We Got Married || Seulrene ✔

De choujoohee

It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen? Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 23

4.3K 191 59
De choujoohee

Seulgi's P.O.V.

After the wild and daring team building rally that we have experienced, everything was back to normal again. It's back to Irene and I spending a day somewhere or maybe going on dates now and then...

My thoughts were interrupted when Irene spoke up.

"So, where are we going today?"

"It's a secret. By the way, I told you to wear something that will keep you warm. Why aren't you wearing a jacket?" I asked her as I glanced to look at her with my eyes not leaving the road since I'm driving.

"I don't know, maybe because you didn't tell me where were going and I'm not sure whether you're telling the truth or not." Irene responded nonchalantly.

"Yah, where's the fun in that? How can I surprise you when you already know where were going?" I looked Irene and I saw her pouting.

"Don't do that face, you're not cute." I said, trying to sound displeased.

"Yahhh, that's below the belt. I'm your wife, remember? Everything that I do, especially when I do aegyo, should be cute for you."

"I don't think that's how couples work. Well, I hate to admit it, you were kinda cute when you did that. Can you do it one more time?" I looked at Irene once more and I saw her looking at the window.

I sighed. "Fineee, I'll lend you my jacket when you get cold. I know that you hate being cold and I also hate the fact that you are so irresistible." I glanced at my side to see Irene's reaction. I guess it's a mission accomplished since I can see that she's now smiling.

It was silent after our conversation. It wasn't those awkward silence between two people. It was actually silence that makes us enjoy just by being with each other. After a while, I tried to come up with another thing to tease Irene.

"I remembered something." I cleared my throat to get Irene's attention.

"What is it?" Irene asked me curiously.

"Well, remember the last round of the team building rally, wherein we had to sing and dance a song together?"

"What about it?"

"I wasn't...really...you know,....expecting the ending that we did. If you were to ask me, it was pretty...intense." I mentally cursed myself since I was supposed to tease her and I don't even know why I am stuttering right now.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Ohhh is she talking about the kiss??"

"That was a pretty good scene to watch."

"They could do it everyday and I won't get tired of watching it."

"Ahhh so were you talking about the peck that I gave you?" Irene asked me emotionless.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting myself to do that either. Maybe it was the adrenaline that I was feeling at that moment and also the competitiveness that I was feeling at that time. You know that our competitors are singers too and we had to do something that will get the judges' attentions."

"Yeah, I guess that was the it. I was really feeling energized that day too since I also wanted to win"

"Did you like it?" Irene suddenly blurted out.

"Did I like what?"

"You know, the kiss, even though it's just a peck."

"Ohhh," I am completely blushing right now. "I...I don't..."

"So you hate it?" She cut me off.

"Well, I didn't say that I hated it."

"So you liked it?"

"I don't know!! Ahhh maybe, just maybe, give me a heads-up next time."

"And why do you need a heads-up?"

"So that I won't get surprised or anything. And maybe so that I can kiss you back next time?" I whispered the last part but I think that Irene heard me because she started to laugh out loud.

"Look at your face, you're really a blushing mess right now. I was just messing with you. I didn't know that you are going to be this flustered." Irene fakingly wiped the tears coming out from her eyes.

"Haha very funny, I didn't know that my wife is such a comedian."

"That was a nice memory to look back to. But in all honesty, I did that because I knew that the judges were looking for something intimate. The ending really goes well with the song and I also knew that Moonbyul volunteered to be the judge to tease you. I think that we did a pretty good job giving them a show."

"I thought of the same thing. Seriously, next time that you plan to kiss me, even if it's just a peck, give me a heads-up, okay?" I looked at Irene and I saw her nodding her head while smiling.

Tell me next time when you are going to kiss me. I don't know how many times we'll get to do that again because I can feel that this show is ending...

***

We arrived at the 'secret' place that I was talking about. Winter is already coming and I decided to take Irene to a snow park since based on my research, this place is already starting to put some Christmas decorations. I want to spend Christmas this year with Irene and this is the first step that I can think of.

