The Lonely Road | Book Ichi

נכתב על ידי PrinceNezha

Hello! This story seems to keep receiving readers even now that its abandoned. I'd like to point out that thi... עוד

Page II - Silver-haired sensei.
Page III - Mori no Kuni.
Page IV - Kaze no Kuni.
Page V - Kaze no Kuni II.
Part VI - New comradés.
Page VII - Chunin Senbatsu Shiken.
Page VIII - Chunin Senbatsu Shiken II.
Page IX - Chunin Senbatsu Shiken III.
Update.

Page I - Desired life.

3.2K 60 40
נכתב על ידי PrinceNezha

The sun is rising and the birds are chirping. The stores are opening, people are waking up and ninja are entering the village gates, returning from a long mission or border patrol.

All is well in Konohagakure no Sato ( The village hidden in the Leaves ), it's peacetime and everyone is happy.

It has been almost a decade since the first shinobi war ended. The same war that started with a man, considered to be as strong as the three legendary sannin, Sakumo Hatake also known as Konoha no Shiroi Kiba ( White Fang of the Leaf ), who chose to discard his mission to save his comrades.

That one choice started the third great shinobi war.

It's funny when you think about it, although dark at the same time, and certainly sad, that the teammates and friends Sakumo had saved, all turned against him after he had brought them back and saved them. They all belittled Sakumo to the point where he committed suicide, leaving his four-year-old son to fend for himself.

Although as interesting as that is, this is not even remotely what the point is, in all honesty, we got sidetracked from what was supposed to be told.

The war was started by this one Konoha ninja ( Hidden leaf village ninja ), and it was ended by just one as well.

The entire war was ended by one teen named Minato Namikaze. That boy had single-handedly slaughtered thousands of Iwagakure ninja ( Village Hidden by Rocks ), with one jutsu no less. Implanting fear in all of the ninja world and earning the name 'Konoha's Yellow Flash'. His name came from the signature yellow flash that his enemies and allies saw before he disappeared and resurfaced in another location, in just a blink. Minato also made an entrance in the bingo books as an SS-rank threat and a flee on sight order.

Minato was an orphan who came to Konoha at the age of four and quickly showed signs of a genius. He had graduated at the young age of ten and was assigned to a team led by the famous toad sage, Jiraya.

He had quickly reached levels not normal for young kids and soaked up everything taught to him like a sponge. He was soon entered into the chunin exams, which he won on his first try, earning his well-earned promotion. Minato soon made jōnin and took the role of a teacher soon after.

When the third ninja war had begun, on top of training a future S-rank shinobi, had developed a space-time ninjutsu that allowed him to teleport to places where he had left his seal. Using that jutsu, Minato made quick work of Iwa's men and earned respect from the other kages.

The achievements that Minato achieved did not go unnoticed by Konohagakure either as soon after the war ended, Hiruzen Sarutobi also known as the Sandaime Hokage ( Third Hokage ) or the Professor, chose Minato Namikaze as his successor for the seat as the Yondaime Hokage ( Fourth Hokage ) of Konohagakure no Sato. ( Village hidden by Leaves )

It was a great honor and a long-time dream of Minato to be Hokage and seemingly the entirety of Konoha liked Hiruzen's choice for the next Hokage as-well.

As of now, three years have already passed since Minato was elected as the Yondaime.

On May 25th, today, the village has been extra lively since their beloved Yondaime's ( Fourth Hokage's ) wife is giving birth to their firstborn son. Everyone can remember the day, eight months ago, when the Hokage had announced Kushina's pregnancy to the village.

Saying that the village was happy would be an understatement, the village was ecstatic, everyone excited to meet the Yondaime's legacy and to have a possible heir for the Hokage's seat.

Currently, Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki are residing in their family compound where Kushina has just popped out a beautiful baby boy, who she is currently holding.

The boy looked almost exactly like Minato from just his facial features, although there were some major differences, for example, the boy's eyes being purple like his mother's and his hair, surprisingly being black.

Neither Kushina nor Minato could explain why their child had black hair but that didn't matter to them, he was their child, he was Naruto and they loved him no matter what.

