Change of Plans

(Y/N) POV:

Toga had gone into the kitchen and I was doing laundry. I looked at the outfit I had worn yesterday.

"You know what, I think this might be my villain outfit."

Regardless of that, I still put them in the wash. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, I could just take a shower and sleep for the whole day. Even though I couldn't go back to sleep this morning, I'm still really tired. I close the door and start running the shower. The mirror begins to fog up, I smile and draw a smiley face in the condensation.

I take off my boxers and get into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. I feel someone's arms wrapping me and I get scared. I glance back, it's Toga.

"Oh no! Did I startle you?"

"Yes! Please stop doing that, it scares the hell outta me."

She giggles. "I'm getting better at my sneak attacks right?"

"That was an attack?"

She rolls her eyes. I turn around, examining her. Her hair falls down on her shoulder, covering most of her chest and bosom. She looks up at me blushing. Oh crap, I've been looking down too much. I didn't hear her calling my name.

"...(Y/N)?"

"Huh yeah?"

"Stop staring at me like that you perv!"

"What? But I'm your boyfriend and you got in the shower with me, so who's really the perv here?"

"I got in here because I was bored and I smell too." She pouts. "You only wanna see me naked!"

She turns around. I sigh and wrap my arms around her waist, holding her close. She scoffs.

"Sorry Toga."

"Himiko. Call me by my first name."

I smile. "I'm sorry Himiko."

"It's ok."

"But can we hurry this up? I'm getting hungry."

"Fine, I'll start making breakfast in a minute. But first, I wanna do something."

"What is it?"

"Let me wash your back" She said smiling.

"No thanks."

"I said...Let. Me. Wash. Your. Back" She said in a dark tone.

Afraid of arguing, I sighed and turned around. She got a washcloth with soap, and began to scrub my back for me while humming to herself.

Toga POV:

I was feeling his bulky back through the rag as I went all over the place with it. Oh my god, he is so ripped and sexy, I wanna tease him again, just to see his response. On second thought maybe I shouldn't do that, maybe another time though.

(Y/N) POV:

"This is so embarrasing" I say blushing.

"How so?"

"I don't know, this just doesn't feel right" I say quietly.

"Oh quit being a baby, I'm done anyways."

We got out of shower and dried off our bodies while on the bathroom's gray matt.

"You can wear one of my shirts again if you want. I'll just wash your clothes."

"That's fine, I'll just wear it with my panties."

What did she say?!? I wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked into my room and got a plain white t-shirt. Then I walked back into the bathroom so I could give it to her.