𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 22 - DE-VOID

6.9K 218 145
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Twenty-Two
🦊 De-Void 🦊

"You want to handcuff me?" Void Stiles asked as Stilinski pulled out a pair of handcuffs walking into the loft. If my son is still here-- if there's a part of him standing here in front of me-- then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Stilinski said and Stiles put his hands up.

Stilinski put the cuffs around Stiles's wrists, not looking away from him. Stiles looked up with an almost sinister look on his face as Stilinski stepped back. "You're not my son." He whispered and Stiles broke the handcuffs like it was nothing.

Allison, Argent, Derek and Odette quickly walked into the loft making Stiles look over at them and chuckle. He looked over at Allison as she held up a taser, pulling the trigger. But instead of Stiles getting tased, his hands shot out and grabbed the stings of the taser, unaffected, before throwing it to the side.

Derek growled and ran at Stiles but Stiles grabbed Derek's arm, twisting it behind his back and throwing him to the wall as if he was as light as a feather.

Suddenly the sound of a gun being cocked made everyone turn to see Argent pointing a gun at Stiles. "Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Stilinski said holding his hand out but Argent didn't look away from Stiles. "Why not? I've done it before... Werewolves, Berserkers... I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"Stiles is still in there. If you shoot him, you're not just killing a Nogitsune. You'll be killing an innocent teenager, who is still just human." Odette said stepping forward, fully noticing the smirk Void had when he looked at her, knowing exactly how much she cared for Stiles. Stilinski cocked his gun, pointing it at Argent, "You're not going to shoot my son!" Stilinski says making Argent glance at him. "You said it yourself, Sheriff- that's not your son."

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad. Odie? Odie, you have to do something." Stiles said making Odette squeeze her eyes shut and face away from him as Allison grabbed her hand. "Don't listen."

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger! Come on!"

"Listen to me- you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down, now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Strife..." Odette mumbled making Allison look at her to see her deep in thought. Odette's eyes widen and look back over at the rest of them then out the window seeing the sun go down.

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Arrêter! (Stop!)" Odette said in a powerful voice making everyone stop and look at her as she took a step forward, "You're doing exactly what he wants." She said looking at Stiles who was looking at her and smirk. "Not exactly... I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But, I'm glad you all have your guns out..."

"Because you aren't here to kill me." He says, turning around to look at the clouds of black smoke forming before glancing at all of them with a smirk, "You're here to protect me."

They all stood and watched as the Oni pulled their ninjatōs. Stilinski and Argent stepped forward, shooting at them while Allison, Derek and Odette turned around to face as two Oni formed in front of the door.

🦊

"Uncle Chris?" Odette asked as she, Argent and Allison walked out of the elevator, "Hmm?" Argent hummed while going to unlock the door. "Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles?" She asked as Allison grabbed her hand, "To be honest... I'm not sure." He said before opening the door.

"I'd check the firing pin." Allison said as she and Odette walking past him, "You removed it?" He asked and Allison hummed slightly and nodded making hin chuckle slightly. "That's why the women are the leaders in our family. Get some sleep, girls." He said and the nodded before walking to their rooms.

Odette walked into her room and walked over to get closet. She took off her shirt and winced slightly before looking down at the cut that was still on her arm. Normally she would be healed by now but she assumed that since it was from the sword of a demon, it was gonna take a bit longer.

She started to look for something to wear to bed when all of the sudden her hand shot out, grabbing something midair without even looking. She slowly opened her hand and looked down to see a dying fly in the palm on her hand. She watched as it completely died and then started feeling a slight tingle in her arm making her look down to see the cut heal.

She sighed frustratingly before dropping the fly and walking over to her window that she had apparently left open and closed it.

🦊

Odette laid in bed asleep until she started hearing her cousin yelling, "Isaac, wait! Isaac!" Allison yelled making Odette jump out of bed. She ran out of her room to see the front door closing before she ran into Allison's room.

"Odie!" Allison said as she tried to pull against cuff that were around her ankles and the bed. "What the hell?" Odette muttered as she walked over and broke the chain off the cuffs, "Why the hell would he do that? Or did something happen here last night that I don't want to know about?" Odette asked making Allison shoot her a look.

"Nothing happened last night besides Isaac apparently going insane. Odie, he looked like he was going to kill someone Allison said making Odette sigh and furrow her brows. She went to say something but her phone started ringing making her run to her room with Allison following. She grabbed her phone to see Lydia calling making her glance at her cousin before answering.

🦊

"The couch- put him on the couch." Scott said as Odette ran into see Aiden and Soctt carrying Stiles over to the couch. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital!" Melissa said and Scott turned to her, "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked making her sigh softly as Deaton crouched down in from of Stiles.

