My journey to you (Fairy tail...

Par BTSArmypro

A story of two sisters Zera and Mavis, who are actually the children who were chosen by the two god dragons... Plus

BTS!!!
Chapter 0: Introduction
Chapter 1: The beginning of our journey
Chapter 2: Is she a girl or a woman?
Chapter 3: Our new family
Chapter 4: What's my element?
One of my favorite fairy tail scene
Chapter 5: Zera's biggest nightmare
Chapter 6: Zera's grief
Chapter 7: Mavis's nightmare
Chapter 8: Mavis's nightmare pt 2
Chapter 9: Our sad past
Chapter 11: First Job!! Let's go!!!
Chapter 12: The Dragon scale
Chapter 13: Dragon scale pt.2
Chapter 14: The cursed village
Special chapter: A day at the orphanage
Chapter 15: Zero joins Fairytail!!!
Chapter 16: The Grand magic games
Chapter 17: Zero finally accepts Fairy tail as his family!!!
Chapter 18: The beginning of the Grand Magic Games
Chapter 19: Day 1: Let's the contest begin!!
Chapter 20: Day 2: Mavis's astonishing victory.
Chapter 21: What is the true way of magic?
Chapter 22: Day 3: The playroom of misfortune
Chapter 23: Another dragon
Chapter 24: Fight between dragons

Chapter 10: We got our guild marks !!!

19 6 0
Par BTSArmypro

Wendy calls both Zera and Mavis to the guildhall for an announcement.

When they reach the guildhall the master announces

"You guys have gone and done it again !! look at how much paperwork the council sent me this time !!! And it's all complaints!!! All you guys ever do is get the council mad at me!! The council is complaining about all the damage you are causing to public property!!!

However...To hell with the council!!! Listen up! Power that surpasses reason is still born from reason. Magic is not a miraculous power. It is only realized when the flow of magic inside us and the natural world come into perfect sync! Magic comes from mental strength and focus...No! It comes from your entire soul !!! Worry about the eyes watching you from high above and you will make no progress in the ways of magic!! Don't let the fools in the council scare you!! Follow the path you believe in! That's what Fairy tail wizards do !!!"

The whole guild hall cheered for the master and Both Mavis and Zera were amazed by the guild's liveliness.

And then,

Wendy gives both Zera and Mavis the guild mark and says

"There! You're now a member of Fairy tail. Welcome to the guild both of you!!!"

Mavis and Zera jump up in joy and say "YO MASTER WE GOT OUR GUILD MARKS!!! aWESOME RIGHT ?"

The master chuckles and says "Oh yeah! That's great girls."

Wendy's magic class:

What is a guild mark?

A guild mark is a symbol each member has to show that they are a part of a certain guild, For example here in fairy tail all have the guild emblem as our guild mark.

Next Chapter: The girls go on their first job request.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.6K 254 31
"(Y/n) please! I'm begging you! You don't have to do this!" I turn around and look to soul. "It's the only way to keep you all safe" I knew what I wa...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
65.2K 5.3K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
956 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...