valerio Mon...

By violet_04_smith

''Can't you see that every inch of my body itches to be with you?'' ~ A year has passed since the Marina's de... More

Prologue
1. There's something to remember
2. Like old times
3. There's always room for a party
4. Maybe a different person
5. Some secrets better stay hidden forever
6. At last
7. Might be wrong
8. Painful goodbyes
9. The truth always comes out
10. The start of the end
11. Apart
12. Behind the glass door
End of season 2
13. History in repeat
14. Wrong in so many ways
15.The plan
16. Me and not you
17. Tweeting the tweets
18. Joining another party
19. Valentine in reverse
20. Crazy is my everyday mood

21. Luck is never on your side

2K 55 26
By violet_04_smith

⌘︎

''Savannah, your next.'' the inspector said as I sat on the couch of the club between Lu and Valerio. I didn't dare moving as I felt like time had stopped. The inspector walked away, waiting for me in one of the booths but I could get up.

''Your turn.'' Nadia said, who sat a bit further from us. Everyone, though, was here, sitting around the couch and having that dazed look on their faces.

''I can't do it.'' I breathed out, not daring to look at anyone. ''I can't.'' I breathed out again. Lu placed her hand in mine.

''You have to lie. Listen to me.'' she said and I turned my head slowly towards her. ''You have to lie.'' she repeated.

~

The music blastered loudly while I danced, with a bottle in hand, in the middle of other people. Joaquín hasn't showed up yet but I've lost track of time and drinking. I knew Valerio was somewhere around here but I tried not to find him any time soon. Suddenly I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I quickly turned around to find Lu with a socked look.

''Savvy...'' she started and I raised my eyebrows.

''What happend?'' I asked her loudly so she could hear me.

''I saw something.'' she said but I was having trouble hearing her so I grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the living room in a corridor towards the bathrooms.

''What's wrong?'' I asked again.

''I saw Omar. He was making out with someone.'' she said and my eyes widened.

''With who? Is Ander here?'' I asked all too quickly.

''With Malik, Savvy.'' she said and my eyes widened.

''What?!'' I exclaimed. ''Oh God..'' I breathed out and she nodded. Then her eyes widened and I followed her stare only to see Ander looking around. Joder. Lu and I looked at each other and then immediately jogged to Ander.

''Ander!'' Lu yelled as we stopped in front of him with a smile.

''How are you? Is everything alright?'' I asked him and placed my hand on his shoulder as Lu and I slowly took step towards him to get him away from the bathrooms. 

''Have you seen Omar?'' Ander asked us, still looking around. He looked kind of dizzy.

''Omar? Sí. He's in the bathroom.'' Lu said and my eyes widened slightly. Then Ander tried to walk towards the bathroom behind us but she stopped him. ''No, the bathroom downstairs.'' she said with a smile and I realised her plan.

''Where downstairs? You have like twenty of them.'' Ander exclaimed towards me. I smiled at him trying to look normal.

''Come with me, I'll show you.''I said and turned his around linking my arm through his. Before we walked away I gave Lu a nodd. ''I'm offended you still don't know my house.'' I told Ander as soon as we reached the stairs.

We finally made it downstairs but as I walked next to Ander someone grabbed my hand making me stop and turn around. Ander did as well. My eyes soon fell on Valerio who looked not so good. ''What is it?'' I asked him, feeling a bit incomfortable with Ander standing right next to me. I could feel him looking at us akwardly.

''Can we talk?'' Valerio breathed out, almost begged me. I realised he was drunk. Unfortunately for him I was too. ''Please.'' he said once more and I sighed before turning to Ander. 

''The bathroom is right next to the kitchen. Over there.'' I said and pointed towards the kitchen. Ander nodded at me.

''Uh...thanks.'' he said and turned around. When I turned back to face Valerio, before I could realise anything he had grabbed my head and went in for a kiss. My eyes widened and before he could touch my lips I slapped him across the face and pushed him away. His eyes locked with mine as he touched his now red cheek.

''What the hell?!'' I yelled at him furious and then took several steps towards him before grabbing the neck of his shirt, bringing our face close. And holding him in place tightly. ''Joaquín could have seen us, asshole!'' I whispered/yelled at him. His look was blank as I held him close to me, my brows pushed together and my eyes piercing his.

''How long do you think untill he finds out about this?'' he said, surprisingly calmly, his look still blank. His words challenged my anger.

''I will do whatever I can so he doesn't.'' I spat at him, still holding him. He groaned and pushed me away to get out of my grip. I took some steps back to keep my balance.

