Blood and Bruises (Himiko Tog...

By IWetMyPlants

I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her. More

Overview
Captured
The Decision
Hanging Out pt.1
Hanging Out pt.2
"Sleepover"
(Y/N)'s Origin
Targeted
Attack on the Training Camp pt.1
Attack on the Training Camp pt.2
Villain's Offer
Heroes Arrive
Final Showdown
Love in the Air
Nightmare
Change of Plans
Goodbye For Now
Killing Spree
Hospital
Toga's Birthday
Enter Overhaul
Joining Forces?
One Quirk Gone
Temp Squad
Defeating Overhaul pt.1
Defeating Overhaul pt.2
Part 2 of Toga X Male Reader

(Y/N)'s Birthday

6.5K 70 110
By IWetMyPlants

A/N: Before you read this I just want to thank you guys. You guys have been giving support ever since I started writing this story, but this is the beginning of the end. There will be a part 2 later in the future.

(Y/N) POV:

A gentle soft hand sways back and forth over my chest, it's warm smooth fingers dancing across my skin stimulating me to wake up. My eyes open a few seconds after and I'm met with my beautiful girlfriend's face smiling back down at me while her hand continues to stroke my chest.

"Morning beautiful..." I whisper lovingly as I bring my hand to her cheek.

She giggles then leans down to kiss me softly, our lips latch onto each other's while our tongues dance in her mouth. Slowly Toga swings her legs over my waist and sits up above me after breaking my kiss.

"Good morning birthday boy" She says seductively.

"How'd you know?"

She pointed to the calendar that had "Birthday" written under today's date.

"Oh that makes sense."

She then straddled me on the bed.

"Woah what's gotten into you so early?" I smiled.

"Today is gonna be a special day just for you, I'm gonna rock your world."

She put her hand in my shorts and massaged my dick.

"Fuck!" I yelled while moaning.

"And I have a very special gift for you later on" She whispered in my ear.

"Toga you don't have to get me anything, I don't really like celebrating my birthday anyway" I said sadly.

"Why don't you like celebrating your birthday?" She asked.

I shake my head and stay silent.

"Babe why not?"

I sigh after a few seconds of silence and turn my head to the side.

She then smiled. "Hey I think know what will cheer you up."

"What?"

"Breakfast in bed!"

"Like that's gonna make me feel any better."

"Sure it will now wait here for me."

She got off the bed and left the room. 30 minutes later, she came back with a tray that had a few cinnamon rolls, fruit, and a glass of milk. She sat down on the bed next to me with the tray in her lap.

"Say Ahhhh" She said as she brought a cinnamon roll close to my mouth, but I didn't open it."Please (Y/N)? Can you take a bite of it, just a little?"

I slowly opened my mouth and took a small bite out of the treat. I then chewed slowly before swallowing it.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's really good actually."

I took the cinnamon roll out of her hand and started to eat it on my own. Toga's smile grew bigger as she giggled.

"See? Told ya."

I ate the rest of the food and stood up from my bed.

"We should start our day" I said as I stretched and pulled out some clothes from my closet.

Toga stares at me as I take off my shirt exposing my toned six pack and bandaged wound on my chest. I stretch my arms above my head and groan as my muscles un-tense. I look back to Toga and see her still staring intently.

"Something interesting?" I ask to which she smiles.

"Something beautiful" She corrects sweetly.

I roll my eyes. "I do love your compliments" I say lovingly as I walk to her.

She looks up at me. "Need some help getting out of those clothes?"

I scoff and then nod, whilst still looking into my eyes she grabs my shorts then slides them down showing off my boxers and a pretty evident bulge in them. She goes to stroke it but I stop her by grabbing her hand, she looks back up at me and pouts.

"You asked if I needed help getting out of them, now I'm out no touching" I say smiling.

She smiles back.

"It's good to see you happy like this."

"Hey don't get mushy on me, now turn around so I can change" I demand.

She stares blankly at me so I shrug and start changing in front of her starting with my boxers. I drop them to the floor exposing everything to Toga who smiles.

"Wow tame reaction" I say surprised as I pick up some fresh boxers from my drawer.

"I've seen it a fair share of times now" She says proudly.

I roll my eyes again as I pull my boxers up then pick up my shirt.

"How do I smell?" I ask.

