Run Into You

By snkkstories

Eunbi Hwang's dream is to be a performer so she enrolled to a performing art school, but her dream got ruined... More

Run Into You
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

16

312 23 2
By snkkstories

"hey, Eunbi. What took you so long?"

I almost jumped on my seat when yewon tapped me on my shoulder. I spaced out even though the beat was loud. Yerin glanced at me as well as joy and eunseo. They knew why am I like this except yewon who doesn't know about me and jungkook in the past.

The boys were sitting far from us now. Jungkook was still here after our talk outside the restroom. I thought he went home, but the other members from his band also came. The vampire guy who opened the door when I delivered to their condo. Vampire because he's so white like he has no blood. The guy with a deep voice also came, and the another guy I'm not familiar with.

"Oh my, I don't know you're friends with BTS?" yewon asked us.

"no, just jungkook. We were friends since college." joy answered before she drank her cocktail.

"Eunbi didn't mention it. You know, she's stoic." she joked and I just rolled my eyes.

Eunseo smirked. "because they were never friends."

Yewon's brows furrowed because of her answer. "you mean, only you and those guys are friends with jungkook except Eunbi?"

She misunderstood. The others just laughed.

"they're exes."

I closed my eyes firmly. I can't believe yerin just said that.

Yewon's eyes widened and some of her drinks spilled on her dress so she placed back on the table. She couldn't speak for a moment until yerin's words sank in her mind.

" what the fuck? The ex that made Eunbi drive her car so fast that's why that accident happened? He's that ex?" she talked nonstop.

"yeah, that ex." the 3 answered.

My gosh. I can feel a lot of questions from yewon will be thrown later.

"and you didn't tell me? I eve invited you to come with me so I could watch their concert last time!" she turned at me.

"It's fine..." I dismissed

"It's not. You left and didn't watch. I thought you're just bored and being considerate." she said while gesturing something.

"Oh my God, you have a famous ex? But a cheater famous ex.." she continued and glanced at the table where jungkook and the boys were sitting.

I followed her sight and saw jungkook looked away. Or, I'm just dizzy. Maybe I'm drunk.

"we should go home. We have work tomorrow.." I said and stood up to go to moonbin.

I'll just go there to say goodbye to my friends. I tried balancing my body until I reached their table. Yewon's with me.

"hey, we're going home. I have work." I said to moonbin and he stood up.

"you're not drunk, are you?" he asked.

I shook my head. I'm just dizzy but I can drive.

"I will drive.." yewon volunteered and moonbin just ignored her. tss.

"okay, just message me if you're home." he turned his head to his friends. "they're going home." he told them.

Eunwoo stood up to kiss me good bye. The 97 liners just raised their hands as well as the 3 BTS members. Jungkook remained stoic in his seat.

I won't expect anything from him. He just told me that he doesn't want to see me anymore.

Same here! Jerk.

Moonbin kissed me on my cheek and waved. I smiled at him before walking away. Gosh. I feel like I will be having head ache tomorrow. It's been a long time since I drank like this.

Yewon talked and talked about me and jungkook, but I just remained silent. I'm just thinking about what he said to me. Is he not done hurting me? I felt good performing that song and then suddenly he will approach me and say hurtful words straight to my face.

He regrets everything that he did with me, while I'm treasuring them.

I opened my phone and went to my Instagram and scrolled over my feed. Yewon was driving since she didn't trust me when I said I'm okay to drive earlier.

I took a selfie for my story. I started typing a caption.

'your every regrets was my treasure, still keeping it, happy and unhappy.'

I made the font smaller that only observant people can read. I know he's not using his account now, but something inside me was still hoping.

When we got home, I took a shower and changed my clothes. I did my skin care routine even tough I'm so sleepy. Skin is life.

I woke up when I heard my alarm. I didn't take my medicines last night, but I slept well by the help of alcohol.

I stood up from my bed and went to the shower to take a bath and brush my teeth. I wrap my hair with my towel before going out.

I can hear yewon cooking from here. She's even listening to a upbeat music, by a random Korean boy group.

I'm just wearing my white button down and jeans, with heels before I went out of my room. I comb my hair before walking towards the kitchen.

"good morning." I greeted her and she smiled at me sweetly.

"good morning. Breakfast is ready. I'll take a shower while you're eating" she said and walked out firm the kitchen.

I took my fork and spoon. She cooked friend rice, egg and bacon. She even made a lunch for the both of us, as well as sandwiches.

"by the way, you're not going to visit your doctor today?" she asked.

I went out from the elevator and walk towards my car.

"I will, tomorrow. But for now. I will do something more important."

She nodded and get inside the passenger seat.

"why don't you try to dance again? It's been 4 years, you're fully recovered."

I never tried to dance again. The doctor's right, the surgery and that accident triggered my fears when it comes dancing. By just thinking of dancing, I'm scared that I would be hurt again. I don't want to see the operating room, I'm traumatized.

" I will never dance again."

The whole ride went silent until we reached the cafe. The employees greeted us as we enter the cafe. I went straight to my office and saw a box on my desk.

I looked for a card but I saw nothing but a box.

I walked outside my office to talk to the guard.

