Enola X Tewksbury - Together...

By Stories4ever_10

6 Months After- They miss each other, and Finally meet~ but their adventures are far from over Hey guys! Do... More

♡Hi♡
One-Introduction
Two-Message
Four-Amanda
Six-Basilweather
Six- New friend and more-
🎅Christmas Note🎅
Hey Im Back
Eight- Lost Messages

Three-Market

789 25 5
By Stories4ever_10

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Recap*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 -Hello Enola, Miss me? Meet me at the market at five pm - handsome lord incompoop-

My heart stopped, the words 'handsome lord incompoop' rang through my head. Only one person would sign that name, and I knew who.  

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Present *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was him. I wanted to deny it but I couldn't. I count to help but smile, he wanted to see me, for some reason that thought made me warm inside. I sighed shaking my head. I would go see him, tomorrow, I groaned, I knew what that meant, I was going to go to the market tomorrow, again. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*The Next Day*:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

I blinked, rubbing my eyes as the sunlight shone at my eyes. I sighed getting out of bed, my groggy mood quickly improved as I remembered I was meeting him, after 6 long months. I sighed and frowned as I saw a goofy smile plastered on my face on the mirror. ew. I put on a nice dress, and hurried down stairs to get some breakfast. 

"Good morning, Enola" I turned to see Ms. Audra. I smiled waving. " You seem to be in a good mood" She observed. I blushed, was it that obvious that I was excited to see that idiot. No I was not ecsided, sure keep telling yourself that, Enola, really even my brain was against me.

"I'm going to the market" I told her while taking some toast. 

"I thought you went on sundays.." She said raising her eyebrows, oh she knew me so well.  

I considered lying to her and saying I forgot to get something, but I could never lie to her.. " Im going to meet a - " I paused trying to find the right word. "Friend". Now don't get excited, I was not sure she would believe me if i said 'guy I saved from crazy grandmother who was trying to kill him, and have not seen in 6 months'. Friend would have to do. 

She smiled a knowing look in her eyes "A boy?"

My eyes widened as I turned red " Yes, but not like that... we are just friends", how could she think such a thing.

" ok darling, what ever you say" She said, amusement dancing in her blue eyes. "Have fun!" then she  waved and walked away, leaving me frozen. I shook my head annoyed, and went back to my toast.     

After breakfast, I went to my room and decided to draw for awhile.

•     •     •     •     •     •  

A few hours later I was reading once I finished drawing, I was getting impatient, why 5 o'clock why not 2? Finally it was 4:00, I put away my book and got ready, before hurring out my room locking the door and running down stairs. I got my bike and began my way to the Market.  

As I made it to the Market, I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was 4 : 45, well im early. Even if he did not say where to meet, I felt like I knew where, I felt my feet leading me to the flower area. I smiled remembering well when I met him here, when i decided to pause my search for my mother and help his helpless sorry butt. 

I ran my fingers over the beautyful varieties of flowers, you are probably wondering who is this mystery guy is? Well it was rude of me to not tell you and- suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me, one I could never forget. 

"Enola.."

I turned and saw him..

The Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
272K 8K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...