She stands up and sniffs my chest, she shrugs then stands back. "Not bad" She says sounding like she was lying.

I sniff my armpit, it smells like old deodorant and sweat, I look up at her and frown.

"Not bad? I stink" I say seriously.

She shakes her head.

"No you don't" She says touching my chest with her index finger.

I tense and grit my teeth as she drags her finger across the sensitive wound, she leans her chest against mine and looks up at me.

"We are going to have some fun tonight" Toga says seductively.

I look to the side and close my eyes. Toga notices my silence and leans away. I don't think I should tell her..I can't just blurt it out, I'll just keep pretending it's nothing.

"Have I done something to you baby? You usually smirk when we talk during sex" She asks concerned.

I snap out of my trance and shake my head.

"No babe of course not I can't wait" I say forcing a smile before I turn around and grab a towel and my clothes. "I'm going to shower to get rid of that nasty smell Toga, I'll see you in a few" I say not giving her a chance to answer before I walk out to go shower.

I finish putting my clothes on and sat down on the couch. I then stared off into space until a memory flashes through my head.

*Flashback to when (Y/N) was 5*

I'm sat in the bath at my house with my mom kneeling outside the bath washing my hair, she scrubs my head with shampoo. I giggle and splash in the water.

"(Y/N) stop splashing" Mom says lovingly.

I look up at her and see her bruised face, I look down in sadness.

"D-did Daddy d-d-do that to y-you?" I ask sadly.

"No honey I tripped and hit my face" She says smiling weakly.

"B-but it's on b-both sides o-of your face Mommy" I say debunking her lie.

She smiles and caresses my cheek.

"You always were sharp even at your age" She says smiling more genuinely.

"Was it my-my f-f-fault t-that Daddy h-hit you?" I ask with my head down.

"No honey no" She says as she gently pulls my face to look at her. "It was not your fault, nothing he does to me is your fault" She adds with tears in her eyes.

I start crying as well.

"M-mom I-I promise one day I'll m-make sure D-daddy c-can't hurt you anymore" I say firmly and confidently but with a tone of sadness.

She smiles and rubs the tears from my cheeks.

"I know you will honey, you'll be the most powerful hero but you don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine" She says happily.

"I d-do worry Mommy! He hurts you a-and I d-don't like it, I'll hurt h-him i-if he hurts you when I'm o-o-older" I say seriously.

"Ohh honey I appreciate you caring for me but I want you to protect yourself and when you get older, I want you to run and never look back" She says whilst crying.

I shake my head.

"I can't, I won't l-leave you" I whisper.

She leans in and kisses my forehead.

"You can and you will" She whispers.

A handful of bubbles fall from my head which alerts my mother.

"Ohh right I need to wash off the bubbles sorry" She laughs weakly as she wipes her tears away.

I don't respond. She grabs the extendable shower pipe and turns on the tap but when the water comes out it's cold.

"Ahhh!" I shout as I jump.

She turns the tap the other way and the hot water comes out.

"Sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to turn the cold water on" She apologizes quickly.

"It's o-ok Mommy" I say lovingly.

She kisses the end of my nose and ruffles my hair.

"My little hero" She says quietly and lovingly.

We sit in silence for a few seconds until a gruff and deep voice calls out to Mommy.

"Yuuko! Hurry the fuck up, fetch me another beer!" Daddy calls from downstairs.

Her face visibly changes from happiness to anger and fear.

"Ok one second!" Mommy shouts in a croaky voice.

"No now! And don't fucking shout at me!" He shouts back.

She flinches and closes her eyes.

"Sorry babe" She says back.

She looks back at me and smiles weakly.

"Time to go" She says to me.

*Flashback ends*

"Earth to (Y/N)" Toga says waving her hand in front of my face.

"W-what?" I snapped out of my thought.

"You spaced out. What were you thinking?"

I get up from the couch and go to leave.

"Wait where are you going?"

I don't reply and close the door behind me.

Timeskip:

I went for a walk around the city, while unexpectedly passing all the places I've been to in the past. I passed by my old school where I saw students playing outside. I then walked by the doctor's office I visited when I was younger. But the place I came across that was once important to me was my old home. I stood in front of the abandoned house that had police tape covering it. I walked up the house steps and stood in front of the door.

"Home sweet home" I said sarcastically.

