immortality comes as seven [b...

By JustinMochii

bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to... More

InformationπŸ’«πŸŒ»
Tagged || ⚽️✨
πŸ₯³Birthday Chapter πŸ₯³
Jin || Astraphobia
Suga || Snake bite
Hoseok || Appendix
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 2
Jimin || Heat exhsuation
Taehyung || Stomach Flu
Jungkook || Twisted ankle
Jin || Burned
Suga || Double Trouble
Hoseok || Heart Attack
Namjoon || Migraine
Jimin || Infected
TaeHyung || Back Pain
Jungkook || Cold
Jin || Nosebleed
Suga || OCD πŸ“•
Hoseok || Nerve Damage
Namjoon || Flu
Jimin || "Help"
Suga || OCD πŸ“—
TaeHyung || Cyst
Jungkook || Hepatitis
Suga || OCD πŸ“˜
Jungkook || Seizure
TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2
Jimin || abused
Namjoon || food poisoning
Hoseok || run away
Suga || asthma flare up
Jin || brain tumor
Christmas special || ot7
Jungkook || cystic fibrosis
Namjoon || asthma
Hoseok || car crash
Suga || OCDπŸ“™
Jin || allergic reaction
Ot7 || by my side
Jungkook || faking
Taehyung || broken leg
Jimin || Maculopapular
Namjoon || SSHL
Hoseok || Fainted(ish)
hello.
the end of an era. <3

Jimin || accused

3.7K 61 93
By JustinMochii

Requested by: @jiminisclumsylove

I'm sorry for the long wait on this chapter, lol. And btw, thanks for 30k reads!

