Dangerous Ishqq

By ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... More

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 43

260 20 6
By ThisisIRENE

The scene commences from the woods where the goons are after Pooja. Kabir reaches the spot and saw a pistol there. He then notices a lady's watch resemblance to Pooja's. His heart starts pounding faster. He says to himself "Pooja can't be here. She will be at her house right now" His eyes fell on Pooja's car and mumbled "Pooja" in a puzzled tone. He thinks "What is she doing here? What about the pistol sound. Is she in danger?" His mind starts thinking unimaginable things and shouts "Pooja" at the top of his voice. Pooja on the other side recognizes Kabir's voice and whispers "Kabir" in a relieved tone. She says thank god Kabir is here. But her happiness didn't last for long. One of the men finds Pooja and grabbed her.

She takes a broken glass and hurt his leg. The person screams in pain. He couldn't bear the pain and slapped her hard. Pooja falls on the floor hurting her leg. She is about to escape but he didn't leave her. He says "You can't escape from me. No one is here to save you. Shout as much as you want. Pooja screams" Kabir! I am here. Help me please". Kabir whispers "Pooja" and starts running following the sound. Pooja on the other hand, struggling with the man. She shouts "Leave me! You bastard. She slapped him hard". His rage rose to peak and about to touch her but Kabir holds him hand with bloodshot eyes.

He is exasperated to the core seeing him misbehaving with Pooja. He fights with him and the rest three joined. Now Kabir is fighting with those 4 men alone. He beats them to death showing his rage for troubling Pooja. Pooja is literally shocked to see this fierce on Kabir's eyes. Lots of thoughts are running in her mind "Is Kabir fighting for me? He comes to rescue me forgetting about our enmity". Kabir beats them nicely and the goona runs away in fear.

He then moves towards Pooja who is standing numb. Kabir immediately pulls her into his embrace and kissed her forehead. He then consoles her "Pooja Don't worry you are safe. I am here. I won't let anything happen to you". His words and comfort leaves Pooja stunned. Kabir breaks the hug and asks her "Say something Pooja. Your silence is freaking me out. Tell me Are you fine? Did you get hurt" he is waiting for her response with batted breadth.Pooja is suprised to see the genuine concern in his eyes. She got goosebumps all over her body. She don't know how to react and stares at him simply.

Kabir panics seeing blood oozing out from her hand and bandages her wound with his hanky. Pooja winches in pain and holds his shoulder tightly. He is left distraught seeing her painful face. Tears starts gushing out from his eyes unknowingly. A drop fell on her hand and Pooja is taken aback with the touch. She is staggered to know that Kabir sheds tears for her. Pooja is totally confused now. Kabir hides his tears and asks "Shall we leave its getting darker already. Pooja nods simply. They are lost in the middle of the jungle and tries their best to find the path. In the meanwhile rain starts pouring. Both are fully drenched Pooja gets exhausted and stops in the middle.She says "I can't move an inch with this sprained leg. You go and find some help I will be waiting here"

Kabir scolds her "Have you gone crazy. How can I leave you alone in this state.I can't. We will go together. Come on I will carry you". Pooja looks at him in disbelief. She thinks "Why Kabir is behaving strangely today?". Pooja says "Let's stay wait here. I know Tara and Avni will be looking for us. They will track my car location and will come for our rescue. Until then we will stay here". Kabir asks "Are you sure about this? " while Pooja nods positively. Pooja is contemplating about Kabir and slept off in a few minutes. Kabir saw her sleeping peacefully and walks away to get some fresh air. He says "I don't know what happened to me when I saw those men misbehaving with you .I couldn't control my rage. I feel like chopping them into pieces for troubling Pooja.Why I am behaving like this and why can't I see her in trouble??

Suddenly a laughter grabbed his attention kabir turned back to see his conscience laughing at him. The conscience says "Why are you staring at me. I have answers for all your questions". Kabir asks "What do you mean? Do you know why I behaved like that? Whats the strange connection between me and Pooja? " It smiles "Obviously who else knows better than me. You used to detest her but unknowingly you have fallen for her. You love Pooja Sharma. You love her immensely and the wild behaviour is the outcome of the fathomless love on her". Kabir shouts "No its not possible. I can't love her. I hold strong detest for her nothing else
Stop talking nonsence. I don't have and feelings for her". Ok tell me "Why did you deny Deep's plea? She is your enemy right they you did you backed out from the plan? Is Pooja sharma more important than your friend".

Kabir says "I have fulfilled my revenge I have blackmailed her, bugged her house, helped deep in all plots against her, made her as my maid, stole 100 crores from her. I have given all torture for taking my avenge. Thats it. Scores are setlled between me and Pooja. Thats why I backed off from Deep's plea". His conscience laughs out loud. "Not bad Kabir you are fantabulous in giving reasons. But still I don't understand why did you kiss her if you don't have any feelings for her". Kabir recollects their passionate kiss and realizes his feelings for Pooja. He whispers in shock "I love Pooja Sharma". His conscience says "Exactly you love her but failed to recognize it. She is your first love Kabir dont loose her". by saying this it vanishes away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.6K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...
2.2K 88 3
When Kabir learns of his wife's infidelity, what will he do and how far will he go for Riddhima to stop her sexual vice?
28.5K 2.4K 22
A tragedy happens. Haseena Malik forgets everyone-her mother, her Mpt family,her love and most importantly herself. She finds her new world in Ishq,t...
5.2K 321 56
Kabir & Iram. Both are each others heart beat, but they didn't notice ❤️‍🩹. _________ Kabir Azizi. 26 years old. A Cold hearted Billionaire who neve...