Rightfully Yours BxB

By scarlettlove

My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever know... More

The Alpha's son BxB
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
15
Chapter 16
chapter.17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
29
chapter 30
Hey you read this~ 2nd book

chapter 22

19.8K 818 94
By scarlettlove

Every step was closer to his house. I feel like I can’t breathe. Ax told Liam Slade that Chris wanted to visit home and Pixie was coming along for protection with Jacob. He had no clue I was almost at his house. I can feel myself start to shake and suddenly I have an overwhelming urge to throw up. I stop walking and shake my head. This was too much for me. We were so close to my father’s pack I could almost smell them and I couldn’t face Slade I turned around and ran. I made it a few feet and hunched over and threw up what little I had eaten that morning. Pixies light hands where on my back rubbing it. I stepped away from where I threw up and sat down.

“I can’t do this.” I said shaking.

“Yes you can. Come on you practiced telling us over and over what happened to you. You have to tell him.” Jacob said sitting in front of me.

“Yeah Milo. Alpha Slade is a good guy. He will help you out when he knows. It will be ok.” Chris told me while playing with my hair.

I took a few deep breaths and nodded. We all stood up and finished walking to the pack house. A few wolves were standing outside.

“Hey. I am here to see your Alpha. Can you tell me where he is? Chris and Jacob are here for a visit and I am supposed to tell him when we arrive.” I smile at the boys half lying about why we were there.

“He is in his office on the second floor.” One of the guys said.

I nodded and went into the house alone. I didn’t want them to walk me to the door because I would never have gone in by myself. I headed up the stairs and concentrated on breathing. I remembered where it was from being here before. I distracted him to no end that day teasing and kissing him. I smile at the memory as I knock on the door.

“Yeah? Come in!” He called out. I opened the door slowly and took a breath.

“Hello Alpha Liam Slade. I came to talk to you so please don’t attack me.” I stated to him deadpanned as he growled at me.

“Fine! Talk! I would love to hear what you have to say.” He snarled.

The tone of his voice almost made me shake but I shook it off and glared at him. I won’t be afraid of anyone anymore. That part of my life is over.

“The Alpha of the Midnight run pack is my father. When I was 10 I told him I was gay. It made him take away my rights as the next Alpha and he started to beat me. Every single day! I was 11 when I was first injected with silver and meet Tom. I was stupid enough to think he was giving me medicine to help the pain go away so I didn’t fight it that ONE TIME! After Tom injected me he... he raped me.” My voice broke some but I continued on. “It happened way before I met you. It continued to happen all these years. I never told you because I didn’t feel like I was worth enough to cause a war. That night when you thought I was cheating I wasn’t. I was injected with some drug for the first time. It made me look like I was willing but I WASN’T. My dad told you a bunch of lies.”

I stared at him the whole time I spoke but his expression never changed. He didn’t believe me.

“You don’t believe me?” my voice broke as I spoke in a whisper.

“No. Get out.” He growled.

I stumbled out of his office fighting to breathe. A heavy weight was on my chest and crushing my heart and I almost tumbled down the stairs. I can feel him following me making sure I leave. I am fighting the tears in my eyes willing them not to fall as we stepped outside. Pixie is yelling at Aaron. I stumble over to her and Aaron lets out a growl. Pixie smashed her fist in his face and snarled protectively over me. I am clutching my chest taking short breaths.

“Milo what happened?” Pixie rubbed my back worried.

“I want to go. Lets go.” I choke out trying not to scream in the pain I feel.

She looked frightened and nodded and helped me stand.

“Wait! Don’t go! You are my mate! Stay tonight it is almost dark.” Aaron begged to Pixie.

“I am not staying without Milo.” She glared at him as Aaron looked at me begging to stay.

“Ask your brother if we can.” I almost whimper not looking in Liams direction.

“Please brother.” Aaron whined

“One night Aaron! No longer. I don’t want him here.” He growled and stormed into the house and I felt myself sink to the ground.

“Can we get him into a room? He needs to sleep.” Pixie asked Aaron.

Aaron gets on the other side of me and helps me stand. He took us to a room and laid me down. Pixie sat beside me petting my hair.