Deaton moved Stiles's shirt so they could get a better look, "It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton said making them look at him, "I think he's healing." He said. "You mean, healing like we heal?" Aiden asked. "That's good, right?" Scott asked and Deaton looked at him, "For him, yes. For us, I'm no so sure."

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked and Deaton digged through his bag, "We might have something more effective." Deaton said and pulled out a small jar.

Scott and Aiden held Stiles mouth open while Deaton opened the jaw, pulling the dropper out. Right as he emptied the dropper into Stiles's mouth Stiles's eyes shot open and wrapped his hand around Aiden's neck making Odette's eyes widen.

"Get him off me! Get him off me!" Scott and Odette quickly pulled Stiles arm off Aiden and Stiles's hand started shaking, his whole body starting to lock up. "Kanima venom... Nice touch." He said.

Aiden growled at Stiles but before anyone can do anything Stiles started talking. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that power too, did you? Oh, I hope not! You're going to need it." He said making Aiden look over at Scott and. "Okay, I'll give a little hint- Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Scott said making Aiden run off while Stiles laughed, "Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins- short tempers, homicidal compulsions... They're a lot more fun than you bakemono, trying to save the world every day." He said and Melissa squinted slightly.

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked and Deaton nodded "Yes, I do." He said, pulling out duct tape, placing one over Stiles's mouth. Stiles screamed through the tape before laughing.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked as they stood around the kitchen table. "I wish I knew... But, if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand..."

"But, the scroll said to "change his body..." Lydia said and Deaton sighed, "That's if I translated it correctly. We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor." Deaton explained.

"And what if he doesn't want it? He never asked to be a Werewolf." Odette stressed, "What if it saves his life?" Lydia asked making them look at her. "What if it kills him? I've never done this before. I mean, what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?" Scott says as he passed back and forth and Odette shook her head slightly, "Sure, it could save him, but we have no idea if his body would even except the bite to begin with." Odette said

"The venom is not going to last long- something needs to be done sooner than later." Deaton said and Scott turned to them, "We could call Derek?" He suggested and Odette sighed softly. "Would he even know what to do?" She asked and it was quiet for a moment until Lydia spoke up.

"Maybe we should call someone else..."

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a Werewolf." Peter said as he circled around Stiles, "You don't think it would work?" Scott asked. "This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle." He said making Deaton step up to him, "What kind of methods?"

"We're going to get into his head." Peter said, grabbing Scott's hand making his claws come out. "Oh god." Odette muttered, instantly knowing what he was talking about.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked as Peter and Lydia walked back into the room, standing next to Odette behind the couch "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil-Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real-Stiles. Then, guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But, he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, "Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter said before slowly turning his head to Odette who sighed and closed her eyes. "Putain de merde. Why me?" She asked, "You have a connection with him and frankly, you have the best chance at surviving an Alpha's claws in your neck." Peter said making her sighed. "Okay."

(Translation: For fuck's sake)

"So, what do we do if we find him?" Scott asked as Peter position his claws on the back of Stiles's neck. "You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." He said putting Scott's claws on Odette's neck.

"Could you elaborate on the "somehow?" It's not feeling very specific at the moment." Odette said and Peter shrugged, "Improvise." He said making Odette sigh and close her eyes for a moment. "I see why everyone hates you." She muttered. "What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked making Peter sigh dramatically, "When are you people going to start trusting me?"

"He ment him."

"Oh."

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton said making Scott nod. He took a deep breath before sticking his claws into Stiles's and Odette's necks making them gasp as Odette's eyes flashed back and forth between blue and white before closing.

🦊

Scott and Odette's eyes suddenly shot open and they instantly noticed that they were strapped down to beds inside of Eichen house. They slowly looked over at each other before pulling against their restraints.

"Are we both idiots?" Odette asked looking over at Scott who looked at her as he struggled against his restraints, "We're werewolves, we can break free." She said.

"We're in Stiles's head-"

"And we are supernatural creatures with supernatural strength! Break free!" Odette said, Scott nodded and they both pushed and pulled against their restraints until finally they broke.

"Okay, so... what now?" Scott asked and Odette shrugged, "I don't know. I've never been inside someones head before." She said, "Just stay behind me." Scott said and slowly walked through the door and Odette went to follow behind but before she could the door slammed shut in front of her.

"Scott!" She yelled as she tried to opened the door but it wouldn't budge. She gave up after a few tries and turned around only to discover she wasn't in the patient room anymore.

Now she stood in the living room of her childhood home in France. She glanced around confused until she heard people talking. "You don't have to do this." Odette turned around and froze when she saw her father standing in the living with his hands up and her mother standing in front of him with a gun raised. Tears instantly formed in her eyes as she knew what this was.

