Little Things (A Harry Styles...

By CelestialWinter

BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also j... More

Little Things
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
update!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Updating news! :)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Little Things Sequel
SEQUEL UP!!!

Chapter 30

8.3K 112 3
By CelestialWinter

Lydia's POV

VMA's night

We arrived in front of the big huge red carpet. Eleanor was wearing a white sheer peter pan collard shirt and a skirt with tights. Danielle wore a purple casual dress with her beautiful curls around her face. I wore a dark navy peter pan collard dress that made it to my mid thigh with black vintage looking stockings I used from the Olympics closing ceremony. We walked to the behind the stage, getting into the boys dressing room before they did.

Its been a month since Brazil. Me and Harry's relationship got stronger and stronger, Zayn moved on and finally is dating Perrie. Libby is in England right now with Uni, and still lives with us. Right now she's enjoying her time with Jamie as he has a week off from touring, she's really missed him A LOT.

I guess now I was getting less hate from fans, but sometimes I was scared to check my twitter and facebook.

Harry sold his flat and bought a huge mansion in a very posh neighborhood, he always tries to convince me to move in with him but I could dare leave the gorgeous little town house of mines that was a gift from mum and dad.

He still gave me keys to his house and I practically live there since half my stuff was there. Literally.

I sat down on the large soft couch and rested my feet that were killing from the heels. I was soo proud of the guys tonight, they were performing for the VMA's for the first time! Big deal just like the Olympics....don't remind me what happened with posh spice and Liam. Oh god we cannot let that go!

I heard a knock on the front door, I looked at Lou, the lads stylist and she walked over to open the door. There stood Victoria Justice looking as beautiful as ever coming towards me with such happiness.

"OH GOD I MISSED YOU!!" she squealed, everyone looked at me confused. I pulled back and Victoria stood by me looking back at them confused.

"How do you know each other??" Dani asked

"I grew up with Victoria and she's dating my cousin soo yeah"

"Future cousin in laws!"

We all laughed at Victoria's enthusiasm and hyper-ness.

"well I'm presenting tonight so I got to go!"

"ok I'll see you later then?"

She hugged me and strangely looked at me.

"Oh my god, you're getting a British accent" we both start to laugh. Then I waved goodbye to her.

After waiting for a hour all three of us had to our great seats, were the lads were going to meet us. I had a couple of girls behind us ask for photos and I follow them on twitter.

The boys came to us all excited but nervous. Harry sat next to me really nervous and started to bounce his leg up and down.

"Hey your going to do great tonight I promise" I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I head directioners screaming from the pit snapping photos.

"No flash please!" Niall yelled at them then he went to get photos with them.

I started to laugh with Harry as he stared at my outfit, liking it very much.

"You like?" into his ear.

"very much" he replied back with a husky tone.

"well if you pull off the performance and win more then 2 VMA's maybe we can skip the after party and..." I trailed off making it very mysterious. Even though I was being a bit dirty and seductive. His eyes went wide and he started to grin really big.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, do you accept or not?" I sounded a little inpatient making him hurry up with his decision.

"yes" then he smashed his lips onto mines biting my lip hard before pulling away. Ow! Kinky much!?!

I looked at him in shock, slapping his arm. Louis just laughed at us, I think he heard us. Hahaha...oh no.

The show started and it started with Kevin Hart being hilarious as always. Niall couldn't stop laughing with his opening speech, and he couldn't stop gasping for year I patted his back making sure.

The first award the boys were up for most shared video, they won it. I was laughing so hard from the boys going nuts about winning. Harry grabbed me and kissed me hard, and he whispered into my ear.

"2 or more to go" he winked at me and went up with the guys.

They accepted the award and thanked the fans, Louis, Liam, and Zayn thanked me, Danielle, and Eleanor. They even pointed at us, strangely Zayn didn't thank Perrie?

The boys went backstage to prepare for their performance.

The boys were absolutely amazing with their performance. Harry was going so insane, I was laughing like a idiot with Eleanor and Dani. They knew about our little "bet" , they boys were just soo happy.

