Dangerous Ishqq

By ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... More

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 41

259 21 5
By ThisisIRENE

The scene starts with the sizzling kiss shared between Kabir and Pooja. Kabir's mind went gazed all of a sudden.The kiss created a magical feeling inside him which he never experienced. He couldn't express his level of exhilaration but at the same time he is hell shocked to know that Pooja Sharma is kissing him. He is skeptical about his strange feelings arising within him. While he is contemplating,Pooja breaks the kiss and looks at him confused.Both looks each other with miscellaneous thoughts and emotions. Pooja then brushed her thoughts and about to budge but Kabir pulls her against him and kissed her hard.

He is kissing her sensuously this time letting all his feelings flow.Pooja gets carried away and responded equally.
It creates an amazing feeling in him. He smiles and kisses her wildly that there is no tomorrow. Pooja expresses her excitement by running her fingers through his hair. Both are so engrossed in the deep kiss forgetting all their hatred behind. The kiss was so passionate that they didn't bother about what's happening around them. They let their hatred behind letting the hidden genuine feelings to flourish. After 2 minutes, Pooja parted away due to a lack of oxygen. She breathes heavily looking at Kabir while he is startled by his action.

Kabir realized what he has done and closed his mouth staggered. He whispered " I kissed Pooja Sharma. What happened to me? ".......Next morning, all three ladies are in dizzy state. Tara wakes up holding her head. she finds herself in Pooja's room and confused what's she doing here. She calls out for Pooja and started searching for her. Her legs stopped in front of Kabir room. She is hell shocked to see Pooja sleeping in Kabir's room. She immediately bustles inside shouting her name. Pooja's sleep got disturbed and she squints her eyes . She saw Tara and wishes "Good Morning Baby". Tara screams at her "Why are you sleeping in Kabir's room and look at yourself you are wearing Kabir's clothes".

Pooja checks herself and the room. She is hell shocked to know thst she ha slept in Kabir's room. She closed her mouth astonished and immediately runs to her room. Tara follows her and locked the door. She holds her shoulders tightly and looks at her with bloodshot eyes. "Pooja your silence is freaking me out. Tell me what happened yesterday night. How come you ended up in Kabir's room". Pooja tries to recollect but she couldn't get any glimpses of the night. She screams frustrated "I don't remember not even a single thing after the party. we were partying at the poolside, Kabir joined with us then I drank the cocktail after that everything went blank. I have no idea what could have happened after that". She looks at her in fearful eyes "Did something happen between me and Kabir? Pooja sits staggered keeping her hand in her head. Tara says "Only one can clear all our doubts.

First freshen up then we will confront Kabir. Before that I have to check Avni". Tara leaves while Pooja looks herself in mirror with lost thoughts. On the other hand, Kabir is preparing breakfast in a new zest mood. His face is full of smiles. Avni comes there and taken aback to see this frisky kabir. She says "Actually I thought you will be upset with me for ruining your trip but you seems ecstatic. Ain't you mad at me for spoiling your plan?" Kabir pulls her and twirls her around "How can I be mad at you Avni you are my best friend" His words leaves Avni on euphoria. Avni is overwhelmed by Kabir's sweet gesture and is lost in fantasy world. She didn't notice the mat rolled up and stepped on it. Avni stumbles and falls back but kabir holded her in the nick of time while Avni is lost in his eyes.

Right then Pooja and Tara makes their entry. Both are startled to see the ongoing romance between Kabir and Avni. Pooja didn't like their proximity and shouts "What's happening here. Can we have breakfast if your romance is over". Kabir makes her stand properly and asks "Are you Ok Avni?" while she nods with a sweet smile. Pooja and Tara exchanges annoying looks. Kabir clears his throat and says "Breakfast is ready". Pooja is about to speak but Tara holds her back signalling Avni. She says "Its not the perfect time we will confront him later". The table is set, all are dining together. Avni tastes the dishes and exalts him "Kabir I am impressed by your cooking skills. I must say that you have magic in your hands. breakast is scrumptious". After breakfast, Pooja confronts Kabir and asks him to meet her at the pool side. Kabir follows her to the poolside he is scared and mortified to speak with her after yesterday's incident. He thinks what will he say about the kiss.

Pooja cleared her throat and asks "What happened yesterday? Why was I sleeping in your room wearing your clothes?". Kabir relieved a bit knowing that she didn't remember anything at all. He confirms again "So you don't remember not even a single thing?" Pooja moues "Not at all. That's why I am asking you. what happened between us ?Tell me everything". Kabir is happy that she didn't remember anything but at the same he is lil bit disappointed that she forgot even the beautiful moments between them. He seems pensive while Pooja shook him and asks to answer her. Kabir says "After the drink you had gone insane and was playing like a kid. While you were playing you got yourself drenched in showers. So I .." Pooja shouts fuming in anger "So you took advantage of the situation and changed my dress! How dare you Kabir?" She raised her hands against him but kabir holds her and pins it behind her back.

Kabir says "You never give up this attitude right? Jumping into a conclusion based on partial matters! You were drenched I asked you to wait and went to take your dress. But when I came back, you were already sleeping in my bed wearing my clothes. I didn't want to disturb you so I slept in guest room. Now I hope your stupid mind got all its answers".Pooja is looking at him with confused thoughts. she is embarrassed and felt bad about her behaviour. She then notices their proximity and pulls her back. Pooja apologies and leaves the place while Kabir whispers "How will she react when comes to know about our kiss?" in a perplexed tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 5.5K 35
Anubhav Singh,the heartless,arrogant and egoistic DSP of Lucknow and an IB agent goes to Rajasthan to arrest the smugglers of Illegal weapons. Haseen...
23.9K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
1M 43K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
38.6K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...