Los Angeles Pt.3

After everyone stuck around a few more hours before calling it. After they all left we all called it. I, of course, took hours more to falls asleep. But again Benny stuck around with me for some reason. He tries to stay awake with me as long as he could but only makes it 30 minutes before passing out.

I laid back with his head on my chest. Gently I ran my hands through his hair, pushing it out of his face. I wish it could be like this forever. Why is it always so difficult to tell someone how you feel for them? I sigh and lay back my head on the stack of pillows. Closing my eyes I begin to start attempting to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TUESDAY

To quickly summarize yesterday, the hosts of the podcast 'Behind the Celebrity' came over and we recorded that

To quickly summarize yesterday, the hosts of the podcast 'Behind the Celebrity' came over and we recorded that. We got into somethings that have happened behind the scenes. For example, my break up without any name drops, getting into acting, as well as getting into the music industry. but right now, Jacob and I were getting ready for our introduction performance on 'The Late Show with Jack Harper'. While the crew was taking a break Jacob and I were doing a another quick sound check before we were start filming again. " Click track up a little higher, please." I say to the sound guy. He gave me a thumbs up and tweaked with the sound that is getting fed through my in-ears.

" Band give us 2nd chorus. How does this sound?" he asked. He the band then started play along with the louder click track.

" Sounds great, thank you so much." He gave me another's thumbs up before starting to work with Jacob.

" Okay! Once Mr. Tomlinson is finished with his final soundcheck, we will take a quick five and start recording." the stage manager called out before going on her way.

Benny POV

I watched as MJ stepped away from the small amount of chaos and over to a table of food. She looked gorgeous in that dress. " So, are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna talk to her?" Ethan asked. I broke out of my trance at turn to Ethan and Sarah, who were both staring at me with stupid smirks on their face.

" I am not staring." I say as I messed with my fingers.

" Yes, you are." Sarah said bluntly. " I know you've wanted to talk to her since she had to start actually working, so go. You have the pass, no one's gonna stop you." I pursed my lips and look over to MJ.

" Come on, B, you can do it." Ethan encouraged giving a slight push to the edge of my seat.

" Alright, fine." I say as I start to make my way over to MJ. I can't just walk up to her without a reason, right? Think, think... I got it! I looked around to make sure no one was paying attention and held my hand, in a fist, close to my chest and a light flash came from it. I pulled my hand out and saw the minimal crystal necklace in my hand. I smile at my success and hid it in my hand as I stepped next to MJ.

" Hey Benny." She said looking up from the array of snacks.

" How'd you know?" I ask leaning on the table slightly.