[ Five years later ]

"Tou-san!" - shouted a young black-haired boy, diving into his father's arms.

"Hey Naru, how was the academy today?" - asks the blond man, known as Minato Namikaze. "It was good, but the lectures are soooo boooring, why don't you just let me graduate early Tou-san?" - responded Naruto with a small pout on his face.

Although it might not look like it, but Naruto is a prodigy just like his father. He inherited his father's calculative and caring personality and the love of ramen from his mother. Naruto has been receiving training since he was four since his father wanted to make sure he could protect himself when he himself couldn't. Naruto has been learning chakra control which was something that was very important considering how big his reserves are but to the surprise of Minato, Naruto's chakra control was nearing perfect without practice.

Naruto has also been learning the necessary jutsu to graduate from the academy but to his disappointment, although he got the hang of the jutsu, his father didn't allow him to graduate early. He had said something about being in a rush to grow up and told Naruto that he is going to be able to graduate when he is ten years old.

Although Naruto wanted to retaliate on this decision, he knew there was nothing he could say to help his case, so he just decided to accept the fact that he is going to have to listen to those boring lectures for another 4 years, although grateful that he won't have to wait till he is twelve.

Currently, Naruto and his father are walking home from the academy.

Yes, Minato could use his 'Hirashin' ( 'Flying Thunder God Technique' ) to get them home in a blink but they both enjoyed the afternoon walk together. Although Minato was very busy with his Hokage work, he made it a rule for himself to eat lunch at home at least twice per week.

As they were walking through the village, Naruto could see the villagers smiling at them and an occasional villager coming to say hi or give his father a flower.

Naruto enjoyed being treated nice but he knew that he didn't want to be spoiled and worked hard to earn everything that needed to be earned. He didn't want to be dependent on his parents or his family name to have everything his way. He was a humble boy which made the villagers greatly like him.

"You know Naru, Kaa-san has a surprise for you today." - said Minato with a small smirk.

Naruto looked up to his father with curious eyes, opening his mouth to ask what the surprise is but before he could his father said - "Nuh-uh, you will find out when we get home."

Naruto looked at his father with puzzled eyes. "Did he just read my mind, or am I just THAT predictable." - he wondered.

As the father-son duo reached their home, Naruto burst through the door to find his mother setting up balloons over the house, pink balloons.

Naruto mentally groaned, as he hated the color pink, but didn't let that bother him. "Kaa-san!" - he shouted, running towards his mother who barely had time to turn around and face Naruto before being tackled to the ground by his son.

"Ouch..." - said the redhead, known as Kushina Uzumaki or among her friend group 'the Red Hot Habanero' she was also known as 'The Red Death' in Iwagakure ( Village Hidden by Rocks ), who like her husband, had wrecked their forces. Although she did that for revenge for her fallen clan.

"Hello Naru-chan, how was your day?" - Kushina asked getting a goofy grin from Naruto. "Good Kaa-san, now what is the surprise you had?" - Naruto quickly asked, failing to get control of his curiosity.

"Well, why don't I give you a hint?" - asked Kushina, getting a furious nod from Naruto. "Currently there's three, and after a nine-month wait there will be four." - continued Kushina.

"Wow, that was cheesy." - thought Minato who was smugly leaning on the wall, watching the exchange between the two.

"What could it be... WAIT! Could it be?" - was thinking Naruto. "Are we getting a dog?!" - he then shouted out, earning a deadpan expression from the two parents.

"No... You are gonna get a baby sister!" - exclaimed Kushina, waving her hands in a happy manner.

"I'd rather have a dog." - said Naruto, going into a comical depression as a small lighting cloud appears above him and starts raining.

His parents just looked at Naruto with the thought of - "Did that just happen" going through their heads. "Well, you are not getting a dog but a sister, so I recommend you start getting prepared for that." - Minato then decided to say, making Naruto depressed again.

"Alright, now Naruto, what would you like for lun-" - Minato started asking but before he could finish the sentence, Naruto and Kushina had already yelled out - "RAMEN!" and were already gathering their stuff to leave.

