Contagious (Thrax x Human!rea...

By bluewinterqueen

You and your group accidentally created a deadly virus in the science lab. However, the virus grew into human... More

About the reader and the group
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Prologue

3.8K 77 48
By bluewinterqueen

(Day 1)

At the Department of Science, five students are in a middle of studying a unknown virus your science professor brought into the lab and assigned them to research. The professor had discovered this unknown virus from the infected area of the dog's back.

You and Sonia take turns looking through the microscope of the strange reddish pink virus inside the glass sheet. Jerry, Lucas, and Mitchell are setting up the samples as experiments for the virus. Lucas added the white blood cell in the glass sheet next to the virus as Y/n wait for its interaction.

Y/N: "Oh my god, I-I never seen this kind of virus before. It killed a white blood cell that quick." You said, witnessing the virus burnt the cell with a single touch. 

Sonia: "What kind is it?" She asked.

Y/N: "I don't know but it looks deadly. The virus is producing heat inside its system which can break the glass easily." You said while focusing on the virus.

Sonia: "We should name the test subject. What should we name it?"

Y/N: "I don't know. How about Thrax?"

Sonia: "Sounds legit." She said and wrote it down in her notebook labeled 'Test Subject: THRAX'.

(Day 2)

Sonia brought a voice record so she and Y/N can record their voices of Thrax's movement in a small glass bowl.

Y/N: "Test subject Thrax consumed a small drop of human blood in the small glass bowl, my hypothesis is that blood from people or animals is his nutrients to survive. Other hypothesis is that sugar water is also another nutrients test subject eats to keep his energy in shape." You said through the voice recorder you're holding. After the final speech, you turned it off.

Mitchell: "Let's see if it can consume plant cells."

With a single drop inside the small glass bowl, Thrax has no reaction to it and continues to consume the small drop of animal blood from a rabbit.

Mitchell: "Test subject doesn't react to plant cells, only human or animal cells. Interesting."

Y/N: "How about human food?"

Mitchell nodded, he tore a small piece of bread, and drop it on the dish. Both of them wait of the virus' reaction but gave no response.

Y/N: "Test subject does not consume human food too."

Suddenly, you and Mitchell witness Thrax is evolving rapidly at the rate and developing shapes and features growing from the germ.

Mitchell: "Amazing. I never see a virus can grow features."

(Day 3)

Y/N look through Thrax again the next day until she discovered something shocking. She discovered that Thrax is male which is strange that a virus are born with gender but considered interesting to learn more about him.

Y/N: "Guys! Come quick!" She shouted.

Sonia, Mitchell, Lucas, and Jerry joined in after you called them in the science lab.

Sonia: "What happen?!"

Y/N: "It's Thrax, he's developing eyes and there's tentacles growing on his head."

Sonia: "What? Let me see." She said and take a look through the microscope. Her eyes widen in shock to see two pair of yellow eyes and violet-colored hair-like tentacles that look like braids or dreadlocks.

Sonia: "Oh my god, how can a virus grow eyes and hair? That's impossible."

Y/N: "I don't know how but this is a discovery. I never see a virus can do that!"

Y/N move in and look at the virus again, Thrax look at her and developed a mouth which grew long crooked teeth smiling a her. You stepped back slowly making your group look at you with confusing.

Jerry: "What is it Y/N?"

Lucas: "You saw something from Thrax?" He questioned.

Y/N: "I-It grew a mouth and it smiled at me..."

Jerry: "I'm sorry what? That can't be right. You must be incorrect."

Jerry take a look at the virus. Thrax look at his eye through the the scope and give him the same smirk. Jerry's expression turned into shock as he took step back like what you did a minute ago.

Jerry: "Holy sh*t Y/N, you're right. It smirked at me."

Sonia: "That is creepy. A virus can't smile."

Jerry: "Go and take a look if you like."

Sonia did as she was told, Thrax look at another human girl and show her his crooked smile.

Sonia: "Unbelievable. There's no way a single virus can grow teeth."

Jerry: "Lets just seal it and continue our research."

Sonia sealed the virus in a sealed container and put it away in a refrigerated machine.

(Day 4)
(This part contains violence and gore so beware or skip Day 4)

Sonia screamed inside the lab, she saw the lab's rabbit laying dead on the table with a huge hole on the abdomen. Blood was flowing out as some of the body parts were spilled through the hole.

Y/N: "Sonia!"

You ran inside and found the dead rabbit on the table. You tried to hold in the puke but failed and threw up in the trash bin.