“What happened?” She whispered to me softly.

“He didn’t believe me.” I whimpered brokenly. “Go to your mate please I want to be alone.”

She hesitantly walked out and shut the door leaving me in darkness. I curled up and my wolf made me sleep to stand the pain I was in.

A couple hours later I woke up. I wanted to talk to Slade again and ask him why he didn’t believe me. I stood up and walked into the bathroom first. I took the razor I was hiding in my shoe and cut down my wrist. Very shallow so it wont bleed much but it made me start to feel better. I rinse off the blood and hide my razor again. I start to look for Slade. I checked his office but he wasn’t in there. I stood there smelling his scent calming myself down as I reached his room.

I went to knock on the door but the sound of squeaking slowing down stopped me. The mumbled of thanks was heard and the door opened. The smell of sex almost knocked me over and A girl walked out with his shirt on smiling. She reeked of him. I looked in his room and he was laying naked on his bed.

I sobbed out and started to run Tears streaming down my face as I ran down the stairs and past everyone. I hit the wood sobbing not able to breathe. I ran as fast as I could hitting limbs as I went. I knew I was deep in the woods when I stopped. It had started raining and I crumbled down curling up.

I curled up more and took the razor out of my shoe. The first cut was along my wrist. It went in deep and I keep cutting up my arm. I could only see blood left so I switched arms. I wrote his name in my arm and started cutting the name screaming in pain. It wasn’t enough. I started cutting on my chest. I am worthless. I deserve to die. Everything that has happened to me running threw my brain. I finally drop the razor and lay there waiting for death.

Pixies Point of view!!!

Aaron is smiling at me which is making me freak out. What the hell is he staring at. I growl at him.

“Look! I don’t want to know what you thought your mate was going to be like but I am positive that she isn’t like me! I am the Beta of my pack I am going to stay in my pack and stay Beta. I will kick your ass if you try to do some macho bullshit and try to protect me. I am tiny but I can and will kick your ass!” I pointed my finger at him.

He laughed and pulled me up on him. I hate to admit it but it was kinda hot. He kissed me gently and nuzzled my neck. “I will follow you to the ends of the earth my love. I don’t want to be in my brothers pack anymore but I want to share the position with you love.” He grinned.

I scampered down the giant and rolled my eyes. “Fine. Lets check on my milo!”

Aaron growled and I punched him. “He is like another brother to me and like my baby don’t mess with him or me about him. I WILL HURT YOU!” I snarled.

Aaron lifted his hands up in defeat and laughed. I smirked and ran up to Milos room. I opened the door softly not wanting to wake him if he was asleep.

He wasn’t there.

I followed his scent to Liams room and growled at the smell of sex. I bust open the door.

Milo wasn’t in there either. I looked around confused and then glared at Liam.

“What happened?” I snarled. Milo wouldn’t have left the house unless he wanted to run away. We were to close to his fathers pack.

“He was outside my door when I was done having some fun.” Liam glared at me for being disrespectfull.

My face went pale and I was filled with fury. I can feel my eyes change to my wolf eyes.

“YOU CHEATED ON HIM! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! WHAT HE TOLD  YOU WAS TRUE!!!!!! I HAVE SEEN HIM FIGHT THE NIGHTMARES. I HAVE SEEN HIM WITH THE EFFECTS OF SILVER IN HIS SYSTEM. I HAVE SEEN HIM WINCE WHEN YOU BREATHE AT HIM FUNNY! AND YOU THINK HE IS FAKING IT!!!” I scream in his face backing him up to the wall.

“I swear to god Liam Slade if I find him dead because of what you did it will be a war!” I snarled out and went to storm out of the room.

“Find him dead? What do you mean?” He asked me.

I turned and glared at him. “He is fucking suicidal asshole. He tried to kill himself before we came here but we convinced him to try and work it out with you. You don’t deserve him at all.”

I ran out of the house in the rain with Aaron trailing behind me. I ran and told Jacob and Chris what happened. We all started to look for him but lost his scent in the rain.

I hope we aren’t too late. Milo does not deserve this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 13.4K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
5.1K 231 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
45K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...