๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ|| ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By Empiireani

โ—Œ||๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚||โ—Œ !๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA... More

!๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ!
โœฆ๐ด/๐‘โœฆ
โ˜…โ’ฟโ“„โ’ฟโ“„โ“ˆโ˜…
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•„๐•–๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐•
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค|| โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
โœฆ 500+ ๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› โœฆ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค|| โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค
โœฆ 1แด‹+ ||Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€โœฆ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ž
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ โ„๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•ช
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ โ„๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก
โœฆ๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚โœฆ
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ด๐’†๐’•
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’
โœฆ+5แด‹ ||๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“โœฆ
โœฆ 10แด‹|| ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ

๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐•  ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ

4.1K 108 29
By Empiireani

Jonathan
You're looking around in Macy's toy section to try to find a toy for your nephew. Meanwhile, Jonathan is fixing his baby blue bow that your brother, Nicholas, had given to him when he found out you adopted him as your son.

Jonathan looked up at you and grabbed your (s/c)  hand, "(Y/N), can we go home..? My legs are tired." looking down to see Jonathan giving you his puppy eyes.

"Alright, right after we pay for my nephew's gift."

Joseph
Walking around in Barnes & Noble to get a gift for Joseph was not the best idea, since well...

He was with you.

Joseph was leading you towards the manga section, he wanted you to purchase Attack on Titan. Which was a surprise for you since he always liked the old comic books that your brother Alec, had collected from his childhood, but Joseph told you that he had lost hope in DC and Marvel comics due to the recent comic books that are being released.

After you purchased Attack on Titan Vol. 23, you both then decided to go buy some drinks at Starbucks and call it a day.

Jotaro
You finally learned the boy's name which was Jotaro and he didn't have any parents, which was a relief for you since you didn't want to end up in prison.

You both went to your parent's house to pick up a gift for Jotaro, but you told him it was for your niece.

Jotaro was surprised to see you park in front of a mansion, "okay Jotaro stay here, while I'll go get the gift for my niece." Jotaro nodded as you got off the car.

While you were talking with your parents, Jotaro decided to get off the car and explore your house.

Looking around your house, Jotaro finds a room full of plushie of ocean animals. He quickly went in and looked around, then spotting a dolphin plushie, big as a two-story house, laying in the middle of the room. Jotaro then ran towards the dolphin plushie and laid down on it.

What he didn't know that your mother found him and watched him, sighing to herself as they now have to find a new present for him.

Josuke
Josuke was looking at your fish tank while tapping on the glass, he was waiting for the package from Amazon since it contains something he wanted badly.

He then heard a 'ding' and saw you walking towards the door and opening the door to grab the package.

Closing the door, you walked away to go and get wrapping paper for Josuke presents, that was when you saw two hands grabbing the package and snatched it as the little boy ran for his life while you were chasing him "Josuke Higashikata!"

Giorno
You were surprised to see Giorno in front of your door with a ladybug back ag and frog-shaped suitcase.

You quickly let him and he explained why he was in front of your house. Due to his abusive parents, he quickly packed all of his stuff and stole a bit of money, and ran away in the early morning before his parents woke up. So now he lived with you.

This brings us to the present day where you are buying gifts for Christmas this year, but the thing is you have to buy some another time due to...how do I say it...Ummm...

Your cart is full of frog plushies since Giorno wanted some as a gift and decoration for his room.

Jolyne
You were walking around the toy store with Jolyne next to you, "Hey mom, when are we going to get something for me?"

You looked at Jolyne as she grinned at you, "soon Jolyne... soon." You looked away while Jolyne frowns in disappointment.

"Fine then I'll go find one." Jolyne mutters and walks away.

You went to check-out center until you noticed Jolyne was missing, You looked around trying to find Jolyne. Yet you couldn't leave since you were in the line and you were about to pay.

"Jolyne?! Oh gosh were is that girl...?" You muttered, you looked around the place. Until you heard a voice, "mom!!!" You looked at your left and saw Jolyne running towards you.

"Jolyne! Where were you?!" You yelled-whispered, "I was looking for this!" Jolyne showed you a plushie of a cute butterfly.

"... okay you can have it." You carried Jolynr and went to the check out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 197 6
A collection of jealous yandere scenarios that I posted on Tumblr. Decided to share them here as well. Reader insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, can...
57.2K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...
332 21 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...
61.7K 2.5K 59
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...