Call Me Daddy // NamJin FF๐Ÿ”ž๏ฟฝ...

By NamJin_4eva

Kim Seok Jin got a ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ text from a guy in Snapchat named NamJoon, Although it turne... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ -
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ -๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ-
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ -๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐  ๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž-
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž?-
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? (๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎ)
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? (๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฏ)
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? (๐—ฃ๐˜.๐Ÿฐ)
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? (๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ; ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ; ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฆ๐ข๐ง)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ; ๐‚๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’; ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ง?
!!!Authors Note (Must Read)!!!
Chapter 15; Last Night?
AUTHOR'S NOTE pt. 2

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-

770 56 52
By NamJin_4eva

Stream "Life goes On" For a better life. ;)ssss

(btw Yoonmin shippers get ready)

Hmm I just ate, but i'm still hungry again- (T ~ T")

Okay..sorry continue with the storyyyyy....  :>

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time has passed by, and they have been walking for almost 30 minutes already, and their legs are almost giving up on them, and that's not all it was a very hot weather making Jin regret wearing longs sleeves, making him feel like his inside the dessert. It was the worst feeling he had ever felt as sweat began to appear from different parts of his body, making him uncomfortable as he could ever be. He couldn't take it anymore, he swiftly un-buttoned his shirt only leaving four more buttons left still fixed, to not make his body too exposed in public. 

But it was a bad idea.

Only making him two times Hotter as he ruffles his hair with his hands traveling to his bangs until other side of his undercut, making his forehead visible. That's not all, the sun started beaming towards his direction, as gold-ish with a tint of deep hue of orange light caressed his body, making him glow as if he was a goddess.

People on the streets started glaring at Seokjin like what happened earlier, but it didn't bother him this time, he was to distracted by the heat. A bunch of teenage girls started screeching with their hands hands clapping from excitement, nevertheless he never wished for the attention at all, he was just trying to survive through the heat but ended up being in the spotlight.

"Hey Hyung, are we near ye-", Jimin's words got cut off  as he looked from his back with amazement in his eyes. The younger noticed how graceful and good-looking his Hyung was. Jimin swore he saw everything in slow-motion like in the movies, making him question his sexuality for a hot minute. But of course he wouldn't fall in-love with his bestfriend, wanting their friendship to be exactly where it is. nothing more.

"Sorry Jimin what did you say? I didn't quite hear you," Jin said as he paused from walking.

"I-  seok Jin-", The younger tried answering but can't due to lost of words.

"What's wrong?",

The younger was dumfounded as his eyes were still fixed on the older's stunning beauty, and even his mouth was open and his eyes where deep in the blue. 

Jin started waving his hands in-front of Jimin's face trying to bring him back to reality,             "Hey Jiminah-", Jin called his name for the second time, but it wasn't working.

 So he has no other choice.....

He slapped him.

"Aishhh~! Hyung what was that for?!", Jimin half shouted, as he touched his cheeks with a slight tear from the pain.

 ''You were day dreaming you idiot'',Jin chuckled as he held Jimin's shoulder as a sign of an apology. They continued walking until they reach the place they were going to.

Not long enough, they finally arrived on their destination, it was a huge park, their was an immense glass fountain in the middle of it, and a lot of wood benches around, making it seem like a whole stadium. Exquisite sculptures had been put in their designated areas, whereas you can see an eye-catching miniature windmills with vibrant colors near the grassy part of each section, with tiny gnomes laying around it. There were a lot of street food vendors throughout the park and it was one of Jin's favorite.

 They were both relived they made it early, nothing have changed it's was the same park he always visits. But Jimin on the other hand, have not been in this place yet, so he was shock of how beautiful and big it looks. The younger never goes to places he never been, only when Jin asked him to go out somewhere, he'll gladly tag along.

 Jin didn't expect them to run into a lot of people because the last time he went to chill here their were almost no one in sight, making him a little irritated from the loud screams coming from kids running around, one of them were even crying while trying to point out the cotton candy from one of the street vendors, he assumed the mother of the kid didn't allow him to get one. Making him feel kind of bad for the child.

He missed hanging out here by himself, either thinking, listening to music or reading a book, this place always calms him down when his sad, angry or to just relax, it's one of the best places he has ever been throughout Seoul.

Meanwhile, as Jin was still observing the place ...Jimin decided to settle himself on one of the un-occupied wood benches laying under the tree blocking the sun's ray of light. They were still very tired from the walk, but it didn't take long for them to regain their energy back.

After they both rested from the bench Jimin got back on his fluffy and bubbly personality, he started pulling Jin and pointing at the street food vendors, 

"Hyung! Hyung! Let's go there!", Jimin said while jumping with joy, trying to lure the Jin to go with him.

 "Arghh Jiminah you don't have to pull me I can walk by myself you know?", Jin said as he sighed on Jimin's childish personality. They both roamed around trying to select different kinds of street food as possible, only to comeback with a plate full of Tteokbokki,

  ( is a stir-fried dish consisting of cylinder-shaped rice cakes, sweet chili sauce, and fish cakes. It's one of the favorite Korean street foods that you can get from vendors known as pojangmacha.)