This chapter has been edited that way it makes more sense, sorry for the confusion guys.

~~~~

The twenty five year old male was spending less and less time in the bighit hallways. Now that the boys spent more time in the dorms together as a whole, rather than in their own apartments, they got to see each other much more. He could see Namjoon attempting to tiptoe into the kitchen at one am, getting a snack while the mochi was reading on the couch, he could see yoongi bobbing his head to the beat of the music, and he could see taehyung wander around the house with jungkook, taking videos and pictures every chance he got.

Although none of them would admit it (usually saying the others got annoying) they all missed having each other around. They missed the presence of each other, even if it was just the small annoying habits they had. (Yoongi's nail biting and Namjoon's snoring)

The dancer only really walked the bighit hallways in order to get to an open dancing studio. He was never often there to do any music producing, lyric writing, or meetings, of course, he went if he had to. This year had been more relaxed, so he decided to stay in his comfort zone: dance.

The boy stumbled across the halls, the rain outside wasn't helping. He left a trail of water footprints on the tile, the welcoming mat not being put to use. Soft tunes playing in his mind, distracting him from the emptiness of the building. It was around five am, the oldest of the maknae line had been wanting to do an early morning practice for a while; he just never got up to do it. (felt that, jimin)

So today, he used all of his effort to get himself out of bed, and into the company's building. His feet felt exceptionally heavy, his head was still swimming with thought. What song should he practice? He decided to go over a couple choreographies from previous songs as well as a couple of new ones.

Stepping foot in the studio, he let himself collapse onto the floor. His limbs felt far too weak to dance at the moment, and any type of physical activity physically and mentally pained him to think about. Sighing, he started stretching his legs.

Stretching was a key point to dancing, forgetting this step could possibly be the biggest mistake you would ever make. Jimin had learned this from experience. No matter how tired the boy was, he would not let himself forget to stretch.

Starting with dynamic stretching, jogging in place, every so often he would kick his leg out to warm up. He didn't like starting with cold stretching, it made his muscles stiff and wary. Eventually though, he would move onto cold stretching.

Pushing himself into the splits, ignoring the slight ache in his knees, he attempted to do an oversplit once he got comfortable. He grabbed a plastic chair from the corner of the room, positioning it just right. Once he was satisfied with his progress, he moved onto toe touches and calf stretches. (I got pushed~) (sorry lmao that was random, i have been really into the song, Into the Iland, recently. For no reason lol)

(anyways~) Once he decided he had stretched enough -not wanting to go too far- he made his way over to the speaker to turn it on. The first song he was going to dance to was Fire. He tried recalling the bits of choreography from a while ago, each move slowly coming back to him. The chorus was easy to recall, it was catchy and the beats matched up with the tune of the song.

Each movement within the three minutes made his limbs ache more, and it didn't help that he thought he was catching a cold. His head pounded, his chest heavy. He decided that since he did happen to get up and go practice at five today, he would let himself have a break soon or later.

He hoped he would keep the promise to himself. Often times, he would feel so productive and so accomplished that he didn't want to take a break. He wanted to keep the feeling of doing good things and being worth it, so he would continue doing things. Because he didn't want the burst to go away.

But soon enough -after around four hours- the boy had let himself rest. The other members more than likely not awake yet, or had just woken up, because it was only nine. On a practice day.

He let himself lie across the practice room floor, limbs weak and achy. After dozing off -or just spacing off- for a couple of seconds, he picked himself up, and dragged his feet across the hall to Namjoon's studio.

Namjoon by far had the best studio in Jimin's opinion. Even though Yoongi and Jungkook were in a close second, Namjoon's studio gave Jimin a hug of comfort. Whenever he felt down, he dragged himself to the leader's studio. It had gotten to the point where it didn't matter if Namjoon himself was there, Jimin went anyways. At this point Namjoon had just given the mochi a spare set of keys, just because he was there so much.

Collapsing into the cozy couch, he relaxed his muscles. Dancing was hordcore today, especially with the run through of their mma dionysus performance, where he had a section of contemporary moves. -Which he was over the moon about when he was told- He let his eyes wander around the room, catching a glimpse of some of the action figures that lined the shelves.

Namjoon was practically obsessed with the items, Jimin nor namjoon knew why. Something about them made his face light up, his glow shining through the clear skin. Some figures he had had since he was a child, others had just been added to the collection a week ago. Some were bobble heads, some were doll-like, and others just stood there, did nothing. Still, their leader had fallen in love with them.

Closing his eyes, he let sleep overtake him. He couldn't really remember any of the dream he had. It was lucid, light, no harm done to anyone. He awoke two hours later, it was now 11am, the members would be coming soon to do a practice.

They had a vote the previous night to see if they should run through some choreographies just to ensure they hadn't forgotten a couple moves after the break. Namjoon and Yoongi had said no because they had wanted to do some lyric writing, catch up on due dates, and Jimin had said no because he was coming down with a cold and it was really hard to breathe.

Why he was doing practice at 5am even though he had said no, he didn't know. But now, he was completely sure he didn't want to do practice. Trudging himself to the practice room, where all the other boys were, he came in looking pale and tired.

"Yea, jimin i don't think you should be practicing. No offense but you look awful." Jin said, adding a little laugh to the end. You could tell he was completely serious about the situation, but he still didn't want to make the situation awkward. "Go rest somewhere."

"I don't want to leave you all, I should be practicing too." Jimin's legs felt like jello, shaky and weak. He was shaking like a leaf in the wind. "I know I said I didn't want to yesterday, but I can do it now." It didn't help his case to let out a chesty cough right afterwards.

"That didn't help you, did it?" Hoseok laughed, grabbing his wrist to drag him to the chair in the corner of the room. Jimin didn't protest, just letting himself plop onto the chair, legs tired, muscles achy. "Besides, what were you doing here this early in the morning anyways?"

"I napped in Joonie-hyung's studio.." He slurred, almost falling asleep. It wouldn't be a bad thing if he feel asleep, just minorly uncomfortable. Hoseok sighed.

"You shouldn't have. Just stay home and rest." He lightly scolded, making sure the mochi was paying attention. It didn't look like it, but he kept going anyway. "When you feel bad you need to stay home and rest, so you can get better quicker." Jimin showed no signs of acknowledgement.