''Oh, please!'' he exclaimed, almost yelled. ''Why do you want this so much? Huh!? Why do you want so fucking much to keep this a secret when it is not! Everybody knows it!'' he now yelled at me. 

''Keep your voice down!'' I snapped at him, threatening. He just chuckled mocking me.

''Oh, I get it now. You don't want him to know because you're afraid he's going to hate you.'' he said and I was taken aback before shaking my head.

''No.'' I told him. But his amused smirk didn't leave his face.

''I get it now why you like him. You feel normal with him, you use him like an escape from reality.'' he continued but I refused to hear him. I shooked my head repeatedly.

''What reality?!'' I exclaimed, tired of him attacking me.

''The reality when everyone hates you! Are you that blind?! Everyone hates us in this fucking school! They're disgusted of us. But of course they don't say it in front of you, of course they come to your parties, of course they treat you nice. Because they're all hypocrites!'' he exclaimed and I was too shocked to have any look on my face right now. 

''You are wrong.'' I spat at him but he came close to me, bringing his face close to mine. His look serious. 

''Then why don't you tell him?'' he said and then stepped back. ''But I guess you can't since he ditched you.''he continued.

''He didn't ditch me.'' I argued.

''Well where is he then?'' he asked and fakely looked around. ''I thought you had a date.'' he added, clearly knowing about my plans with Joaquín.

''Something probably came up.'' I tried to find the right thing to say.

''This is the thing, Savvy, no one will care for you as much as I do.'' he said and looked inside my eyes. ''Because we're both so broken we understand each other.'' he continued but I refused to see it. I again shook my head but he grabbed my shoulders. ''Look at us! The two of us drunk as fuck and fighting with each other in the middle of your valentine party.'' he exclaimed, trying to make me see and realise that he was right. I looked up at him.

''We are broken, but it's not just us. All our friends are.'' I said and he shook.

''Not like we are. No one will understand you like I do.'' he whispered at me but I escaped his grip.

''I refuse to label myself as broken and helpless or pathetic or whatever you label yourself. I refuse to pity myself!'' I exclaimed and I could see the dissapointment on his face. ''Without confidence we are nothing!'' I added.

''Without love we are nothing too!'' he argued back. 

''I risked my future for love! Where did that get me, huh?!'' I yelled at him and pushed him with my whole strength. He, though, just strumbled backwards surprised about my action.

''It would have gotten you somewhere if you didn't pushed me away all the time!'' he yelled back at me and came close again.

''I pushed you away!? You were the one that said no!'' I screamed at him trying to push him again only for him to fight back by grabbing my hands and holding the tightly. My hair was a mess, and a lot of stray hairs fell on my face.

''I did because you lied to me and broke my heart!'' he screamed at me as I tried to break free from his grip.

 When I freed my one hand I quickly, and without realising it, punched him across the face with all the strengh I had. It didn't seem to do a lot to him, though, and since he still held my hand he didn't move a lot. When his head returned forwards again he pushed me back with what seemed like his whole strength and since he had let go of my arm I strumbled backwards and eventually fell on the ground with a yelp.

Then I realised everyone had formed a circle around us in the hallway. Only now I saw that everyone stared at us with wide eyes and agaped mouths. ''What the fuck, Valerio?!'' Lu screamed at him as soon as I reached the ground and came to help me.

''Fuck you.'' Valerio mumbled and walked away while Lu tried to get me to stand up.

''What the hell are you all looking at, huh?!'' she screamed at the people around us and slowly they left the hallway. When I was finally standing on my feet I collapsed inside Lu's arms and she immediately hugged me. Some tears left my eyes and I closed them in order to stop it. But all this was too much. It's the time to see that I indeed have a problem.

''Lu, I'm not alright.'' I whispered at her and she rubbed my back comforting. 

''I know darling, but it doesn't matter.'' she said and we broke the hug as I tried not to mess my mascara with the tears. ''Let's get you a drink.'' she said with a sad smile but I shook my head.

''No. No more drinks.'' I said and she smiled at me satisfied with my answer.

~

Lu and I sat on a pair of chairs in the backyard while the party had almost finished. Everyone was dancing on the grass with slow songs. Everyone had their partner and danced in their arms, everyone seemed happy and in love. I rested my head on Lu's shoulder while she had a drink in her hand.

''How did we get like this, Sav?'' she asked me and let out a breath.

''Like what?'' I asked her confused.