 And as for Jimin he had a plate filled with Kimbap

( t's the Korean sushi with vegetables and pickles wrapped in seaweed and glazed in flavor. There are many different variations, and all are delicious. Just like sushi, there are fillings like sushi with meat, spinach, tofu, pickled radish, and egg roll.)

 And also Gyeran-bbang 

(is a Korean street snack that consists of small bread-like loaves filled with whole eggs, ham, cheese, or parsley. The base of the dish is a simple egg batter.)

Their mouths were blessed with their appetizing dishes, on the other hand, Seokjin almost chocked on his Tteokbokki from rapidly masticating his food. As for Jimin, He had been loudly munching on his Kimbap non stop, it was one of the younger's favorite food. Like when it was Jimin's birthday, Jin brought him in an unlimited sushi restaurant near Jin's hometown in Gwaechon, when he decided to surprise the younger, It was the best birthday Jimin have ever had in his life and to make it two times better he was celebrating it with his only bestfriend.

Meanwhile, as Jin was eating peacefully the younger suddenly grabbed Seokjin's shoulder from the back shaking him,

 "YAh! whats your problem I'm eating here!", Jin said with a confused tone making the younger chuckle. 

"You Still owe me Ice cream Hyung!", Jimin said while pouting and still shaking Jin hastily. "If you want that ice cream so bad you got to wait until I finish my food", Jin muttered calmly this time, trying to stay unbothered by the younger's childish personality.

"Please~ hyunggggggg!", Jimin said while giving Jin the puppy eyes, knowing he can't say no for an answer. 

"Aishh, not that puppy eyes....Arghh Fine let's go", Jin murmured while sighing over Jimin's  manipulating technique working over him. 

"Follow me Jimin-ssi", Jin said as the younger nodded while he grabbed Seokjin's sleeves.

 _____________________________________

They soon arrived on a local Ice cream shop near the park, it was once famous for selling tasty rice cake mochis and other creamy flavors. They both proceed inside as the bell ringed from the upper part of the door, getting welcomed by a chill airconditioned room which Jin is grateful for. Jimin never been in this place as he deliberately examines the area, the room has a fair size for a shop with wooden floorings, he noticed there was different kinds of ice cream installed in each container depending of each flavors inside the glass counter, above it were ice cream logos hung on the ceiling while tiny cups where resting upon the wooden cupboards making it seem like its gonna fall any moment. 

-Photo of the actual Place-

While Jimin was still observing the place, Jin had already had come up with the ice cream flavor he wanted to buy as he pulls Jimin in front of the counter with him. As they stepped in to the front of the glass counter Jin called the employee who is in charge in taking orders,

 "Ah excuse me, we are ready to order ice cream," he said impatiently, but no one seemed to answer. 

"Hello? Anyone in here?," He added as he took quick glances from the back of the room, thinking he could spot someone working, but nobody seemed to come out.

 "I think no one is here hyung," Jimin said with disappointment patched in his face, making Jin slightly flustered. 

He wasn't flustered to the fact that the younger was disappointed, but he was flustered because his plan will not work if the employee he knew wasn't there.

 "Let's Go Jiminah, maybe we could go back another day," Jin said as he patted The younger's back. However, When they were about to proceed back outside, the back door from behind the room burst open as they saw a man dashed swiftly to the counter, making both Jin and Jimin turn around from confusion. 

The man was breathing heavily due to running, it seems like he was doing something from the back, assuming it was a room filled of different ingredients as they got a quick glance of the room before the back door fully closed. The man was wearing a red turtle neck jacket with black stripes in its sleeves as a denim apron was attached to his body with some he assumed were ice cream stains, and he had long blonde hair which fit perfectly on him, It didn't take long before the man started to talk,

"Ah sorry for the wait sir, I was busy cleaning from the back and didn't manage to hear you," the man said, still catching his breath.

 "What may I get yo-", he got cut off by two familiar looking people standing right in front of him, one was very tall and he was sure that he already know who it is, he knew it was Jin because he already been in this ice cream shop and he always goes here whenever he visits the park. 

But he noticed  there was someone else with with Seokjin, a guy standing behind his back glaring back at him with shock impression in his eyes. The atmosphere was very awkward as they were still staring at each other making Jin like the third wheel.

Meanwhile from Jimin's point of view it was the most confusing moment yet filled with mixed emotions, as soon as he heard that voice and the moment he saw that face, he was about to explode. Just from a single glance he already knew who it was, his heart started racing as those eyes were still looking at him, he thought it was just a big coincidence. He was panicking from the inside a he tightly gripped Seokjin's shoulder making the older flinch. 

No...it can't be..

can it?

He knew he wasn't dreaming.....

Jin's plans are all coming together, he had been waiting for this moment to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
316K 4K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
278K 12.7K 89
Kim Namjoon- A well known business man but with many secrets Kim Seokjin- A famous actor and a model with a carefree nature Fate plays its game and...
24K 1.5K 26
โ™ฅ Completed โ™ฅ "I don't mix work with pleasure," said Jin looking at Namjoon, who's processing the fact that they had steamy sex the day before...