"She's not even a werewolf. Are you really going to take her father from her?" He question and her mother chuckled. "Do you really think I care?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Look at that. Do you see that? She's bleeding." Lydia said as she pointed at the black blood bleeding from Odette's nose. "I'm not sure that's a good idea..." Deaton said as Melissa moved towards her. "What's happening? What is happening to her?" Melissa asked as Peter gently brushed away some of the hair that fallen in front of Odette's face. "Odette, can you hear me?" He asked calmly.

Odette didn't make anymore movement or sound making everyone's worry intensify "Odette. You need to concentrate! Odette!" He yelled but she made no movements, the only thing that happened was a tear falling down her cheek.

"I know what you did last night. You burned the Hale family alive. Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to ruin families that done nothing to you?" He asked and the women smirked, "Because people like you don't deserve to live in this world." She said and didn't even give him enough time to answer before pulling the trigger.

Odette gasped as her hand flew up to her mouth as she stumbled back through a door. She quickly turned around only to see she was in a familiar bathroom in London making her shake her. "This isn't real." She whispered as she closed her eyes, "Dotty." A voice said making her turn around only to see Jacob standing in front of her with a terrified look in his face as blood dripped to the ground.

"You have to yell her name." Peter said, getting up to turn to Lydia who looked at him confused, "Why?" She asked. "Every witch has a connection to Banshees, it's not as strong as it would be if she was a Necromancer but enough for her to year your yell." Peter said and Lydia stared at him for a moment before nodding and walking over to crouch down in front of Odette.

"Odette!"

Odette glanced around when heard her name being called but when she looked up she was no longer in the bathroom. Now she was in a pitch black room. She looked around confused when all of the sudden a single light turned on and under the light was her cousin.

Odette started to walk over to Allison when all of the sudden an Oni came out of nowhere, its sword going right through Allison making Odette scream.

"Odette!!" She heard Lydia yell making her breath heavily before turning around and running over to a door that appeared behind her.

Odette stumbled out the door, breathing heavily as she glanced around to see she was in the same place her, Allison, Scott and Stiles went to when the three sacrificed themselves. She glanced around confused before noticing Scott run through a door making her run over to him. "You okay?" Scott asked and she nodded.

They glanced around until something caught their eyes. Sitting in the middle of the room was the Nemeton and sitting on top of the Nemeton was Stiles and what they assumed was the Nogitsune playing some game.

Scott and Odette started walking towards them before breaking out into a sprint. But it seemed like the more they ran, the father away Stiles got. "Stiles!" They both yelled but it was like he couldn't hear them, "Stiles! Stiles, over here!" Odette yelled, waving her arms back and forth, "He can't hear us." Scott said, slightly shaking his head.

They tried to run more but it was no use making them stop and pant, "Stiles is part of your pack..." Odette said making Scott look at her confused, "What? What do you mean?" He asked. "He's human... But he's still part of the pack, right?" Odette asked and he nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, of course!"

"So, how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?" She asked and Scott looked up, completely transformed, "They howl."

He let out a loud howl that shook the ground making Odette's eyes flash blue as Stiles looked up and over at them making his eyes widen. He slowly turned back to the Nogitsune before swiping all the pieces off the board in front of him making the Nogitsune growl.

They all woke up with a gasp, Odette quickly got off the couch, Lydia grabbing her arm to keep her steady while Scott ran over to Stiles, "Did it work? Did it work???"

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" Odette asked and Peter grabbed Lydia's arm, "Because it's not science it's supernatural. Now Lydia, I did my part. Now, give me the name." Peter said making Scott and Odette turn to him.

"What name?" Scott asked while Odette asked, "What the hell are you talking about?" Peter pulled Lydia aside, still talking. Right as Lydia whispered something Stiles suddenly woke up with a gasp.

He ripped the tape off his mouth before slowly pulling a long thing of gauze out if his mouth, falling to the floor.

Black smoke started coming off the pile of gauze and a hand started reaching out from it. Until eventually a whole body started coming out while everyone stared in shock. It started coming towards them making Scott and Peter grab it and push it down to the floor while Odette and Lydia held into each other and Deaton stood in front of Melissa.

"Hold him!"

"I'm trying!"

It's hand started patting around its face making Odette yell, "Wait, wait wait!" She said before walking over and slowly reached out and started pulling the gauze away until revealing Stiles underneath. Stiles looked at her and Scott in shock, "Scott? Odie?" He asked looking completely shocked and confused.

"Scott." Deaton said making Scott turn around. Deaton and Melissa moved to the side to show the wide open front door. Looking around the other Stiles was missing, and so were Lydia. "Where are they? Where are they?!" Scott yelled, running over to the door.

"Lydia!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
48.2K 1.5K 17
odette lahey never planned to get pregnant. the thought never even crossed her mind. she already had enough problems as it is, from fighting werewolf...
1.3M 36.9K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
73.2K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...