"Oh, speaking of my studio, I forgot my ankle brace in there. I'll be right back." A couple months ago, Namjoon had sprained his ankle during practice. Taking precautions, the boys got him an ankle brace after two weeks of resting it. Hoseok sighed a little bit. "I'll be quick, promise."

Despite the annoyed look on his face, he said, "That's alright, I don't want you getting hurt again. Better safe than sorry, Joon." With a quick nod and smile, Namjoon was off to his studio. On his return, his face was not longer pulled into a small smile, or a smile in general. Now, tears stained his cheeks, pale, and an action figure clutched to his hand.

He came in at a voice level nothing more than a murmur. "It's broken.. Broken." He cried, Jin was at his side at an instant, grabbing the toy.

"Did you bump into it?" Yoongi asked, "knock it off the shelf?" Namjoon screamed, you could tell how hurt he was. His hands went straight to his hair as he attempted to pull strands out. He could get a few, but nothing more.

"Jimin!" He screamed again, it looked like it took a lot of effort to get that amount of power from his shout. Jin attempted to try and put the toy back together, holding it up to another piece of the shattered toy to see if it would fit. But no matter how hard he tried, how many different positions he put it in, the last puzzle piece wouldn't fit. A huge chunk was shattered beyond repair.

"Jimin did it!" He wailed.

"Hey, let's not blame him now." Yoongi said, Jungkook shying behind him. Taehyung stood next to Jimin, rubbing his back with both urgency and comfort. "Jimin?" The mochi shook his head. His head had started to pound more though, so he had to stop.

"He was the last person in my studio!" His crying had started to calm down, but he was still shouting. Any other person would think he was overreacting. But when seeing the figure, the one he had gotten from his grandfather before he passed, they knew how much sentimental value it had for him.

Taehyung would stand by Jimin at all costs if he thought he was innocent. But the little piece of evidence had made him angry. Jimin was not this kind of person, but then again: people change.

"Jimin! How could you! You know how much that means to hyung!" The second maknae blurted out. Jimin's chest shook with sobs, his cough had gotten worse and the whole day was being ruined, nothing was going how he wanted it to.

"Taehyung~ah.." Jimin knew he had to keep himself together, but his best friend didn't believe him. And by the looks of it, no one else did either.

"Hyung! I can't believe you! Not only do you break it, but you don't say anything about it! Not even sorry! Hyung how could you?!"

"He is not our hyung anymore, Kookie." Those words broke Jimin. He ran out of the room, back to the dorms? Maybe. He didn't know where he was going, he just ran. He didn't know until he ended up in his own bedroom, his shared bedroom with Hoseok.

~

When Jimin awoke the next morning all he could hear was smashing. The smashing of glass and ripping of fabric, and when he looked around the room he found an empty space. Half of the room was alright with items and decor, the other half was bare. With only a few of his things placed in their correct locations.

He could hear his members laughing down the hallway. Not even getting dressed, leaving his pajama pants and top on, he head out to the living room. And when he entered, everyone stared. All six of them, no smiles anymore. No laughing heard, no one even had to tell the boy what they had done.

He saw his stuffed animals, his pictures of him and his family, his posters, ruined. Namjoon sat in the corner of the room with Hoseok, they were both looking at each other with guilt. Namjoon started to get up, placing his hand lightly on Jimin's shoulder. He shook it off, while saying, "I didn't break it." In a stern, hard voice. He didn't have any sympathy for Namjoon anymore, not for his broken figure, for his heart, nothing. In all honesty, he was numb.

Hoseok looked at them both with guilt, but he didn't intervene. "Get out of our house." The other five went silent. Jimin looked at Taehyung for support, but all the younger did was shake his head. Jungkook went to shyly hide behind Taehyung, his hair a mess. You could tell he was dragged into the situation by another member, Taehyung probably.

Jungkook was a softie, didn't want to see any of his hyung's get hurt; but when he saw his leader crying (he didn't cry often) he had to do something. Of course, he didn't want to go as far as ruining his things, but Taehyung had convinced him that Jimin was the bad guy.

"No-"

"Out. Now." Taehyung scolded. Jimin left without hesitation. What confused the boy was the fact that he had willingly left, and still, was being punished.

"Are you going to admit to it or what you brat?" Yoongi shouted, grabbing his arm and throwing him backwards.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I should have admitted." The members didn't look any better, they were all still pissed. Jin let out a small chuckle that gave Jimin hope, but when he made his way over to the younger he felt terrified.

Never once had he been scared of his members. Sure Hoseok could get a little scary, as well as Namjoon and Yoongi if you made them mad, but he had never actually been scared. He had never felt in danger when they were around, he had never felt as small as he felt now. Sure he was the shortest of the group, sure he had a light voice that made everyone coo, but now he felt, he felt out of place.

He felt wrong for standing in the presence of his own family. The people he had lived with for almost a decade now. The people who he had shared a one bedroom dorm with, the people who encouraged him every day. But now he did.

A punch met him in his stomach, he doubled over in pain before letting out a whimper. "You should feel guilty." Jin didn't hit him anymore, not once more. When Jimin's head spun and the world danced around in his vision, he couldn't help but to cry.

His sobs shook the room, the members faces dropping. They contemplated in their own minds what they should do, and out of all people, Taehyung and Namjoon were the first ones by his side. Shushing him and apologizing perpetually.

"You didn't actually do it, did you?" Hoseok asked, coming back from the kitchen with an ice pack. Jin stood in the corner of the room, no one took the time to comfort him. And Jin liked it that way.

Jimin shook his head, "I would never."

"We are so sorry Jimin. Please forgive us.." Yoongi pleaded, which was unusual for him to act so desperate.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie.." TaeHyung said, Namjoon came to hug him.

"I forgive you all."
~~~~

I did it! Wooo

I'm going to write another chapter of Suga OCD now, because I haven't in forever. I'm trying to dig deep into my account at the moment to find some old requests that I never did, like this one, lol. My bad guys. The next chapter is an old request as well, so I'm sorry about that. I should probably get a better organization system.

The struggle is real

~Jin requests open~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.4K 32
Jung Hoseok is a Business Administration student that fell in love to the Medical student Park Jimin on his first day at the university. And because...
59.3K 3.3K 12
❝ ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE? ❞ ❝ NO, PROBABLY NOT. ❞ ⏀ in which the local smartass, namjoon, annoys yoongi by telling h...
3.1K 149 6
I COMPILED ALL THE FANARTS IN THIS BOOK BECAUSE THERE ARE ACTUALLY TOO MANY BOOKS. NONE OF THE PICS ARE MINE. CREDIT GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I AM JU...
21.1K 1K 33
Hobi is an omega, everyone knows about his secondary gender but how the hell does he not know that rest of them are all alphas!! yo! how oblivious c...