I tore down the police tape on the front door and reach for the doorknob that opened with no difficulty but it made a loud creaking noise. I didn't expect the door to be open. When I entered the house, it smelled really bad and I'm not exaggerating, it smelled like shit.

I covered my nose with my shirt and walked through the dirty house filled with bugs, messed up walls, and cobwebs. I looked at all the furniture with slipcovers on them and noticed the same couch that my dad always used to sit on. I then walked up the steps, I had almost touched the rail that had a spider on it so I just put my hands in my pockets. I got to my old room which surprisingly was the same after all these years. My room looked pretty small, I guess I never realized it.

I explored the rest of the house and went to make one final stop before I go back to my apartment. I made my way to the graveyard where my mother was buried. I passed all the other graves until I came across hers.
Her name was written on it and had some flowers surrounding it and a few pictures of her.

"Hey Mom um, I just turned 17 today, I know you're probably not happy with the things I did ever since you passed away and I'm technically a villain now but at least I can talk to you for a bit. I finally made some friends, I got a girlfriend, and....well that's it really. I still hate Dad to this day and I miss you a lot. I'm still learning how to use my quirks properly but I'll master it at some point."

Tears then formed in my eyes. "It's still my fault though, we were so close to leaving him, I should have been there to protect you, if only I had been there sooner." I fell to my knees and punched the ground. "Why? Why? Why!?!"

I started to cry as I dug my fingers into the dirt while on all fours. After my breakdown, I got up from the ground and wiped my tears.

"Goodbye Mom" I said making my way back home.

I walked to my apartment door and opened it. I had my head down as I headed to my room but I get stopped by Toga standing in my way. I lift my head to make eye contact, I see her looking at me concerned.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? You've been kind of quiet since this morning, did I do something to you?"

"No I'm just...*sigh* just don't worry Toga" I say trying to get past her but she blocks me with an arm outstretched.

"At least tell me honestly...am I the reason you are acting like this?" She asks sadly with tears gathering in her eyes.

I take my hands out of my pockets and hug her tightly.

"It's not you" I say as I turn her around using the hug.

I let go and turn to my room, Toga makes a sound of shock as she realizes I hugged her just to turn her around so I could go to my room. I wanted to take a nap because I was still worn out from fighting Overhaul yesterday and I wanted to forget about my past. I continue walking to my room slowly with my head down. 5 minutes later, I'm laying on my bed on my back staring at the ceiling with the covers over me.

My soul feels empty and cold, the only thing that fills the space is my mom's voice in my head, begging me for help.

"(Y/N)! Helppppp!" Mom shouts as she sounds like she is being dragged away.

I slam my eyes shut and grit my teeth.

"No no no no please" I groan quietly.

Her voice gets louder in my head.

"(Y/N)! Why weren't you there for me!?" She shouts angrily.

I pull the covers above my head and curl up into a ball as my breathing increases severely.

"Help (Y/N)! He's coming!!" She screams sounding terrified.

The sound of a glass bottle being shattered and a struggle echos through me, the sound only ends when her scream is silenced midway by the sound of blood splattering against the floor. Silence, no noises until loud heavy footsteps approach me. The footsteps stop just short of me because of a knock at my door.

I pull the cover off my face and look at the door.

"W-who is it?" I call out shakily.

"It's me" Toga shouts back.

I turn onto my side and face away from the door.

"I'm fine if that's what you are coming to ask" I say sounding harsher than intended.

"No (Y/N), I know why you are acting like this" She replies.

My eyes widen as I stare at the wall opposite the door.

"Is that so? Come in" I shout back.

I hear the door open and Toga stepping in then the door closes, footsteps approach my bed causing a shiver to go up my back and me to close my eyes. I feel the bed move down slightly as Toga sits beside me, her hand rests on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks quietly with a tone of sadness.

"Tell you what?" I ask quietly.

Silence fills the room, I could hear my heart beating through my chest.

"That today was actually the same day your Mom had passed" Toga says sadly.

I couldn't believe that she actually figured it out. Hearing Toga say it sounds even sadder than expected. I exhale a sigh of sadness that almost gets caught in my throat then I sit up with my head down.

"I-I couldn't Toga" I say quietly which causes Toga to grab my face and pull it to look at her.

"Why not!?" She asks loudly.

