Ice Queen - Benny Weir

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

Famous actor and musician, Madelyn Julia Wilson aka Ice Queen, is getting a chance to go to a normal school... More

First Day of School
Babysitting
Vampire Party
Dusk Premiere
The Weekend
Lawn of the Dead
Three Cheers for Evil
Friday Night Fright
Blue Moon
Blood Drive
Los Angeles Pt.1
Los Angeles Pt.2
Los Angeles Pt.3
Los Angeles Pt.4
Doug the Vampire Hunter
Guys and Dolls
The Brewed
Die, Pod!
Jilly Putty

A/N

436 3 0
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

That's a wrap for the first part of the Benny Weir story! This was a fun one to write. Please feel free to comment any mistakes that I miss during revision. I hope you enjoyed read this part of the story. I will get season 1 of My Babysitter's a Vampire on here as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Star_Wars_Nerd10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 3K 36
I'm not like wonder woman, supergirl or catwoman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many peo...
138 10 26
SOFIA ARAGON - Known as The Ice Queen, she strikes fear into the hearts of those around her. Her lifeless eyes and aloof demeanor make her unapproach...
122K 3.7K 17
แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“ แด‹แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษดแด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€? โ„ฐ๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“€โ„ฏ ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“‚โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚โ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐“ˆโ„ด ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡. โ„ฐ๐“๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐“‹๐’ถ ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“Š๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 238 31
Love is never true these days. That is what Zira believed ever since her childhood. Zira is known as the "ice queen" for her cold attitude to other p...