Jerry, Mitchell, and Lucas ran in and saw what was going on. Mitchell helped you from your sickness of throwing up while Lucas
and Jerry try to dispose the dead carcass. Lucas put on the rubber gloves and pick up the dead rabbit, but then he felt a strong heat coming from the dead carcass causing him to drop it back on the table.

Jerry: "What happen?!"

Lucas: "It's the dead rabbit, OW! it's body hot!"

Jerry take the temperature and analyze the dead rodent. The red beam raises to 120 F. This made him really surprised.

Jerry: "This can't be right, a dead rabbit cannot produce amount of heat. Unless...*gasp* Sonia, check on the test subject right now."

Sonia quickly checked on the test subject being sealed inside the container, she pulled it out from the refrigerated machine but there's a melted hole through it.

Sonia: "Holy sh*t, he's gone."

Jerry: "What?! How?!"

Sonia: "I don't know, it must have escaped! There's a melted hole cut through the container."

Mitchell: "It melted through the container? What is it a 'Super Virus?'"

Jerry: "Damn it! First, it escaped, then it killed the science lab's rabbit. It's going to take forever to find that tiny virus."

Lucas use a magnifying glass to search for the virus, he found it running away with its two legs. Two legs what the?! He was completely shocked of the virus has grown its whole body like a human and it developed legs to walk or run. Lucas quickly caught it by using a tweezer and place the virus back in a fire-proof bucket as a home.

Jerry: "You caught it?!"

Lucas: "Yeah, it was running away."

Jerry: "Running away?"

Lucas: "I discovered the virus grew two pairs of legs and was able to run away. Good thing I caught it and sealed it in a fire-proof bucket."

Jerry: "Good, keep it away before someone sees the mess. I'll help Sonia and Mitchell get rid of the dead rabbit while you and Y/N put Thrax away."

Y/N help Lucas put the bucket away back in the refrigerated machine and lock the door so it won't escaped again.

(Day 5)

Thrax was growing fast which was bad. Y/N was unable to analyze him in the microscope so she took him in a small empty fish tank and use a magnifying glass Lucas used to look at him closely. You sigh and close your notebook in exhaustion. You spent your time recording his movement and writing down of his daily basic. Even, it's so weird the virus is eyeing on you like a predator hunting its prey.

You were unable to respond back at him, it's like the virus knows your body movement and your lips moving when you're speaking. It's a virus, it cannot understand human language.

You manage to tell the professor about the rabbit incident that happened yesterday, it didn't pissed him off the rabbit is gone, Mitchell told a lie so the professor won't know it got killed by a tiny virus.

Y/N: "Thrax grew an inch, wondering why what is the cause of its growing? I must analyze him more to find the answer." She said and feed Thrax more of the sugar water and some blood from a rat Mitchell bought at the pet store.

(Day 6)

You and your group finally finish their research of Thrax, you guys got everything written down and recorded everything anf sync it in a flash drive. However, Mitchell tried to carry the fish tank containing Thrax in there until he accidentally bumped into mixed chemicals in test tubes spilling on Thrax covering him in non-tested substances.

Jerry: "Mitchell!"

Suddenly, the chemical caused Thrax to grow big and tall, Mitchell drop the tank due to the weight from Thrax's growth. It shattered into bits, the five of them stood still in complete shock as Thrax grew about 6'6 feet tall.

Y/N eyes widen to look at Thrax's figure, his body looks muscular like a real human but his skin is still reddish purple from before, violet colored tentacles on his head grew long making it look like dreadlocks, and his fingers grew like claws.

Thrax look at his own muscular body, he smirked of what they did to him. He is also impressed of what the chemical did to him as well; the abs and the muscles were visible to see, so he turn his whole body and facing the humans. He is covered in some kind of substance after he grew, and the worst part is that the virus is completely nude! You and Sonia blush red and it made Thrax amused.

Thrax: "Hey babes.." his voice sound smooth and sly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 17
The idea is taken from "The darkest minds" the movie but the colors are different, and thought holds the same powers. I don't own the idea but the st...
74 8 20
A post apocalyptic shifter series that includes fated mates. ___________________________________________________ Seventeen years ago, one irresponsib...
Virus By “Be WEIRD!”

General Fiction

438 2 7
Scientists in the CDC lab try to genetically enhance a virus known as the Zika virus to try and fully understand how it was caused and how it can be...
Cannibal Corpses By 🦇

General Fiction

244 25 9
What happens when a couple of experiments go wrong causing them to create a deadly virus that gets released into the world? Will there ever be a way...