"Because it hurts to be without her! I've lived for 9 years without her and every day it hurts to wake up knowing I'll never see her again! So imagine how hard trying to talk about her is!" I shout as tears fall from my eyes.

Toga hugs me tightly and rests her head on my shoulder while crying.

"Ohh babe I wish you wouldn't have to suffer like this" She says as my shoulder becomes wet with her tears soaking it.

"I miss her so much Toga" I sob as I bury my face into her shoulder.

She rubs my back and shushes me softly.

"I'm here for you" She whispers.

After a few minutes of me crying quietly, I stop and close my eyes.

"Toga can you do something for me please?" I ask.

"Of course baby anything you need" She says supportively.

"Can I just be by myself for a few hours?" I ask.

She breaks the hug and looks at me shocked.

"Why?"

"Because around this time of year without fail I have trouble sleeping and anxiety along with mood swings so I'd prefer if you don't get hurt or scolded by me" I say on the verge of another breakdown.

She nods and looks at me slowly.

"Can I please at least check on you in a few hours? I have a surprise for you" She pleads desperately.

I stay silent as I think about it, after a moment of thinking I decide.

"Okay but I haven't decided if I want to sleep in the same bed as you tonight because I sweat profusely and sometimes I fight in my sleep when I have these bad dreams" I say giving in to her pleads.

She looks up at me and smiles widely.

"Thank you baby" She says happily.

It's nice to see her smile genuinely in a situation like this.

"Hey Toga? Can I be rude and ask something else of you?" I ask shamefully.

"Of course babe, what do you need?"

I beckon her closer with my finger and my head down so I'm looking at the bed. She moves closer and looks at me concerned. I grab her breasts gently causing her to jump from the sudden contact.

"Ahhh that's better" I say as my hands grasp her breasts through her t-shirt.

My hands sink into her soft bosom as I confide in her warm chest.

"That's what you wanted? You didn't have to ask" She asks as she strokes my hair.

I look up at her and smile weakly.

"Is that so? Well then..." I say as I stop grasping her breasts.

I grab her t-shirt and lift it to expose her bra, Toga grabs the t-shirt to hold it up then I pull her bra down to expose her breasts. I suck on her left nipple and hug her body close to mine, Toga twirls her index finger through my hair.

"Does doing that make you feel better?" She asks happily.

I nod as I continue to suck on her nipple, it becomes erect in my mouth showing she was clearly turned on.

"(Y-Y/N) it's becoming....sensitive" She moans quietly.

I take my mouth off her breast and sit back up.

"Thanks for that Toga, it soothes me for some reason" I lean towards her face.

"It's ok (Y/N), if there is anything you need or I can do you for you please let me know and don't you dare hold back I don't bite...unless you want me to" She says seductively.

I smile genuinely and lay back down.

"Thanks Toga, I just want to be alone for now so I can deal with it better, I love you" I say seriously.

She stands up and leans down to me then kisses my forehead.

"I'll leave you be ok? I'll come and see you after your nap, if you have any bad dreams text me and I'll come back here as soon as possible" She explains as she tucks me into bed.

I nod and smile.

"I love you babe" She whispers as she strokes my face.

"I love you too" I say sweetly.

She smiles widely and goes to leave.

"Toga wait" I call out causing her to turn around.

I pucker my lips for a kiss which she seems happy about as she walks quickly to the bed and kisses my lips.

"See you later birthday boy" She says lovingly.

I force a smile because of the mention of my birthday. She walks out of the room.

*Exhale sigh* "Ok come on (Y/N) you got this" I say as I close my eyes.

I drift off to sleep with my head being the vessel for screams and begs for help. I wake up a few hours later in the evening after hearing my mom screaming for help again.

"Geez how long did I sleep for?" I said yawning.

I had unfortunately sweat a lot in my sleep, so my clothes were wet. I decided to change my clothes. I put on some black jogging bottoms and a white hoodie, then I slip on some slippers. I put my phone in my hoodie pocket, open my door and walk out. When I go to the kitchen, I was surprised to see a cake and presents on the table. I then hear footsteps fast approaching me from the right and behind me, before I can turn around to see who it is I feel two arms wrap around my stomach.

"Toga I assume?" I call out.

I hear her giggle and the arms tighten around me, the familiar embrace proves me right.

"Happy birthday baby" She whispers happily.