"Wow, I should've listened to you when you told me to wear something that will keep me warm. It's freezing here." Irene said, her hands kept inside the pocket of her jeans.

"Yah, that's what you get for not listening to me." I slowly took off my jacket and went behind Irene to let her wear it. I placed my jacket on her shoulders and hugged her from behind.

"There, you're all better." I kissed her temple before going back to where I was standing.

"How about you? Aren't you going to freeze to death?"

"Nope, I don't think so. I can handle the coldness better than you and I know that you hate being cold. It's my fault anyway since I didn't tell you exactly where were going. Don't worry about me. You're husband is a one tough fella." Irene looked at me, her eyes full of adoration.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what? For the jacket? I told you it's fin--"

"For being the best husband anyone could ask for." Irene suddenly hugged me.

"Ohhh, no problem." We stood there for a few minutes when Irene pulled away.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!!" I held her hand and led her next to the skating rink.

***

Irene's P.O.V.

"Okay, so as you can see, it's almost Christmas. I took you here because of all these wonderful decorations surrounding us right now. There are lots of things that we can do here but first of all, I want to skate with you again. The last time that we went skating together was the time that I covered my hand with a sticker since I was holding your hand. I was afraid of people judging us or getting negative comments about other people back then. But right now, I couldn't care less, so you can always hold my hand since I know that you haven't mastered skating yet." Seulgi held my hand once more and she led me to the place where the ice skates are located.

She told me to sit here at the bench while she gets the ice skates for the both of us. "Stay here, I'll just go get some ice skates."

Seulgi came back after a few seconds while holding two pairs of skates. "This is mine and this is yours." She handed me a pair of ice skates. Before I could start wearing the ice skates on my own, Seulgi stopped me.

"Wait, let me help you with that." She took off my shoes and let me wear the ice skates. I felt like I was in a fairy tale wherein my prince is slipping on the missing shoe on my foot. Gosh Irene, you're being dramatic.

"I'm not a baby, you know." I said, trying to make it look like that I hate what she is doing but deep inside, my heart is already beating so fast just because of her simple gesture.

"I know but you're still my wife, so I guess that I'll have to treat you as my baby." Seulgi smiled at me, showing me her eyesmile.

"Whatever you say Kang Seulgi."

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

"Okay, let's start off real slow. Let me hold your hand first so that you won't fall." Irene held my hand and we started to skate slowly.

"There you go, you're doing really well." I slowly retracted my hand from Irene's grip to let her skate on her own.

She was really doing well in the first few seconds but then she started to lose her balance. I knew that my reflexes were fast but unfortunately it was really slow this time. As a result, Irene fell on top of me and as you guessed it, I was now lying down. It was like one of those scenes in the movies wherein everything went into slow motion and the only thing that I can see is Irene and her not-so-close lips to mine.

Irene cleared her throat. "Umm...should we..."

"Should we what?" I asked.

"You know, should we stand up right now? People are starting to take pictures of us." Irene was about to stand up but then I decided to stop her.

"Don't. Let them take as many pictures as they can. I don't care about it anymore." I hugged her and placed her head on my shoulder. I know that we will both look awkward doing this in public but I don't care what people will say anymore.

"Seulgi, let's go. You're freezing." Irene held my face.

"Ohhh right, it's a bit freezing lying here without any jacket." Irene helped me to stand up.

"So, what do you want to do next?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we can skate for a little bit more?"

"Sure. I'll do anything as you please." I held her hand once again and we started to skate once more.

"How about this? We should race again to see who's better in ice skating. The one who wins will get another wish. The other person needs to grant it even if it seems impossible. So, what do you say?" I looked at Irene to see her expression.

"I don't know, it seems like I have a lot of disadvantages here. You're pretty good at ice skating and I can't even skate without holding your hand."

"Ohhh well, let's just try it and if I win, I promise that I won't ask you for anything. And if you win, I'll grant your wish. How does that sound?"

"Sure. It's a pretty good bet."

"Okay, on the count of three. One...two...three...go!!" I shouted. I immediately sped off leaving Irene behind. Back then, I kept letting her win but this time, I won't miss any chance to win at any games. I know that Irene is very competitive and I want to test her to what extent does she really want to win.