''Alone.'' she said and it was my time to let out a breath. ''Look at them. Even Nadia has a boyfriend. It's unbelievable.'' she said and we let a slight chuckle.

''Who would have known, huh? Las Encinas hottest girls alone in valentine's day.'' I joked and she chuckled with my comment. ''But we can't be sad about that, Lu.'' I added and she nodded.

''I know that, it's just I... miss it.'' she confessed and I looked up at her.

''I know.'' I told her with a small smile before letting out a breath.

~

Lu and I stood next to our lockers in the school the next morning, looking at her instagram. I was feeling a little better since last night and I was glad I could say the same for Lu. I haven't seen Valerio this morning and neitheir Joaquín. But I was mostly worried about Valerio and that thing with the drugs. I was afraid he might do something real stupid.

''Lu, Savannah can I talk to you?'' we heard someone say and we turned around to face Polo. My eyes darkened.

''Depends.'' Lu spatted at him.

''It's nothing, I just wanted to... ask you if you could be a little nicer to Cayetana. Just let her be.'' Polo said and I looked at him with frowned eyebrows. Is he serious?

''Are you kidding me?'' I snapped at him but Lu held me back.

''Do you need something else, because we are kind in a hurry.'' she snapped at him, her bitchy tone showing.

''Actually, yes.'' he said and we turned to face him once more. ''Now that I think of it make sure we're both left alone. Since you're so good with these things.'' he told her.

''And why on earth should we do that?'' Lu asked and I just stared daggers at him.

''Because my mothers pay the Columbia.'' he stated looking straight towards me. ''And if I'm not wrong you need a scholarship.'' he continued. Oh, I did not like where this was going.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' I snapped at him.

''Yes you need it. Since your father left you broke.'' he told me, his eyes piercing mine. Before I could say anything else he turned around and left. What the hell?

''How did he knew that?'' Lu asked me while in the same shock as I was.

''I have no idea.'' I exclaimed angrily.

~

''Savvy! Savvy!'' I heard someone call after me and I turned around to see Joaquín. I sighed and then turned back forwards and continued walking. He though caught up with me and stood in front of me. ''Please wait.'' he breathed out.

''What do you want?'' I asked him, not in the mood for a talk like this. ''I thought this whole thing was serious for you. You said it was. But guess it's not.'' I told him and tried to walk away once more. He stopped me again.

''It is serious and I'm terribly sorry.'' he said and I finally looked at him.

''Why didn't you tell me anything? The least you could do is text.'' I told him not really enjoying this conversation.

''I know, I know but I had something that came up. I was so caught up with it I totally forgot. It's unforgivable I know, but you have to understand how sorry I am.'' he explained but I just sighed.

''Look, I get that whatever was that thing that came up was very important but I have somewhere to be.'' I told him and he sighed as I started to walk away from him.

''It was about Valerio.'' he said which made me stop in my tracks. I slowly turned around.

''What did you say?'' I asked him seriously. He scratched his neck.

''Joder, I'm not supposed to tell you.'' he said.

''Tell me what?'' I asked again.

''He asked for a favor, it was ergent. He's my man, I had to help out.'' he tried to explained and I took a big breath.

''Sure you had.'' I mumbled.

''Please don't tell him I told you.'' he said and I rolled my eyes before turned around to walk away for good this time.

I got inside my car and my driver immediately started driving. If I want to do something about my life being a mess I should start somewhere. And after failing fix things with Valerio or anyone else the next thing to do is destroy my mother's life. Because I promised myself I would and I'm a woman who keeps her promise.

''Can you take me to the hospital please?'' I asked my driver who looked at me through the mirror.

''Are you alright, miss?'' he asked worried.

''Oh, it's not for me.''

hey guys!!! I know I have been missing lol but I'm back now!! I'm so glad to finally continue this story, is one of my favorite books. I hope you enjoy it as well and stay tune cause the next update is coming extremely soon!! love you all <3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.9K 12
π€π¬π¬πšπ¬π¬π’π§| βπ–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Ίπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ίπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 π—‡π—ˆ 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—π—π–Ίπ—βž β€’ 𝐟𝐚𝐧�...
180K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
30 3 7
Amanda Deward was a beautiful but shy woman who listened when people told her that beauty meant skinny and knew, therefore, that she would never be b...
236K 8.3K 25
❝Always the innocent are the first victims, so it has been ages past, so it is now❞ [GUZMÁN x OC] [Γ‰LITE: SEASON ONE] [BOOK ONE] [Disclaimer: I do no...