I look at the floor and close my eyes, that same wave of sadness pull over my back to my head like a hood.

"Thanks" I say quietly. "But um, what's all this?"

I pull away from the hug and turn to face her, she smiles happily and grabs my hands.

"I still feel bad for what happened to you, so I thought we could celebrate your birthday."

"I'm ok with that" I smiled.

I quickly went over to the table and sat down, eager to open my presents.

"Do you mind if I sing to you?"

"Go ahead" I said nonchalantly.

She moved the cake in front of me and lit the candles. It was a medium-sized strawberry shortcake.
She then sung to me in her sweet voice.

"Make a wish!" She said excitedly.

I close my eyes and think about what I want to wish for. I blow my candles out and smile at Toga.

"Happy birthday!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you again Toga. This cake looks delicious though."

"I made it just for you. Hope you enjoy it!"

Me and Toga took a slice of the cake and ate it one setting. Toga then presented me with a large soft gift in blue wrapping paper.

"I told you not to get me anything" I say looking down.

Toga blows a raspberry at me and shakes her head.

"Just open it."

I rip the wrapping paper revealing a black and red gradient hoodie. I smile and unfold it to see it fully, instantly I take my hoodie off and replace it with the new hoodie.

(That's not you btw it's just what the hoodie looks like)

"It's a little plain but-"

"No it's great! Thanks Toga I love it" I say happily.

"I know fashion..plus it matches with your quirks and I know how much you love hoodies" She says proudly.

Toga hands me another gift from behind her back in red wrapping paper. I take the gift and tear the wrapping paper, pulling out a pair of sweatpants.

"I noticed you only wear jeans so I thought I'd get some comfortable sweatpants" She says happily.

"Thank you, I needed some sweatpants..wait how did you know what size I am?"

Toga smiles childishly and shrugs.

"I kind of looked at your other pairs of pants" She says sounding like a child caught out.

I shrug.

"Oh and I have one present left for you."

She gave me the last present and I already could tell what it was based on how it was wrapped."

"You got me some sneakers didn't you?"

"Open it and you'll see."

I opened the box and inside were a pair of red and black Jordans.

"You really wanted my clothes to match huh?"

"That's because I know you too well. Also I wanted you to add some color! Your old villain outfit was just too boring."

'"Come on it wasn't that boring. Anyway so um...what was that special gift you talked about this morning?"

"You'll see...." She sat down on my lap. "First things first though, I want you to go in your room and wait like a good little boy" She said lightly scratching her finger under my chin.

"S-Sure thing."

She got off my lap then I got up and went back in my room. I put my sweatpants and shoes in my closet then put the wrapping paper in the trash. I sit down on the bed trying to be as obedient as I could before she even walked in the room. 10 minutes had gone by before I started to get anxious. I didn't know what she was planning for me, but I tried to stay calm.

"Hey (Y/N) close your eyes~" She called out.

I did as she said and covered my eyes, I heard the door close and lock then felt the bed cave in a little as she got on it.

"You can open them."

I opened my eyes and she was wearing a black silk lingerie.

"Hey there handsome" She says in a soft seductive tone.

I smile widely and put my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Haha so this is the gift?" I ask happily.

Surprisingly she shakes her head.

"No this is just your reward for being such an amazing boyfriend to me."

She lifts her hands to the straps on her shoulders that are holding up her lingerie, she then pulls them to the side and off her shoulders so the lingerie falls off leaving her completely naked. I gaze upon every curve and crease on her body starting with her perfect small shoulders and flawless skin then her chest where her C cup breasts are on full display. My gaze wanders further south to her belly button and waist line. I then start smiling like an idiot at the view.

*Giggles* "Like what you see?"

I could only nod as she slowly crawled up to me slightly pushing me down and hovering over me. She pulls my hoodie off my body and throws it beside the bed but because of the embrace in the heat of the moment, I completely forgot that my phone is in my hoodie pocket.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What's wrong?" She tilted her head.

"What's that knife for?" I pointed to the one that was strapped to her thigh.

"Oh this?" She pulled the knife out. "It's just a prop....but if you want me to slash your penis off with it-"

"No no no no no no!" I shook my head.

She bursted out laughing. "I'm just kidding (Y/N), if I were to cut your penis how would you be able to pleasure me? Anyway I won't be needing this" She tossed the knife behind her.

