baked | timothée chalamet

Par xourescapex

"I'm really busy, you know." Timothée said. His hand lightly rubbed my cheek as he stood above me. "I know."... Plus

𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐢𝐢-𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
one, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
two, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
three, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
four, 𝐜𝐦𝐛𝐲𝐧
five, 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩
six, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
seven, @𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭
eight, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
nine, 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥
ten, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬
eleven, 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
twelve, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirteen, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
fourteen, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
fifteen, 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬
sixteen, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧
seventeen, 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
eighteen, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
nineteen, 𝐧𝐝𝐚
twenty, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
twenty-one, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥
twenty-two, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢
twenty-three, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭'𝐬
twenty-four, 𝐬𝐞𝐱-𝐞𝐝
twenty-five, 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨
twenty-six, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
twenty-seven, 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
twenty-nine, 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭
thirty, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
thirty-one, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
thirty-two, 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
thirty-three, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
thirty-four, 𝐂
thirty-five, 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
thirty-six, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
thirty-seven, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirty-eight, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
thirty-nine, 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚
forty, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
forty-one, 𝐮𝐤
forty-two, 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
forty-three, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
forty-four, 𝐏𝐑
forty-five, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭

twenty-eight, 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫

2K 47 14
Par xourescapex

- - - -

Liked by tchalamet and 345, 785others
nolipoli: como la fleur con tanto amor

View all comments...

username: spanish mamí
|
nolipoli: sí
simonelynn: let us breathe😨
miaaaa: love u too boo
connorwes: 🥺
davidyoungg: woOow poetic
|
nolipoli: shut up david 🤨
username: so are you dating timothée, role model or the singer of the wallows which is?
username: girl is "flor"
|
username: girl are you new? she's dating timothée chalamet
|
username: i thought she was dating role model
|
username: wtf
|
username: ahh that's whorish

- - - -

We realized we need to get rid of the sushi before it got bad, so Timothée texted Simone to come help herself to some. There was a knock a the door and Timmy happily went to open it. I just sat queuing songs on my phone.

"He-oh hey!" I heard the intonation of Timothée voice change curiously peaking my head to see not just Simone, but Mia, and Connor all walk into my apartment. I gave them a smile, but didn't look at Timmy's face nervous he would be annoyed with my friends intruding on our kinda anniversary dinner.

"Hey sorry, we were all hanging out tonight and I knew I couldn't eat all that sushi." Simone explained as Mia and Connor looked around the room at how it was decorated.

"This is so cute!" Mia awed I looked down seeing her hand intertwined with Simone's. I made eye-contact with Connor who raised his eyebrows at me just as excited. We were all unsure about their relationship, but they swore to be taking it slow never adding a label to it.

"Thanks," Timothée smiled at her coming over slinking an arm around me, "there's really enough." he chuckled pointing down the large boxes of sushi. The three helped themselves and I sneakily dragged Timmy to the kitchen.

"You okay with this, I could kick them out." I tried to sound confident in that, but the thought of asking my friends to leave did make me nervous.

"Yeah, we always hang out just us anyway." he seemed eager to go be around people and I just loved how he was always down with the next thing.

We joined the group and not to my surprise, had a good conversation. The only thing that was odd to me, was Mia and Simone were a couple, same for Timmy and I. I didn't want Connor to feel like a 5th wheel.

I was already leaning on Timmy, so I sat up casually. Without even questioning, it Timmy's hand went quickly to my leg as he was still talking. I smiled at it, but glared. It was cute, really cute, but I was trying to make the situation less couple-ly. Connor didn't seem to mind being the only single one however, but I still felt bad.

"Hey you should invite David." I whispered to Timmy.

"So you can fangirl over him?" he smirked at me but was still pulling out his phone. I rolled my eyes at him and went back to the group conversation.

"You have awful taste if you think Finding Nemo is better than Monsters Inc, but trash if you think that's better the lion king." Simone spoke so passionately about how she ranks the classic Disney movies.

"Ratatouille is the best Disney movie!" I chimed in getting a groan from everyone.

"You have no rights when it comes to movies." Simone pointed at me calling me out.

"Hmm that's true." Timothée laughed next to me, hating every movie choice I've made for us.

"It's a fucking rat." Connor laughed making everyone laugh as well.

"You're a rat." I defended my movie choice.

"I disagree with you, but agree that the Lion King is the best Disney cartoon." Timothée said wrapping an arm around me pulling me back on his chest.

"Lion King is sad, Monsters Inc for the win." Mia reached over giving Connor a high five since they were still on the same side.