Irene was really far behind me. I was about to reach the finish line, when two girls blocked my way. I assume that they were fans since they asked to take a picture with me. I looked at Irene and I saw her looking at us. I was still looking at Irene when the girl tapped my shoulder to make me look at the camera. I was surprised when she kissed me on the cheek before the picture was taken. Everything happened so fast and the next thing I knew was that Irene was now in front of me. She was now dragging me off the skating rink. How did she get there so fast??? Is she a secret professional ice skater?!?!

Irene stopped in her tracks which made me stop too. "Yah, what's wrong with you?!?! I thought that we made it clear that there will be no flirting with other people, especially girls. Can't you understand that?!?!"

"Okay, okay, before you get even more mad, I'm sorry, it was my fault. They only asked me for a picture but it was my fault because I let her kiss my cheeks. I'm really sorry. Can you please forgive me?" I gave her a pout and I can feel that she is suppressing a smile.

"Fine, I'm sorry too. This jealousy is really getting the best of me." Irene whispered the last sentence but I heard her loud and clear.

"What did you say? Did you just admit that you were jealous?" I said, earning a playful hit from Irene.

"Yahhh, Kang Seulgi, I didn't say anything like that. Stop being so cocky. Let's get out of here. I already lost my mood skating."

Aish, this wife of mine is so moody. It's a good thing that I love her.

***

We went to this Santa's Little Village next to the skating rink. It was still inside the snow park so we were able to decide what to do after skating. As we were walking through this small village, there were letters hanged everywhere.

"Hmm, I guess these are the letters that people wrote for Santa." Irene said as she looks at some letters that are hanged on different places.

"Wow, this looks really cute and cool at the same time. Imagine all these people hoping for Santa to give them what they want for Christmas. Do you maybe want to write a letter for Santa too?" I suggested.

"It won't hurt to try." Irene said. I got some pieces of paper from the shelf next to the village and some pens too so that Irene and I can write our letters.

As we were both writing our letters, there was a bit of a distance between the two of us so that we can't really see what the other person is writing. I already finished writing my letter and I was only waiting for Irene to finish hers.

"Are you finished already?" I asked Irene.

"Yup, so should we read each others' letters aloud?"

"Sure, that's a great idea."

"Okay, I'll go first." Irene said.

"Dear Santa, I don't usually write letters for you but this year, I am writing this letter in order to ask you something that would really make my Christmas. I am wishing for my husband and I's health. I am also asking you to give us more time to spend with each other like this because I feel like we won't get to spend moments like this once the show ends. Sincerely, Bae Joohyun"

"Aww, don't worry, I promise to spend more time with you even if this show ends. What are sisters for anyway." I said the last part, hiding the sting on my heart.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn then." I cleared my throat and started to read my letter.

"Dear Santa, I wouldn't ask you for any presents this year because you have already gave me the greatest gift and that is my one and only wife, Bae Joohyun. Being able to spend Christmas with her this year is the best gift that I could ever ask for. Once again, thank you for giving me this wonderful gift. Sincerely, Kang Seulgi."

I looked at Irene and I saw her eyes glistening. "That..that was so beautiful. Thank you Seulgi." Irene hugged me which caught me off guard. She was hugging me so tight that I didn't even notice the snow that was already falling.

*Interview (Irene)*

"After the team building rally, I felt like Seulgi and I have gotten closer. It was something that I didn't expect to happen but I was really glad that we got closer to each other. This relationship is making me want and desire to be with her for a long time."

*We Got Married Family (MCs)"

"Wow, I'm pretty sure that they already have feelings for each other."

"Just date in real life for God's sake."

"If this is ain't love, then I don't know what love is anymore."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.6K 627 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...
12.7K 378 22
joshua is tempted into a job offer that's too good to be true but what's the worst that could happen right?
515K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
16.5K 298 15
In a world where nothing is black and white, and trust is a tough thing to do, Seulgi must navigate a labyrinth of lies and deceit to uncover the tru...