"And um one more thing."

"Hmmmmm?" She smirked.

"G-go easy on me ok?"

She caressed my cheek. "I make no promises big boy. Just enjoy this~"

She moved back down to my lower half and pulled my pants away with my boxers exposing my hardened member. She giggled and started to stroke it softly, getting me erect very quickly. She stuck her tongue out and licked up my shaft slowly but with pressure, I twitched in excitement and bucked my hips slightly.

"Did that feel good baby?"

I nodded and she giggled while licking my shaft again this time giving me faster licks that made me moan from the wet warmth of her tongue. She put the tip in her mouth and slowly slid her lips down and back up and each bob of her head made her take more of my shaft into her mouth.

"Toga" I groan.

She giggles. Her giggle sent a vibration of pleasure up my spine making me buck my hips and moan. Then she picked up the pace of her bobbing each time she went down, she gagged on my cock and once again, making me buck my hips from the vibration. By now she was furiously sucking my cock while pumping my shaft, spreading her saliva, making her blowjob more fluent.

"T-Toga I'm gonna cum."

She looked into my eyes as a silent way to tell me to go for it so I did, I placed my hands on her head to quicken the pace. She sucked the tip of my cock and my cum shot down her throat. She pulled her head back and gasped then swallowed my cum which only served to turn me on even more.

"Mmmmm so good~"

"Now it's my turn to make you feel good."

"Babe I'm supposed to be pleasuring you not the other way around."

I smile widely and lean closer to her face.

"You don't have to pleasure me for the whole night, we do it to each other no matter what the occasion" I answered sweetly.

"Fine but hurry up I'm so horny!" She whined.

I quickly buried my face into her womanhood, she moaned loudly and dropped her head back onto the bed. I gave a few rough licks making her shiver and moan, I make sure to lick the outside of her pussy and the inside but didn't push my tongue all the way in, I wanted her to beg.

"Oh baby please" She moans.

I pressed my tongue into her clit making her gasp and shudder slightly while moaning my name.

"Please what babe?"

"Please eat me out~"

"Not afraid to beg huh?"

"Not when it's you ohhh~ mmm (Y/N) I'm completely at your mercy."

"Good to know where you stand in our relationship but..*whipsers* I'll happily indulge you."

I swirled my tongue inside her pussy and her moans instantly picked up again.

"(Y/N) I love you!" She groaned.

I hummed into her pussy making her hips buck slightly then I moved one of my free hands to her clit and pressed my thumb against it making her gasp again while my other hand was under her right leg warming the skin of her thigh.

"I'm cumming!"

I swirled my tongue faster while spreading her legs allowing my tongue to push deeper and hit one of her weak spots, she moaned loudly and her juices splashed on my mouth. I licked it all off and swallowed it just as she did for me and pulled my head back. I loomed over her and kissed her neck slightly.

"I love you Toga."

"I love you too, let's continue."

I nodded and turned her so she was on her stomach and I prodded her clit with my tip, she gasped and looked back at me with a lustful smile. Since this isn't the first time me and Toga had sex, I pushed my cock all the way in causing her to moan loudly and she turned her head to kiss me as I thrusted into her wet pussy. She cried out my name as she did. I gave a slow tentative thrust to start us off, she continued to moan and put her head into the bed sheets as I kissed and sucked on her neck.

"(Y-Y/N) kiss me again."

I kissed her deeply as she held my head then we let our tongues battle as I thrusted faster and a little harder. She moaned and begged me to go even faster so I thrusted as fast I could, giving her the pleasure she wanted so bad.

"Oh yes!"

"Toga~" I moaned.

She was a moaning mess, her pussy was gripping my shaft hard as each time I pulled back, her pussy sucked me back in.

"(Y/N) I'm gonna-"

Her walls clamped down on my shaft and her juices splashed my legs as her body shook with pleasure, I had stopped my thrust to let her enjoy her orgasm.

*Huff* *Huff* "(Y-Y/N) let's do the other position please."

"The other position?"

"You know...the one we practiced the other day" She smirked.

"Ohhhhhh that one."

I pulled out of her making her whine, she quickly turned around and I pushed my cock back into her and started thrusting again. Her legs instantly locked behind me and her arms wrapped around my neck as she hugged my head, making it easier to suck on her neck while I thrusted as fast as I could with her legs behind me.

