π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✈︎ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ β™«οΈŽ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
auther's note
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—

π’πˆx𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

903 27 9
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER SIXTEEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Chicago, °in the
morning

-

ZACH AND LILLIAN SNEAKILY walked inside their bus, trying not to wake anyone up.

After the whole talk about Lilly's parents, they decided to do some fun and stupid things. They stayed out all night and morning, just going around town, talking, laughing and doing their thing with just the two of them.

But to say they are exhausted is the least you could say.

It was around eight in the morning and they had like an hour left before the rest would wake up. They quickly got changed and gave each other a hug before tiredly climbing inside their bunks.

The two tried to sleep, but they forgot that they would drive to the next city that morning.

Jack jumped out of his bunk, yawning since he still wasn't used to waking up early and he got changed.

Gabbie woke up too just so Jack wouldn't be alone. She made a little breakfast for him and he quickly ate a bit before he called Jonah who was gonna drive the other bus.

Zach and Lilly ignored the noises- not thinking any of it- and eventually fell asleep. Neither of them noticed how Jack had started the bus, driving them to Indianapolis.

If the two had returned ten minutes later, the bus would have left without them.

Kay didn't notice anything as well and continued her sleep.

Jack put a little music on when he remembered something.

Zach wasn't in his bunk last night.

"Hey, Gabs?" Gabbie hummed, drinking from her cup of tea. "I was playing games with the guys last night and Zach started to act a little weird."

"What do you mean?" Gabbie asked her boyfriend confused.

"Well, he first said he needed a drink, then he stayed at the door for a few minutes or something, like, he didn't move at all. And then suddenly he was tired and heading to bed." Jack spoke.

"That's maybe a bit odd, but we're talking about Zach here." Gabriela shrugged.

"I know, but later in the night when I was about to go to sleep too, I couldn't find my charger anymore and Zach was the last one to use it. But when I opened his curtains, he wasn't there, and he wasn't in the bathroom either." Gabbie's confusion came back as she was busy trying to figure it out.

"So you think he went out? Without saying anything?" Jack nodded.

"Yeah, because I waited for like ten minutes to see if he would just pop up somewhere, but he didn't."

"Maybe he was with Kay? Cuddling?" Gabbie tried. Jack shook his head.

"Nah, they don't cuddle anymore. Besides, Kay was already asleep and no way Zach was gonna do that. He would be too afraid he'll wake her up and she'll get mad or something." Jack chuckled slightly.

Gabbie walked to the little kitchen, put her empty cup away and walked over to Zach's bunk. She silently opened his curtains and found him fast asleep. She stood up straight again, still carrying a confused expression on her face when she walked back to the front to Jack.

"And?"

"He's sleeping." Jack nodded, focussing on the road as he started to think about places where Zach could have gone last night.

"Weird."

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°an hour later
-

"I'm going to wake everyone up." Gabbie put her phone away when the time turned to nine a.m.

Everyone would slowly wake up at this time and settle down for a new day.

Jack hummed and kept his eyes on the road, mouthing the words to the song he was currently listening to on the radio.

Firstly, Gabriela walked to Kay's bunk. She opened the curtains a little and saw the blonde already on her phone.

"Goodmorning." Gabbie smiled softly. Kay turned to her and sent her a small, tired smile.

"Goodmorning." She mumbled and yawned. Gabriela took a step aside so Kay could get out of her bunk who then headed to the bathroom.

Gabriela knew that Zach wasn't gonna get out of his bed so easily, so she saved him as last, going to Lilly's bunk next. She opened the curtains of her bunk and saw her still asleep. The brunette rolled her eyes playfully and sighed.

Just like Zach, Lilly loves her sleep.

"Lilly, wake up." She softly said but the blonde wouldn't budge. "Lillian, it's nine a.m."

"Leave me alone." Lillian groaned since she only slept for one hour and slammed her head inside her pillow. Gabbie chuckled.

"Come on, it's a new day. Jack is already driving us to Indianapolis for the day." Lilly had stopped listening by now and was fast asleep again. Gabbie rolled her in a playful manner again, knowing this was gonna take a while and went over to Zach's bunk who gave the same reaction as Lillian.

"Where's Lilly?" Kay asked when she was all dressed up and busy brushing her blonde hair.

"Still asleep." Gabbie shrugged. Kay nodded and sat down on the couch, taking her phone in her hands to go through all her notifications. Gabriela rolled her eyes and walked passed her, going back to Jack.

"Hey baby, is everyone up?" He asked as Gabbie went through his messy hair. She shook her head.

"Kay is up, but the other two are too tired and fell asleep again right after I woke them up." Jack chuckled and shook his head lightly.

"You could expect that from them." Gabbie shook her head too, letting out a soft laugh as she nodded.

"I guess." Gabbie smiled a little and turned around, her eyes going to Kay. She started to realize how she has been on her phone a lot now during this trip. "Hey, Jack?"

"Yes, baby?" Jack took a quick glance at her before he switched his eyes back to the road again.

