Loving The Lawyer (18+)

بواسطة Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... المزيد

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 11

24K 451 148
بواسطة Satansfavoffspring

"Spread your legs wider, Georgia!" I command.

"This is pointless." Georgia whines, "You're training me to be a bounty hunter, not an assassin. I want to get back to the computer."

"This is not about what you want, Georgia." I say sharply, "The world you now live in-the world you wanted to be a part of is dangerous. It doesn't matter whether you're an attorney defending criminals, like me, or a bartender at one of the clubs. You need to know how to protect yourself because as unfortunate as it is one day we are not going to be there to protect you."

"Why am I not as good as Eliana?" She asks.

I sigh, "I don't know how to answer that, Gia. I'm going, to be honest with you; Eliana is a natural, almost as if she was made to be an excellent fighter. Not many people have the ability to pick up something as fast as Eli. In time Georgia you can be a great fighter, but you have to be willing to put in the work."

One hour later...

"Georgia," I call before she exits the room. She turns to look back at me, water bottle in hand and sweat dripping down her face. "You did well today. I'm proud of you." She smiles and thanks me before walking out.

I decide to stay and run on the treadmill. Around twenty minutes later Dario walks in, top two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned with a vexed look on his face. When he sees me his eyes glaze over with lust and the scowl that painted his face is replaced with a smile. 

Okay...I mean I knew he found me sexy and desirable when I'm sweaty and riding him, but on the damn treadmill?

I get off the treadmill and walk towards him, pulling him in for a kiss once I reach him. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I deny. Angry at being denied, he bites my bottom lip hard, earning a gasp from me. Taking the opportunity he plunges his tongue into my mouth. I tug on the hairs at the nape of his neck earning a groan from him.

He pulls back before things escalate and asks, "Wanna spar, or are you too tired?"

"I would love to spar," I answer.

Dario unbuttons the rest of his shirt while I wrap my hands. He strips down to his boxers before taping his hands.

We get into position in the ring. Dario aims a jab for my stomach. I let it hit before blocking the right hook he throws a second after. I throw a punch and it connects with his shoulder, not doing much damage because he is like a fucking tank. He throws another punch, which I narrowly duck.

I aim an uppercut for his chin but the brute is faster and parries it. I dodge an incoming punch aimed for my boob. Cheap shot. Just because I'm a petty bitch, I think for a split second about going for his balls. Instead, I drop to the floor and spin my leg in a 360 motion, kicking his legs out from underneath him.

He falls to the ground but as he's about to hit the mat he pulls on my left leg. I fall on top of him with an oof sound. Our heartbeats are erratic, the blood pounding in our ears, and the smell of sweat and cologne is arousing.

He lifts his head slightly, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I place my hand on his cheek, tenderly stroking it. The kiss becomes more heated and before I know it his lips are on my neck and I can feel his little, yet big friend poking my stomach.

He slowly starts to lift my sports bra over my head while I place kisses on his collarbone. My fingers trail down his sweaty abs to the hem of his boxers. I slowly lower them down until they reach his ankles. He is now fully undressed whereas I still have my Nike shorts on.

He's just about to take my shorts off when we hear a cough. Dario switches our positions so that he's on top of me shielding my body from view.

"Damn I knew it had to be big, but that thing is gigantic. King, how do you fit that in your mouth?" Juan exclaims.

With an exasperated sigh, I push Dario's sweaty body away and get up. I put on my sports bra while he puts on his boxers.

"Aww, King I think your baby melons might have grown." Juan gushes. I flip him the bird to which he just chuckles.

"What are you doing here, Juan?" I ask.

"Well, last I checked this was the gym, but anyway dinner is almost ready." He responds.

"Actually we won't be at dinner," Dario says before I have the chance to respond.

"We won't?" I ask him with a confused expression.

"Nope, I'm taking you on a date." He replies.

"Ooh, a date. Come on, King you have to get ready and God knows how long that's going to take. I mean when was the last time you waxed? Not that Dario minds the bush because we all know you two have been fucking like rabbits." Juan rambles.

"Actually it is quite smooth down there," Dario smirks. I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"Girl, don't hide that blush from me, now come on before I pull you out of this room myself." Juan threatens. I just cling to Dario, not really wanting to leave the warmth of his body. Plus he's hiding me from my embarrassment so it is a double win for me.

Dario chuckles before lifting me up by my thighs. I let out a muffled squeal and wrap my legs around his waist while my arms are still wrapped around his torso. I peer over his shoulder as he walks me up the stairs, Juan following close behind.

Dario reaches the door next to his room. He walks inside and throws me on the bed. I send him a glare to which he just responds with a cheeky grin. This scene is too familiar and although I am into exhibitionism; I don't feel like our heterosexual sex would turn on my gay best friend. 

"Wear something comfortable I'll be back in an hour," He says before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"I don't have any clothes," I grumble.

"Yes you do," Juan says from the closet. When did he get in there? "The other day Dario gave me and Talia his card while you were at work. He told us to go purchase you some outfits, now I know what he needed them for."

"Holy shit!" I gasp as I enter the closet. The whole left side of the closet had clothes and shoes all in my size and style.

"Let's get you dressed, honey!" Juan cheers. "You seriously are a lucky bitch. His cock is huge girl and I just know he knows how to use it." He grips my hands and raises his eyebrows suggestively. "He does, doesn't he?" 

I blush and bite my lip, thinking about just how well he knows how to use that fine specimen. 

Juan gasps. "I am so jealous of you. The last time I had a good dick down my throat was in Jamaica three years ago. Uh...you know I still think about that guy at the glory hole. He was by far the best dick I've ever had." 

I quirk a brow. "So what happened to your new lover?"

He shrugs. "The sex was good, but not like mind-blowing good, you know. " He drops his voice into a whisper. "And he had a hairy mole on his ass." He shudders. "It was winking at me, King. Winking! I had to pray to the lord I thought it was the damn chupacabra coming to claim me for my sins."

I burst out laughing. "What the fuck, J! Not the chupacabra."

"Yes, the goddamn chupacabra. It was just like mama described it." He exclaims. 

"You give me life."

"I know," He pushes me towards the bathroom. "Now go take a shower you smell like my Abuela's feet!" (Grandma)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
453K 8.5K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
658K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
9.8M 87.9K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...