(Y/N)'s Origin

A/N: This chapter may get a little bloody just a heads-up.

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up the next morning with Toga in my arms. She was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. I let go of her and got up from the bed. I opened the door to the bedroom and went to the bathroom to start my day. I realized my breath smelled really bad from you know what last night so I had to brush my teeth.

I turned on the faucet and leaned on the sink. I forgot that I didn't have a toothbrush so I sighed, I stood straight and felt something wrap around my torso, I looked back to see Toga there.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I asked her.

She picked one up next to the sink and gave it to me.

"Thank you."

"No problem" She says still hugging me.

I brushed my teeth and then went went downstairs to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Toga was already down there cooking food for us to eat. She was making miso soup, grilled fish, and eggs with rice. I sat at the table and waited. I thought about how my second quirk almost put Toga in danger yesterday. I can't use my other quirk if it hurts my teammates.

I need to control it. After a while, she picked up the food and brought it towards the table.

"Here you go, enjoy!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks."

She started to dig into her food but then noticed that I was barely eating.
She looked at me with a worried face.

"(Y/N) what's wrong? Do you not like it?"

"No it's not that it's just that......I need to talk to you about my second quirk."

"Oh. Well we can talk about it before you leave if you want."

"Ok sounds great."

We finished up with our food and we cleaned the dishes together, I then went upstairs to take a shower and I put on the blue t-shirt I bought yesterday and some sweatpants. I went back downstairs and saw Toga sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down with her.

"What made you bring this up?"

"I just wanted to tell you sooner or later because I didn't want you to be upset."

"Ok. So what's this quirk all about?"

"Well um, my second quirk, I call it Demon. I can transform into my demon form, my claws can grow larger, and I can shoot fireballs from my mouth, but I don't use the fireballs that much because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. My speed and agility are also increased. Oh and I can regenerate while using it."

"Cool! But wait, how come you didn't do that stuff yesterday?"

"That's because my quirk didn't fully activate. Besides I wouldn't use my powers on some random stranger."

"Oh but could you tell me how you got both of your quirks?"

"You wanna know how I got them?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright Toga. But before I tell you how I got them, I need to talk to you about my past."

*Flashback to 8 years ago*

I was born into a family where my parents unfortunately were both quirkless. I didn't have any siblings so I was basically alone. My parents didn't really have any specific jobs except taking care of me. There was my Mom, who was the sweetest woman you could ever meet. She would always protect me from anything and anyone and would love me forever. But then there was my Dad, a lazy, drunk alcoholic who would just berate me and my Mom all the time. He would curse at us, call us names and physically abuse my Mom. I would always try to defend my Mom from him but she would tell me to not worry about it. One day, I had to go to the doctor to see if my quirk would be coming soon. Me and my Mom were getting ready to go.