"who left the box on my desk?" I asked.

"I saw it in front of the cafe when I arrived, ma'am. It's not harmful as I checked it physically. It's not ticking inside so it's safe." the last line made me laugh.

Who would send me a bomb? Tss.

When I returned to my office, I opened the box and it's a box of tea bags. I read the description and it says that this tea is for hang over. Maybe moonbin sent this to me.

I took my phone inside my bag and typed a message to moonbin.

To: moonbin

Thanks for the tea bags :)

I'm less than one minute he replied that made my forehead creased.

From: moonbin

Tea bags? Wtf are u talking about?

To:moonbin

For hang over tea?

From: moonbin

I don't even have a medicine for my hang over, why would I send you?

Then who???

From: moonbin

Maybe they're from your admirer.

To: moonbin

It should be admirers. With s.

From: moonbin

Wow, you have a thick face.

I just shook my head and placed my phone back. I called and employee and make me a tea and drink it whole reading and typing some papers.

"what? You're giving me a big responsibility?"

I told her that wants her to manage mom's cafes.

"I just want to serve people, not sign and read and run this Cafe.." she continued

"Come on! I can't manage hotels and cafes at the same time." I tried to make my voice soft. "you're my most trusted friend and employee, even mom!" I used my ace card.

She stopped herself from smiling when she heard that she's my most trusted friend.

"okay, it'll be 1 year by now though. I can adjust." she agreed

Yes!

"okay, good. Now, let's get back to work." I said and started reading again.

I almost laugh when I saw her jaw dropped.

"I can't belive you." she said while I'm laughing.

"fine, thank you for lifting a big responsibility with me.." I smiled but she rolled her eyes.

"atleast try not be sarcastic." she pouted. "by the way, there is a pending order online. Can you deliver it? The delivery men were not available this time."

It's my turn to frown.

" I'm the boss here." I reminded her.

"but, I am not available too. Please deliver it ASAP, boss." she laughed before walking out.

In the end, I'm driving my car just to deliver my customer's order. It's a condominium building again, and fortunately it's near the cafe.

I parked my car outside and asked permission to the guard if I can deliver it inside but he insisted. So, the staff called the owner of the unit and I waited here outside.

Gosh, imagine the boss is waiting here, taking the heat of the sun.

"ma'am he's here.." the guard called me

I sighed and went in front of the entrance. I saw a man walking with his black sweatpants and black hoodie.

'I hope I won't see you again.'

His words started to run inside my head when I saw his grumpy face walking towards me. He's not looking at me but I can feel my nervousness creeping inside me. My palms started to sweat, as well as my forehead.

Okay, relax Eunbi. You didn't plan this to happen. You didn't plan to see him.

"are you accepting card?" he asked like he's not surprise that I'm the one who delivered this.

"c-card?" I stuttered.

He raised his hand holding his card. Gosh, what do you think of me? Machine? He'll swipe the card, then money will come out from me? Tss.

"obviously no.." I answered. "he's that rich but he has no cash with him?" I whispered.

"what?" he asked not hearing the latter part of what I said.

"nothing, I'm just accepting cash, I have no machine with me." I tried not to be sarcastic.

"okay, can you come with me so I can give you the cash?"

Come with him? I can wait here!

"okay." I simply answered. Customers are always right. Tss.

The guard bowed at him as we entered the elevator together. Looks like I'm short in oxygen, I can't breathe, I'm suffocated when I'm with him inside this elevator, alone.

"did you receive the tea bags?" he suddenly asked.

"t-tea bags?" my brows furrowed.

"the box, outside your cafe."

I bit my lower lip when I realized what he just said. So he's the one who sent me that. Why would he do that?

I'm confused. Last night, he told me hurtful things then suddenly he will send me a box of tea bags??

Now, I get it. That's why moonbin said admirer, not admirers.he's still shipping us, huh? But, jungkook hates me. He doesn't admire me now. He regrets everyhting that we had.

We went silent as we walked out from the elevator. Only the sound of heels covered the silent hallway.

He stopped in front of a door and opened it. I stepped back so I could wait outside but he glanced me with a questioning look.

"I'll wait here." I told him. He just shrugged and went inside his unit without closing his door.

It took him 3 minutes before walking out from his unit again. He gave me the cash and I gave him his order.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my left arm. By instinct I took my arm away that made him surprise. That's my injured arm and shoulder.

He looked at my arm where he held and stepped back.

"what is it?" I asked.

He licked his lips before opening his mouth to speak but nothing came out. I saw him took a deep breathe before walking back inside his unit and held the door knob.

"take care." he said and shut his door.

My forehead creased while walking back to my car. He's different from the jungkook that I talked last night. What's wrong with him? He's making me confused.

Instagram acct. :

sinkookstories: short stories about sinkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 403 16
A love triangle between Lisa, Jungkook, and Taehyung. Two different guys, same group, both flirting with the same girl, this could mean trouble.
141K 6.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
369K 12.4K 37
[COMPLETED] What happened if you be Minatozaki Sana's manager? Read to find out Highest ranking #1 in nayeon #2 in mina ...
1.8K 105 14
Voicing my thoughts about vsoo 💜