๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Eight: Challenge

1.7K 77 87
By DeadfishXie

(watch episode 5 of s2 to refer if not understand)
-
-
-

The training stage rised up along side around it with other moving objects to make the challenge harder.

Four droids surrounded the intel that is supposed to be achieved by the challenger.And right now,Rudy stood in front of it.

"Ready?" Ejen Leon raised his hand.
Rudy went into a ready pose,waiting to pounce his way up.

The other agents watched him from on top as it was his turn to the 'achieve the intel' examination,well..thats what Y/n calls it.

"Start!" Leon dropped his hands as the timer starts for Rudy.

Looking closely,he ran fast and
jumped onto the panels that would
go in and out,easily jumping each by each.

Then running faster,he ran onto the wall and reached for the rope that's hanging and swinged himself into the hanging hole that was shown.

He then landed onto the the stairs and immediately started avoiding the shots shot by the droids as he swiftly ran up.

The stairs started to flatten down,he quickly jumped onto the walls and threw his shadow cuffs onto one of the droids
wrists and controlled it to start shooting the other droids.

Then landing onto the droids palms that lounged him up,and landed right above the intel,grabbing it and landing perfectly on both his feet.

A beeping sound was heard,showing that he has completed the examination.

"Finish!"

"Uuu, Rudy's good!" Chris said in his usual kelantanese accent.

"Hmm as usual" Jet who was beside him said in a praising manner.

"Your time taken is.." Leon stated as everyone looked up onto the screen

______________________________

Rudy
New Record
00:40
-- --
NEW RECORD!
______________________________

A smirk formed on Rudy faces,satisfied of his own his accomplishment.

Everyone in the back started cheering and praising of how good he did.

He walked up back onto where the rest was,as he was cheered on with claps.
Y/n stood beside Alicia,also clapping seeing that he did pretty amazing.

Rudy walked passes of Ali and gave him a teasing Smirk,which caused Ali being annoyed.

"Next..Y/n!" Leon said,as he called for
Y/n to get ready.

She gave a simple nod and walked to front of the examination platform.Watching the others doing the same thing over and over again,she did her own little calculations.She got herself ready and had herself do a little stretch.

"Ready?"
...

"Start!" Leon's voice was clearly heard.

Her eyes from under SPOT squinted as she started to move.

"first get the ropes..

She ran fast onto the panels that were moving,but instead of jumping on each one by one,she used her boost boots to get herself onto the walls and ran fast straight to the ropes.

The other agent's eyes widen of her sudden fast movement.

"then head straight for the stairs...

She swinged onto the second rope,but she didn't went through the hole,but instead stood on top of the hanging hole and used her boots again to go straight for the stair.

"get onto the droids....

The droids started shooting and she avoided all of them easily,moving faster she jumped onto the wall before the stairs could even flatten and used the boosts to leap onto one of the droids and landing on its shoulder.

"and then...

Landing down onto the floor with a roll,she sliced each of the droids by its legs making it drop and she ended it with grabbing the intel.

"grab the intel" she said,as she held the intel tightly in her grip.

"UWAAA!!" Moon's voice was heard loudly as the sounds of others cheering was too heard.

Y/n let out a big sigh before walking back to the others.She walked pass the other while they watched her in admiration.

"Good job Y/n!" Leon said as he too clapped his hands.She just gave a simple nod,as a sign of thank you.

"You see that!!She was fast!" Chris said, shaking Zass on his shoulder back and forward.He only managed to nod as he began to feel dizzy from Chris's shaking

"Your time taken to finish is...."

They all looked up to the screen,their eyes widen.

_________________
Y/n

00:22
-- --

NEW RECORD
________________

"and that should be about 22 seconds" Y/n said before looking at the screen,and got it perfectly right.

"WAA Y/N IS SO COOL!!COOLER THAN RUDY!" Moon began fangirling on
Y/n,telling her how amazing she is.

Rudy's pupil dilated looking at the screen, then hearing what Moon said.He glared at her before walking back to his emo corner.

"Alright last and not least,Ali" Leon said.

Ali gave out a light shiver after looking at Y/n's results before puffing himself up.

"Focus,ignore Rudy" Alicia said as he stretched.

"Ah,I know what I need to do" He sneered
at her before walking to the examination platform.

