Little Glader Girl

By insane1fangirl

My name is June. I've been in the Glade for one week now. I'm the youngest glader here. I'm also one of two g... More

The Little Red Headed Girl
The Red Head Boy with the Red Flames
A Confessed Accident Between the Young
The Other Two Big Brothers
The Constantly Disappearing Glader Girl
Screaming for Help
The Nightmares Begin
Hidden in the Map Room
The Other Half is Found
Help Him, Please

The Punished and The Panicked

3.9K 110 13
By insane1fangirl

"Oh, hi Alby." I say nervously.

Alby walks up to us and crosses his arms. "June, you can leave. I need to talk to Jeremy alone." Hey says.

I'm not okay with this. I'm very protective of my brother, he's the only thing I have of my old life.

"Leave him alone, he didn't mean to do anything." I growl, shielding my brother.

Alby sighs and quickly glances behind him. "I thought you would do that... That's why I didn't come alone..."

Almost instantly Newt and Minho step out from behind him. I start to panic and I'm about to run but before I can Newt lifts me up and carries me over his shoulder fireman style. Minho was trying to make sure I didn't kill him.

"NO!" I scream, pounding my tiny fists on Newt's back, "NO! DONT TOUCH MY BROTHER! JEREMY! JEREMY!"

I'm sobbing now. I knew they would punish him. He might only be 10 but he still did something wrong. I don't think they would banish him, but I can't be sure.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I scream at Newt. I'm kicking now and I can tell I kicked him in the stomach at least twice.

"Calm down June." He says to me, but, of course, this just makes me angrier. I have a lot of anger for a 10 year old. At least that's what Thomas always tells me.

"NO! I HATE YOU! PUT ME DOWN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

"Newt, just put the shuck girl down. She's gonna give you a black eye and then we'll have to send you to the Med-Jacks am considering she is a Med-Jack, I don't think it would end well." Minho says from behind Newt.

"Fine."

Newt sets me down and was probably going to say something but I didn't hear because I was running. Not towards the homestead because I would likely just get Jeremy in more trouble, but towards the creek in the woods. I keep running until I can't hear Newt and Minho calling after me.

I reach the creek and sit down on the edge crying. I know Newt and Minho will have followed me... So I wait until they come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
81.1K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...