"Did you notice Kay being on her phone a lot lately?" She whispered, not wanting Kay to hear it even though the chances were small.

The blonde was way too busy with her Instagram feed.

"Yeah, actually I do. I guess she just gets bored quickly." Jack shrugged. Gabbie nodded and just brushed it off as she and her boyfriend started to talk about all kind of things.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Indianapolis, °two hours
later
-

It was almost eleven p.m. when the two groups were driving through their new destination for the day. They were just searching for a mall or something while everyone was up and ready to start the day-

except for Zach and Lilly.

The two were still sleeping and Kay and Gabbie already tried to wake them up, multiple times. They eventually gave up though and decided to let them sleep.

So when Jonah and Jack finally found a parking lot to park the busses, everyone was excited to spend their days at the mall and just hanging around.

"What are we gonna do about Zach and Lilly?" Gabbie asked Jack when they put their shoes on. He shrugged.

"Just let them sleep if they don't want to wake up. We can always text them where we are and then they can join us later on the day." Gabriela nodded and followed her boyfriend outside, Kay trailing behind them.

She didn't mind Zach not going with them, because she was sure that he would want to hold her hand her kiss and all.

But it's upon herself for lying to him.

"Where are Zach and Lillian?" Corbyn asked when Kay locked the door behind her.

"We can't seem to wake them up." Jack's shrugged and gently grabbed Gabbie's hand. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright, let's go then." Valerie announced and pulled Daniel along with her as they headed to the mall, the rest following them.

They didn't something specifically, but the girls just like shopping and the boys love buying food and just hanging around and doing nothing.

The group walked around for about two hours before they decided to get something to eat.

Jonah tried to call Zach and Christina tried to call Lilly, but neither of them picked up. They were both so busy with catching some sleep that they didn't hear their phones.

Only after about another hour Lillian woke up, exhausted. She knew trying to pull an all nighter with Zach was a bad idea.

She groaned when she heard her phone, grabbing it to see a few texts and missed phone calls on her screen. Lilly only shrugged, put her phone away again and turned to her other side, almost falling asleep again when somebody tried to call her again.

"Pick up the damn phone." She heard someone grumble. She rolled her eyes, recognizing Zach's voice and accepted the call, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hi," Lilly yawned. "how can I help you?" She heard a few muffled voices on ther other side of the line before someone finally answered.

"Finally!" Daniel exclaimed. "Are you and Zach fucking or something that neither one of you are picking up your phones?" Lilly rolled her eyes, hearing a loud 'smack' on the other side.

Seems like Daniel already got punished.

"Outch, Val!" The blonde grinned.

"Give me that." Valerie snatched the phone out of her boyfriend's hands as she rolled her eyes at his pouting face. "Hey Lilly, you up?"

"Something like that." Lillian mumbled before letting out a yawn. "Why?"

"Well it's like two p.m. and we were wondering if you were gonna join us at the mall. Haven't you read our texts?"

"Nope," Lilly simple answered and jumped out of her bunk, immediately regretting it since she wanted nothing more than to sleep further. "when did y'all leave?" The blonde asked after she noticed the stuff of the rest being gone, like jackets and shoes.

"Uhhh like three hours ago." Valerie shrugged. Lillian couldn't bother to act shocked and only nodded. "So are you and Zach coming?"

"Sure, just let me get changed." Lilly sighed and grabbed a hoodie out of her bag.

Valerie's eyes on the side of the line widened when she heard the sentence.

"You aren't dressed yet?!" Valerie exclaimed, the rest of her table turning their attention to her, curiously. "What about Zach?" Lillian shrugged.

"I think still asleep." Valerie had put their call on speaker so the rest of the group could listen. "But I'm gonna get changed and wake him up."

"Lazy asses!" Jack let out, causing Lilly to roll her eyes at him.

"Gabbie." The blonde only needed to say before Gabriela gave her boyfriend a smack on the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I got you gurl." Gabbie smiled while Jack was busy rubbing the spot she hit him, but not hard at all.

He was just being dramatic.

"Alright, see you soon." Christina said, her head resting on Corbyn's shoulder who was casually drinking his milkshake.

"See yah." Lilly spoke before she ended the call, quickly getting changed. She was still really tired, but it was already 'noon so they had to get up at some point.

She put her hair in a messy bun and walked over to Zach's bunk, sighing. Lillian knew it was gonna be something to get him out of bed and she was not ready for the challenge.

"Rise and shine, Zachary."

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

hi again, I'm kinda obsessed with
updating this book-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.7K 54
π…π€πππŽπ˜, in which a girl has no idea of a particular band's existence, also oblivious to one of them crushing on her while her brother is captai...
44.3K 853 21
π„π€π’π˜ π‹πŽπ•π„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [π‡πˆπ†π‡π„π’π“ 𝐑𝐀𝐍...
1.7K 40 31
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ πš’πšŸπš’ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŠπšŒπš” πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšπš˜πš› πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš πšπšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πš“πšŠπšŒοΏ½...
55.7K 1.8K 24
Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Jonah, and Zach have BIG PLANS for you.