Y/n pov:

It has been over a month that I have been back here at Mata.And during that,I've also been also spectating Ali.
And GOSH,unlike his mother Aliyaー
he is WAYYY out of her league.First of all,he is too clumsy and keeps messing up stuff.Second,he's too stubborn.Like once during a mission,he didn't do as what Alicia told him and wellーThe mission failed.And lastly...HE IS NOT FIT FOR IRIS.

Yes,everybody starts from the bottom.But as Uncle Bakar told me,he has been using IRIS for over a year.yes,ONE WHOLE YEAR.

Anyone could have atleast do the best average but NOOOOOOO.He's stubbornness and high Ego is causing him to lay back.

Anyways,its lastly his turn for the 'intel grabbing examination'.I dont really know what its called since I didn't actually bother to find out.Anyway lets watch how he's gonna do.

3rd Pov

Ali walked up to the starting point as Sir Leon starts to count.Readyy..GO!

He flinched a little before starting and startd to run up the obstacle.Using IRIS he tried to use his Aero boots to get up the obstacle above but failed.Luckily he was able to grab the flapper but to his luck,he fell miserably.

Alicia who was beside Y/n pinched the brook of her nose,as a sign of fustrasion and embarresment.

Ali quickly got up and used IRIS and his bots to get throught the loop and landed on the stairs.He began running up when IRIS warned him of the stairs as it was about to turn flat.

He ran faster as attempt to get off the stairs but failed when the stairs turned flat and he slid down.Using his yoyo,he got onto the rope and was hanging there.

Rudy smirked as he saw how bad Ali was doing.Y/n made eye contact with him and quickly both of them looked away.I guess both of them were still on bad terms?

"almost there Ali,you can do it!" Khai said as an encouragement.

Ali gave out a determine sigh once the stairs turned back to its original state and ran up.IRIS alarmed him of the droids and he used his boots to get him on the intel platform.Blocking the droids attack using his yoyo,he attacked them all with one blow.

"Nice one Ali!" Bakar said,clapping.

He walked to where the intel was held but as he was about to grab it,the intel was put away.The examanition platform was lowered and the hologram obstacles dissapered.Ali was confused of what was happening.

"too slow!" Sir Leon's voice was heard out loud.The other young agents who were there began to laugh at Ali's failure,well except Alicia and Y/n.

Y/n pov

Well..He failed.

*sigh* maybe he does need more training.He did kinda well at the end but..Nevermind,looks like different people different abilities.

I cant hope for everyone to be at the same level as me.Everbody starts at the bottom.Ali seems like someone who's actually capable to handle IRIS but like I said,he needs more training.

3'rd pov

"Very dissapointing Ali!" Agent Leon stood infront of him.

"B-but I completed all the obstacles!" He tried to explain himself.

"Hmph well,look at your time" Leon turned to the screen.The word 'score ranking' was shown and the list of time took by the young agents were listed.

From the top and first with the quickest time was Y/n,then theres Rudy on second,Alicia on third and it goes on till the end,there was Ali's name with the time '5 minutes,16 seconds and 85 miliseconds'.

"Its clear that you need more training" Leon strictly said.Ali visibly looked down as he knew he did bad.He wanted to walked out when he knockd ito someone

"ugh whats you probl- AH!" he screamed out and fell when he saw that the person he bumped into was 'himself'.The 'himself' that he bumped into turned into Rudy wearing his hood.

"scared?" Rudy said in a smirking manner.The others began to laugh and Ali stood up as to defend himself.

"you wanna pick a figh huh?" he went face to face with Rudy.Y/n was about to step in and stop them when suddenly the alarm ranged.

"Agent Geetha whats going on?" Leon contacted Geetha.Geetha was was running to the security room and began to find out what was going on.Geetha's eyegrew wide as she was shocked of what was happening.

"Our system..has been breached!" She told Leon.His face expression changed into a worried one.Bakar who understood what was happening went to call the other Mentors.

"erm,Agent Leon- is everything okay?" Khai asked the mentor.

"Dont worry,Agent Geetha will handle everything and meanwhile...get ready for protocol Kubu"

Everyone nodded as they understood what it emant.

"huh what is protocol ku-" Ali stopped what he was about to ask when the other young agents began to get ready,weapons and all.

Y/n pov

I got Emrys ready and fixed SPOT properly onto my face then stood in a ready pose.Out of all times why now?And WHO is doing this?

"Geetha,status?" I heard Leon said.To get a better hearing of what agent
Geetha was saying,I used SPOT to see what was she saying.

