Chapter 5

Warning: may contain death, sexual content, some nudity, and violence/gore

————————
————————

The next morning became tiring, you couldn't stop thinking about last night when you found out that your boyfriend cheated on you. You sat up and stretch from your bed. Maybe trying to forget about it will make you feel better. You sigh and got out of bed to start your day. You change from your pajamas into a lavender color blouse with a white tank-top underneath it, black pants, leather boots, and you put your hair up in a ponytail (if you have short hair, then you put a (f/c) hair clip on). You were about to open the door until Lucas burst in with a startling expression on his face.

Lucas: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Lucas, what's wrong?"

Lucas: "Your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend from last night, they're dead."

Y/n: "W-What...?"

Lucas: "The police and news reporters are outside investigating their deaths, they said their bodies were found in his bedroom with slashed marks all over them."

Y/n: "Oh god...." You shiver in fear. You cover your mouth with your hand and kneel to the floor.

Lucas help Y/n up from the floor and took her to the couch to sit down. Thrax however peak through the bathroom door seeing her reaction about his ex's death. He let out a evil smirk of Tyler's death last night. He couldn't stop thinking about it since he's the one who broke Y/n's heart in the first place and replacing her with some wh*re.

*flashback*

Thrax's POV:

I stepped out of the room quietly without my babes noticing me leave, finding this Tyler at the apartment. How dare that punk breaks her heart, I was also disappointed in Sonia. She just splash beer in the face and punched him, she should of done better than that. I spotted some humans who are called "college students" carrying their drunk friend out of the party, I quickly hide so they won't see my appearance. There's loud music coming from the sixth floor, the windows flash multiple color lights coming from the inside, this must be Tyler's room.

I see green vines (with leaves growing on it) attached to the concrete, so I used it as a ladder to climb up and peak through the window. All I saw are humans partying around the room, drinking, dancing with the girls and their friends, and making out. It bores me seeing them acting like idiots at the party. But I sense something next to the other, I hear moaning. I took another peak through the other window and found the ex-boyfriend fornicating with the girl Lucas mention. That disgusting pig chose her instead of Y/n, she is way better than that human b*tch. It's my time to shine.

I move to the other window where the bathroom is next to his room, I drew a deep circle on the glass window with my claw. And as I open the hatch I unlock the lock from the window and open it slowly and quiet snuck in.

I can hear the girl's moaning as she call his name over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore so I slash the door open, Tyler and that girl turned their heads facing the intruder, I stepped out and give them a wicked grin. Tyler panicked by spitting out curse words as he back away from me when I'm stepping forward. He tried to defend himself but failed when I grabbed him by the neck swiftly. He struggle to get out of my grip, I squeeze his neck tightly as my index finger lit orange, he pleased to let him go but I showed him no mercy when I raised my finger down into his chest and torso. The red liquid splashed onto the wall and his girlfriend. She screamed when blood splattered on her face and bare chest.

I dropped his lifeless body and turn to face the girl, she tried to get away but I managed to grab her by the hair as I tug towards me. I held her bare body tight while she struggle to get out of my grasp. She cried as I moved my lit finger close to her throat, the heat burns as it made a swift move towards it, she gasp and dropped on the floor when I let go of her.

Thrax: "This is for hurting my baby." He spatted and crawled out of the room. There's blood all over the clothes Lucas gave me, he wouldn't mind washing it since there's a laundry room downstairs.

I managed to sneak back into Y/n and Lucas' shared apartment, they're asleep, good. I took the rest of my bloody clothes off and dump it in Lucas' laundry basket and I change into fresh clothes they left for me. I'm probably going to be scolded where I was, I'll just tell them I went hunting outside for some fresh meat.

*flashback ends*

Thrax: *Sigh* "What a night. I hope you're proud baby."