Timothée, and Simone, argued with Mia and Connor about their movie choices leaving me to answer the door when it knocked. I ran over then and opened it seeing David.

"David!" I said opening the door wider so he could walk in.

"Hey-" he was about to give me a hug but was interrupted by chaos in the living room, "what did I walk into?" he laughed and rushed over to Timmy's side.

I let the heated discussion continue until I was tired of the constant child like bickering.

"Okay who wants to get high?" I stood up clapping my hands to get the children's  attention.

"Me!" Simone and Mia sang, the rest agreed knowing it would calm the mood. I walked over to my wooden box, then ran to my room to grab my favorite bong.

"Woah!" David awed at my piece and rushed over to my side to check it out. Since I had everyone's attention now, I started a new conversation.

"Since all of you clown my movie choices, you can at least say I have a decent taste in music." I defended.

"Fair." David and Connor said at the same timing knowing I listened to their music.

"Dude you're amazing." Connor told him from my other side.

"Thanks man, your stuff is good." David responded and I smiled at the table happy with my friends getting close with Timmy's.

Everyone let me redeem myself by letting my place music during our smoke session. Everyone seemed to chill out about the Disney movies, adding how each one taught us important skills as children such as loss, and non-traditional familial relationships.

High talks... I know.

We all squished on my couch watching the smoke of the inence dissipate into the air above. Once we all settled in one place, stoned off our ass, my cats started to wonder out of their hiding spots being the peak of our current conversation.

Franklin is a weird cat. He got the zoomies and was running all around the living room, jumping on chairs, and shelves. He seemed to bring back the chaotic energy that we once had. While Amora was giving the room crazy eyes, as if she was seeing something we weren't.

"Cats are so weird." David said.

"Oh bad thing to say." Timothée tightening his grip around me knowing I would get offended. And he was right.

"You're weird. My cats are so fun, look at them!" I cooed my babies so proud of them for doing cat things.

"What the fuck is that cat looking at?" Mia said referring to Amora as she turned her head up to the ceiling trying to see if she could see what they were looking at. She didn't realize she was doing it for a while making all of us start laughing.

"Is there a ghost in here?" Connor asked starting to look around paranoid.

"I hope not." I giggled then turned my head trying to see if I caught something sus.

"I think Franklin is going to attack Amora." Timothée patted my thigh to gain my attention again. I turned to the side and saw Franklin stalking his sister. They do this some times to play, so I wasn't worried. Everyone else noticed it to, and we stayed silent to see what the cats would do.

"Come on Amora... Franklin don't want the smoke." Simone whispered.

"Nah Amora being hella sketch." Connor whispered back.

"I agree." Timothée nodded his head.

"Come on Amora." I whispered on her side. She still looking skiddish at the celeing waving her tail back and forth.

Franklinn finally got close and pounced on his sisters back, who turned around and swiped her claw at him. We all laughed as Franklin sat back and tried swiping at her again, but she turned on her back and started rubbing herself on the carpet making us all laugh.

"I take it back," I laughed, "cats are weird, but I love them." I smiled at my cats trying to reach for them but they pawed at my hand making me laugh harder. 

We talked some more  laughing about anything and everything. Around midnight, they finally let me chose a movie for all of us to watch, so we watched Dazed and Confused. I sat on Timothée lap most of the night, I got a little insecure and asked him if I was too heavy but he shook his head holding me closer.

Through the night he kissed my neck, jaw, and cheek every now and then making me giggle into him nervous that we were doing it around everyone. No one seemed to mind, all of them ignoring us. Mia and Simone even gave me wide grins when we would make eye-contact. I could feel their happiness for me, since I don't get to see him a lot, I tend to make up for loss physical contact.

Once the movie was over, I set up my phone to take a quick group photo. Tonight was the best three month celebration ever.

- - - -

Simone Lynn added, Mia, Connor, Timothée Chalamet, and you into a group chat

Simone Lynn
hey whores i don't have dave's #

Timothée Chalamet added contact David

David Young
yooo wtf

Mia
is this the gang now

Timothée Chalamet 😎💗
the coolest crew

Mags
hey kool kats 😎

Simone Lynn
kick her out 

Connor
get her out of here

Timothée Chalamet 😎💗
no speaking privileges for the night babe

Mags
shut up timothy

David Young
NOT TIMOTHY

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

161K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...
1.9M 42.9K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothée mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
53.6K 1.6K 14
✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ a young artist living in manhattan, new york, goes through the ten steps to having a relationship with a hand...