Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 20

2.9K 133 1
By shawdss

Danny POV

"This is legit my first time driving you"
"Shit crazy, you got a whole license out here"
"You know what's crazy? You going back to Millie."
"Here we go"
"You knew this was coming"
"How could I not?" He chuckled.

One thing's for certain Dave's babymama is one of my least favourite people in this world. She hates me anyway so it works out perfect. This girl is the definition of a gold digger and she just straight not the right fit for my bro.

Millie used to constantly be at Dave's pockets and her excuse was she had no job. Girl bye, you could've been got a new job. She blames my brother for everything and never takes accountability for her actions which is the reason the broke up at some point.

When she got pregnant she went off on a customer and her boss let her go for it. This girl blamed her pregnancy hormones which turned into her blaming Dave for getting her pregnant like first of all sweetie it takes two to fucc unprotected. That shit was ridiculous got her to blame my bro. Naturally she couldn't pay her rent so Dave got her to live in an apartment he once lived in and paid the rent like every month.

That still wasn't enough though she kept asking him for shit like he was entitled to be spending or her ad if she forgot they were broken up at that point.

Once she gave birth they tried a relationship again. They had problems throughout that time with her lack of trust in him which is understandable because he did cheat on her once or twice. None of that is my concern though. My issue with Millie is her unexplainable hatred for me. This girl really hates me for no damn reason and what pisses me off is the hypocrite act she puts on when Dave is involved. She acts like she has no issue with me around Dave but this girl had literally dmed me bs before. I found that shit funny before so I just deleted it and continued on my business. The times I remember her visiting Florida with Dave, she forced Dave to stay in a hotel when our home literally has enough space for both of em. I know that move wasn't for privacy she just didn't 2ant to be around me but I couldn't care less because I didn't need her negative energy in my home.

"You can do better is all imma keep saying."

"There's my wife"
"Zina the one time I get to a party early I regret it. Where tf were you, I don't really mix with these people."
"Girl chill, where that bestie of yours?"
"Child Britney was gonna come here with me then last minute she tells me she ain't coming no more. I had to ask Dave to drop me off."
"She say why she wasn't coming?"
"Nope but knowing her she probably in bed with a nigga" I rolled my eyes.
"Damn all eyes on you baby" I recognized the voice as my friend Damon.
"All eyes ot just yours?"
"You know my eyes always stuck on you" He winked. Damon is a big flirt and he been trynna get at me for a minute now. We've been friends since I moved to Florida, in fact we vibed for a little while before I met Eric but that was on the DL. Nobody really knows that other than Zina.
"Y'all here to look pretty or enjoy the party?" He asked.
"Both" Zina and I said at the same time making him laugh.

"Come in!" I called out to whoever knocked on my door.

"Big bro, waddup?"

"I'm taking Kairi to the movies, you down to tag along or you tired from that party?"

"Nah I'm coming let me hop in the shower real quick. Anything for my niece "

Lily POV

"This taste so good"
"Ikr Nae, I could drink this all night"
"Y'all knownit's the sweet drinks that really be fuccin y'all up right?" Izzy asked.
"Well duh, how old do you think we are 12?"
"I'm just saying" he said in defense.
"The sweet drinks get you drunk fast asl, we know how to drink dont worry."
"Yeah we're big girls we can handle ourselves" shar added.
"Right, cause y'all did such a great job at that the other night?" Jay joked but mostly referring to me I just knew it.

The other night we went to a club and Nae and I got completely drunk. The hangover was the worst part of it all. My head was killing me, I was throwing up all morning and spent the day in bed. That's a day of my vacation wasted if you asked me. I could've spent the day in the pool doing nothing and felt better compared to laying in bed like a sick person.

Tonight we're bar hopping and given my last not so good experience with alcohol, this probably isn't the best idea but ut's whatever you only live once anyway.

I've really been enjoying my time here so far. The people here are so nice but then again it could very well be because they don't have a choice. I mean complaints will possibly cost them their job and if I was in their place I wouldn't want that.

"This is ridiculous why tf must the line to the female restroom always be this long."
"That's why I always piss before I go out."
"Reginae it's impossible to be out drinking all night and not need to used the restroom at least once."

We've been standing on the damn line five minutes too long and I'm seeing little to no progress at all. At this rate I'll probably piss myself.

"I'm not waiting on this damn line again."

"What are you going to do piss yourself?" She sarcastically remarked.

"That's disgusting Nae."

"Well excuse me unless you have the power to grow a dicc because the male's restroom doesn't even have a line." She pointed out.

"Which is exactly why that's where we're going."

"That's no even funny Lily"

"You see me laughing?"

"Wait for me, are you crazy? What if we enter and see a nigga shaking his peewee?"

"Well then it's a good thing it won't be the first time that neither of us see one."

I swung the door open and there were two guys by the sink.

Luckily for us they left without uttering a word but they did exchange some weird looks.

"Can we hurry tf up before someone else walks in" she whisper yelled running into a stall. I noticed all the stalls were empty. If only the other ladies were brave enough to do the same thing we did.

I quickly handled my business and went to the sink to wash my hands.

Reginae and I quickly made our way to the door only to bump into the finest nigga I ever laid my eyes on.

"You ladies lost?"

My eyes could've popped out of my damn head. I was caught completely by surprise for more reason than one.

"How embarrassing." Nae mumbled low enough for only me to hear. The guy was way above our height so I'm sure he wouldn't hear even if he tried.

"Don't mind us, we were just leaving. Now if you'd excuse us please" I spoke up. He chuckled and moved to the side letting us pass through as I focused straight ahead to try to not show my embarassment.

"As embarrassing as that was we can't deny how fine that man is."

"Not even if I tried."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
151 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
446K 21.1K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...