Chapter 1

You and your group couldn't believe their eyes, a virus had grew 6 ft and the body of a male human. The abs and muscles were really making Y/N and Sonia can't take their eyes off of it. Thrax smirk and moves toward to the (h/l) (h/c) girl staring at him. You back away slowly until you back hits the lab table, no where to back up more.

Thrax: "Hey baby, I see you can't get your eyes off me huh?"

Y/N: "U-Uh huh?! W-What?" She said as her face turn red.

Mitchell: "Hold up buddy, you can't come up to Y/N when you're completely naked!" He said and push him away from her.

Y/N totally forgot the test subject is nude and looking down at the censored part is going to make her faint.

Lucas: "I don't believe, our virus grew into human size!" He said and examine the virus. Thrax is getting annoyed on what this boy name Lucas is doing, his long index finger lit orange producing heat on the outside. His heated finger moved close to Lucas as a warning.

Thrax: "Careful, I'm contagious."

Lucas look terrified of the glowing finger close to his face so he back up slowly.

Jerry: "This is incredible! A virus can light up a heat source from the index finger." He said and took a picture of it on his phone but Thrax burn it with a single touch.

Sonia quickly grab the fire extinguisher from the wall and put it out with a cooling and misty blast. Jerry picked up his now burnt phone, he wasn't very happy about it.

Jerry: "Damn it he burnt my phone!"

Mitchell: "With a single touch, he can burn anything. Wait a minute, you killed the rabbit didn't you?"

Thrax: "Of course baby, I was hungry so I killed that rodent in a second."

Mitchell: "How deadly is it?"

Thrax: "10 out of 10. Wanna see it?"

Mitchell: "I'm good. Thanks..." he said nervously.

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming outside the department. It's Professor Wynorski.

Jerry: "Sh*t! Professor is coming, hide him."

Y/N quickly hide Thrax in the closet where they keep the chemistry equipment in there. Y/N hush Thrax and telling him to stay quiet. Thrax got the message and wink at her. You blush pink and close the door in front of him.

Professor W: "Is everything alright, I heard screaming."

Mitchell: "Oh yes Professor, sorry Sonia saw a roach running in the room and accidentally knocked over the empty fish tank."

Sonia: "I'm so sorry Professor Wynorski. I'll pay for the damage."

Professor W: "You'll do that. In the meantime, clean up the mess before class starts. I need to finish grading the tests."

Jerry: "We'll do Professor."

As the Professor left the classroom, Y/N pull Thrax out of the closet. Thrax smirk at the human girl touching him.

Mitchell: "Ok, we need to find out a way to hide Thrax so no one will discover him. Anyone wants to watch him?"

Jerry: "Hell no, he destroyed my phone so I'm not watching that pyromaniac at my place." He said making Thrax glare at the boy.
He was about to burn the boy but Y/N and Lucas stopped him.

Lucas: "How about Y/N and I take him to the apartment. No one will notice him."

Mitchell: "Good idea. You two take him to your place as soon as possible while we clean up the mess we made."

Y/N: "But wait, Thrax needs some clothes first!" She said and point at his nude figure.

Mitchell: "Oh...right." He said awkwardly. The four of you blush and look away from the naked virus.

Thrax: "Come on, it's not that bad."

Mitchell: "Yes it is! We can't let anyone see a naked virus wandering around the campus!"

Sonia: "Here Thrax, put this on." She said handing him a large size lab coat while looking away. Thrax accepted the clothing and put it on to cover himself. It's safe now to look at the virus. Y/N sigh in relief that she doesn't need to look at his muscular body anymore.

Thrax: "Aww but Y/N baby was enjoying the viewing of my appearance." He teased making you blush more.

Y/N: "I-I-I was not!" She shouted mixed with embarrassment and anger like a tsundere.

Mitchell: "Enough please, Lucas and Y/N take Thrax to the apartment now."

Lucas: "Got it, come on big guy."

Y/N grab Thrax's hand and drag him out of the room and out of the campus so no one is around. Thrax smile as his hand intertwine with hers. She try to ignore it while leading him to the apartment across the street from the campus. Her emotions won't leave her alone when the virus is basically flirting with her and his voice making her head spin like crazy.

Lucas: "Well, this is it."

They stopped at their destination.