"Just like that~"

I kissed her and pushed her legs apart allowing my cock to go deeper, she moaned loudly into the kiss as my tip was against her womb.

"I'm cumming again!" She moaned.

Her walls clamped down on my shaft much harder this time as she groaned while I pumped cum into her womb.

"It's so w-warm" She said in ecstasy.

She let me go and I pulled out, she climbed onto my lap and grinded up and down my shaft causing me to moan again. She then sat on my cock once more. In this position I knew what really got her going so I bit down on my finger causing blood to leak slightly and put my finger into her mouth, she swirled her tongue around my finger and once she tasted my blood her eyes lit up. Her walls once again clamped down on my shaft and her legs started to quiver as her juices splashed my lap hard, I bucked my hips and came again. She shuddered and slacked against me as I laid down, my cock then slid out of her causing my cum to spill out.

*Panting* "That was amazing."

"It sure was" I replied.

"You are the best thing to happen to me (Y/N), I really want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you feel the same" She says happily but seriously as she strokes my chest.

"I feel the same Toga, you are the only girl who has ever had my attention and love and I also want to spend the rest of my life with you" I say matching her tone.

We put our foreheads against each other and stare into the other's eyes. We sit in silence while staring at each other's eyes for a couple of minutes until Toga looks at the bed as if she was thinking something.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"I was just thinking..do you think we'll ever have children?" Toga asks.

I choke on my breath causing me to cough a couple of times.

"Toga..come on it's a bit early don't ya think?" I ask quietly.

"Well I mean yeah but..haven't you thought about it?" She asks kinda sounding hurt.

"Well I guess but I don't see myself as the father figure my daughter would deserve" I say sadly.

"You'd be a great father and husband, what makes you think it would be a girl?" She asks.

I smile to myself and look down.

"I know I can't choose but I want a little baby girl because I've always wanted a sister when I was younger."

She touches my face.

"I think you'd be a great dad" She says lovingly.

I shake my head.

"Probably not, think about it I've never had a good father figure in my life so I wouldn't know how to be a good dad" I say blankly.

"It's simple just do everything you needed or wanted your father to do" She says happily.

I think back to some of the moments I would beg my father to stop hitting my mother and he would just laugh at me and jest me to stop him while mom would beg me to leave so I didn't have to watch.

"All I wanted" I repeat what Toga said.

Toga stares at me confused and concerned. I snap out of my thoughts and smile at her.

"Well who knows maybe we'll have a child later on in life but I think we should focus on our futures as villains first yeah?" I say happily.

She nods and lays her head against my chest with a smile on her face. Toga kisses my lips and pulls the cover over our bodies.

"Come on Mr.Dad we should sleep now" She says jokingly.

I laugh then have an idea.

"You should sleep on a towel so the cum doesn't stain the bedsheets" I suggest.

I teleport to the bathroom and grab a towel and teleport back to the bed.

"Hey your quirk came back!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah it's about time it came back. I heard about how the quirk-erasing bullet that was used on me only lasts for a day so it was bound to come back at some point."

"Well I'm glad things are back to normal."

I then place the towel under her ass.

"Now it's time to sleep..happy birthday again (Y/N), I'm sorry we didn't do anything special" She says happily.

I hug her close to my naked body so her breasts push against my chest.

"I couldn't ask for anything better on my birthday, I got presents and to spend some time with my girlfriend and of course I got to go balls deep into your ass" I say seductively.

She blushes and smiles.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it..to the next one" She toasts with an imaginary drink.

I cheers with an imaginary drink.

"To the next one" I say happily.

We both lay back down hugging and close our eyes.

"I love you" She whispers.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

I open my eyes and look to the ceiling.

"Love you Mom" I whisper.

I hear Toga make a sound that resembles a sigh crossed with a muffled cry. I close my eyes again and drift off to sleep.

A/N: This story has been fun to write, and I'm surprised that this story has been getting some attention. Thank you guys so much, you're the greatest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
286K 8.7K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
19.3K 135 16
this is 18+ so... this is xfemale reader, I'll make an xmale reader as well. But each chapter has a different character, but sadly I will not do vill...
64.7K 954 9
Just a story about the fierce (Y/N) being recruited by Dabi and slightly feeling attracted to him. I hope u like it :3