Seeing that, Minato just sighed at his wife and son's antics and started searching for his spare money, knowing that what is in his wallet would be burnt through before he could even start eating his bowl of ramen.

[ Nine months later ]

"RUN! It's the Kyuubi! ( Nine-tailed fox )" - calls out a jonin as people are running past him towards the evacuation routes.

"Kakashi-nii-san?" - asks Naruto, tugging Kakashi's shirt.

"Yes, Naru?" - responds Kakashi, looking down to Naruto with a tint of fear in his voice. "Are tou-san, kaa-chan, and imouto going to be alright?" - he asks in a shaky voice as they are watching the Kyuubi rampage through the village.

"Don't worry Naru, your tou-san is strong, he will protect your family." - responds Kakashi with his eyes locked on the Kyuubi.

Suddenly in a yellow flash, Minato appears in the room, tears flowing down his eyes.

"Tou-san?" - asks Naruto, seeing his father bloodied and... sad.

"Naru, I am going to need you to come with me right now." - Minato said as he walked over to the short black-haired boy and put a hand on his shoulder, then disappearing in a yellow flash.

Suddenly, Naruto finds himself next to a giant, orange fox and an altar in front of this, as well as his mother at the same place with chains coming out of her back which are seemingly holding back the Kyuubi.

"Tou-san? Where are we, is kaa-san alright?" - Naruto asks but his father doesn't respond.

"Naruto, I'm sorry I failed to protect our family but right now I will have to do something that will change your life." - Minato says in a shaky voice to which Naruto just nods.

"Lay down on the altar over there." - Minato says, pointing to a red and gold colored altar, surrounded by 8 torches.

As naruto makes his way to the altar, Minato signals him to lay down.

"Naru, I'm sorry, I failed to protect Mito, a masked man appeared in the room while your mother had just given birth and her seal was unstable and he ripped the Kyuubi out of your mother, he- he killed Mito after which I had to fight him while your mother tried her best to hold back the Kyuubi till I could get here, I'm sorry Naru, but I'm going to have to seal the Kyuubi inside of you." - Minato said.

Hearing this naruto was confused and shellshocked. He didn't understand what was going on exactly. Sure the Kyuubi was rampaging through the village but how did it get there. "What does tou-san mean by 'ripped the Kyuubi out of kaa-san'" - Naruto thought.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. Did he say, seal the Kyuubi inside of me?" - Naruto pondered in his mind, starting to freak out.

"Naruto, you can resent me for what happened today but please, don't hate your mother or blame your imouto, just try to push through everything that the world throws at you, and don't become too distant, I know how you can be, at least keep Kakashi close to you. After you wake up, I left a letter to you at our home, read that and it will clear up some questions you might have." - spoke Minato.

"Now, this is goodbye, I love you Naruto, and so did your mother, and don't let anyone else say otherwise." - added Minato as he made the 'Ram' hand seal.

"FUIN!" - shouted Minato.

The chains holding the Kyuubi started to slither back and in an instant, the giant fox disappeared. Suddenly a black tattoo appeared on Naruto's stomach as he collapsed from self-explanatory reasons.

•2174 words.

[ A/N, So finished the first chapter, Took me like a week ffs. So I'm going to put my focus on this fan fiction and when I get this one going I will get on with bloodlines since I don't really know how to go about that one.

So this chapter established a few things.

1) The entire canon universe is pushed forward 5 years, Naruto was born five years before canon and Mito who is Naruto's little sister, now dead, is born when Naruto was originally born.

2) Naruto will be an incredible prodigy with secret bloodlines and shit but I will try to keep it to the minimum, I mean the op'ness like Kage at 12 minimum, hahah that sounds bad itself, well who cares it's my fan fiction.

Anyway, if you happen to see this and read this, let me know if u want something for the fiction, id be happy for suggestions but if it doesn't fit with my current ideas don't be mad at me for not implementing it.

Thanks for reading, bye! ]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...
115K 2.8K 17
~READ DESCRIPTION~ 714/22: Hi so um I wrote this a while ago when I had a very cringe phase and honestly I would delete this if it didn't have so man...
525K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
638K 14.5K 49
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...