Throughout all of it The guys won 3! VMA's!! I was really soo proud of them.

At the end of the event, Harry walked to me carrying all 3 VMA's to me in one hand then he grabbed me closer to him to his chest, getting dangerously close to my face. Making me smile really big from his huge confidence blast.

"Your mine" he said in a husky strong sexy voice.

"I'm always yours" I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning in to kiss him. He kissed back but more aggressively and desperately. He pulled back and gave Liam the VMA's and grabbed my hand running out the arena place. We ran through the paparazzi and made it to our limo. I sighed in relieve as he closed the door, he then grabbed me and put me on top of him. He started to kiss me and he immediately entered my mouth without permission since he was going to play games tonight. He then started to tug at my shirt, and then I smacked his hand away.

"Really?"

"Yes! I have class! we are not doing IT in a limo! What if someone takes a picture!?!" I scolded him.

"Well can we still snogg??" he suggested. I laugh and got back onto of him kissing her viciously. We were both really turned on, Harry even told the driver a few times to hurry or step his foot on the gas. We arrived at the hotel and once I stepped out Harry already carried me bridal style to the elevator almost dropping one of my shoes.

Making me laugh really hard, from his excitement. We finally made it to the hotel door and closed it shut behind us, we started to take off our clothes and sure enough we were already in bed. What I remembered that must have been the best "bet" EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling so energentic and happy, I could feel my skin glowing already. I look up to see Harry wasn't in bed. I stood up and saw him wrapped in a towel smiling at me eating a banana.

"Goodmorning" I said in a raspy squeky morning voice, scratching my head.

Harry started to laugh at me and walked over and gave me a kiss good morning. I grabbed my bra and underwear off the floor and put Harry's button down shirt that he wore last night under his jacket.

"Best "bet" ever?" he asked me rubbing my cheekbones with his thumb. I nodded. He chuckled silently and kissed my jawline.

"Yeah me too"

I laughed at his cheekiness and motioned him to get dressed.

We planned to go to Disney land today with Liam and Danielle today.

I just dressed in plain light washed skinny jeans, black ballet flats, and a loose fringed star patterned tank top. I took a quick shower and brushed and blow dried my hair.

I applied my concealor, EOS lip balm, and a little mascara on my eyelashes.

I was ready to go. Harry came out in skinny jeans, a plain light grey shirt, his white converses, beanie, and his ray banes. He smiled at me and kiss me cheek, grabbing his wallet and keys. I grabbed my purse.

"Ready, babe?"

"Yeah" I nodded

Liam and Danielle already waiting outside the door for us greeted us with cheeky smiles.

"Someone got with it!" Liam shouted. God! Tell the newspaper why you don't?!?

I hit him and he whimpered hiding behind Danielle.

Harry told the front desk to rent us a car. We got into the rental and drove all the way to the funniest place which holds my childhood. Disney Land

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came back so exhausted. We took a lot of photo's and I uploaded a few on twitter. I got presents for Sophie and Alex.

As we slowly slouched to our hotel room, Liam carried the sleeping Danielle to her room. She didn't want to wake up so he was so sweet to carry her.

"Let's go straight to bed please?" I cried out landing on the bed hard. Harry nodded in agreement and landed right next to me. I started to take off my jeans, shirt and shoes. I walked to the bathroom, washing my face, brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up. I grabbed the bathroom robe and put it on me. I came about ready to sleep to see Harry was already in bed in his pajamas.

He patted the spot next to him and motioned me to come to him.

I sat next to him on the bed watching TV with him as we both drifted off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.....Yeah this chapter came into my mind when i watched the VMA's........Dont judge me! xDDD but i was just sooooo proud that i was practically in tears c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...
39.1K 714 18
After winning a One Direction sweepstakes she sets off from California to New York City to spend two weeks with the boys. She's never really fan-girl...
22.9K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
25K 394 27
How can you lose someone who means literally everything to you, especially when you find out things you wish you knew before anything deepened betwee...