"I managed to stop the person from further access and now to find the main source.."For a while,Geetha stopped talking and suddenly the alarmed stopped its briggage.

The others were just as confused as I am.

"I failed." That was what Geetha said at last.

Huh...I guess the person who incharge of this was clever enough to stop what they were doing,or they could have exposed where they were.

Meanwhile,UNO Headquarters

The word 'DISCONNECTED' was shown on the screen.Cinco and [???] was huffing out as they were quick to stop what they were doing.

"What happened" Uno said,walking in.

"They almost tracked down our location,so we had to stop" [???] said as he facepalmed his face,annoyed.

"It seems...that their security has been upgraded since I left MATA" Cinco sighed out.

"so?No progress?"

"Well" [???] did something with computer and the screen showed a location.

"we found IRIS" He smiled.On the screen,showed MATA's location.

"But the problem is..Why is it still with Ali?" Cinco,zoomed into a cctv footage,showing Ali with IRIS on.

"hmmph,its a big mistake if they continue to depend on that kid" Uno walked away.

"and..prepare yourself Onco" a weird looking man in a suit with tons of microbots in his back.

Next day,Y/n pov

Im currently on my way to school,walking unfortunately.I WAS fixing my board last night,but I was on call with Kenneth the whole night I forgot about finishing it.

Since that day,I kinda got closer to Ken.He's actually a pretty decent and nice guy.I enjoy his company because he's not the type to call and message you like EVERYDAY like those weird dudes.He stays in my comfort zone.

To be short, he's a great friend.

Oh,im already here.Walking to the school gate,he was there with his notebook.Tip toeing slowly to him..

3rd pov

"BAH" Y/n jumped infront of the headprefect.Ken who flinched and fell back dropped his notebook and pen.

"omg y/n you almost gave me a heart" He laughed sighing out.Y/n snikered while helping him up.

"Heh,Goodmorning" She gave out a cheeky smile.

"good morning to you too" He ruffled her hair.

"so your on duty alone? Wheres Alex?"
Y/n asked refering to the other prefect who was usually with him.

"Oh Alex?He and the other form 2 to form 4 students are helping Cikgu Zamri and Sir Hong.I think its because there two or three teacher retiring"
He informed Y/n.

"ohh..EH,if thats the cause,why are you here?" she asked while tying her loose shoe lace.

"Ah about that-" he lifted part of his sleeve and showed his shoulder that was wrapped with bandage.

(Okay okay I tried my best😔)

"ohhhh,what happened?"

"I ah- My wardrobe fell on me yesterday- ya" he said akwardly.

Y/n looked at him with a 'are you srs?' face.

"hmm,well kayy,I hope you get better soon.Im gonna head to class now,see ya at recess later"

Y/n walked away till she was nowhere to be seen.

Now Kenneth was left alone at the school gate.

He looked at his palm,rememberin how he patted Y/n's head.Closing his eyes with both his hands,he's face turned red.

"she's so cute"

He was totally on simp mode 100%

_____________

OKAY OKAY BAHSGJAGDUWHUDHAUDJSS.SO WE'RE CURRENTLY ON EP5 HALFWAY.IM GOING TO CONTINUE PART TWO OF EP5 LATER BCS ITS ALREADY ON 3000 WORDS AND I DONT REALLY LIKE LONG CHAPTERS SO JANEEEEEE.

ALSO I TOTALLY DIDN'T TRACE SEOJUN FROM TRUE BEAUTY (I DID).

OK SO BASICALLY MORE ABOUT KEN IS THAT HE'S ATLEAST 180CM AND Y/N'S ABOUT 167CM.SO YEAH,HEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS KINDA BIG.WRITTING THIS PART OF KEN AND Y/N GAVE . BUTTERFLIES BCS I HAD KENNETH AS A OC FOR ALONGGGGG TIME AND WRITING ABT HIM MAKES ME AAAAAAA🏃🏃🏃💨💨💨💨💨💗💝💓💝💖💖💓💘🌈💘🌈🌸💝💓💘😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 95 7
ส™แดส™แดษชส™แดสร—า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ˜†-ใƒฝ(*'โˆ€๏ฝ€)ๅ…ซ('โˆ€๏ฝ€*)ใƒŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐šœ.. โ™ก-๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ โ™ก-๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š”๏ฟฝ...
38.6K 1.9K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7K 103 9
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด." Y/n's life changed. After she met this cold, head prefect that have a gold heart. Will they ever stayed tog...