The Spy in the Capital (Akame...

By Littletrouble2k

A young general in charge of protecting the capital is now in questioned by the prime minister as Night raid... More

Bio/ Prologue
1
Tsuki
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue PT 1
Epilogue PT 2
News!

The Awaited Reward/ AU ending

1.9K 21 26
By Littletrouble2k

(A/N: I know I teased y'all with this for the finale but I figured you guys are awesome a deserve something for reading and enjoying the story sooo.... Maybe with the twisted arm I can fit in another chapter.)

"(Y/N) please take me..." Akame shyly asked as she and (Y/N) parted from a soft and sweet kiss.

"Is this what you want Akame? If your not sure th-"

"No I'm sure... You've done so much for me that I want to do this with you. I want to you to be my first and for me to be yours..." She looked up to the killer she loved dearing wrapping her arms around his neck as she stared into his (E/C) eyes awaiting his answer as his face was flushed red.

"Akame..." (Y/N) softly spoke wrapping his arms around her slender waist as they join together in another loving kiss that was soft and sweet holding it as it grew more passionate with Akame pulling him deeper into the kiss standing on the tips of her feet which he happily helped her by using his hands to feel her curves, soon pulling her off her feet wrapping an arm around both of her legs carrying her to her bed gently putting her there as her long hair spread messingly around her when they broke the kiss both heavily breathing catching their breath.

"I love you Akame."

"I love you (Y/N)." Akame replied as (Y/N) climbed above her massaging her hips climbing them up removing her shirt above her head holding her shirt keeping her arms above her head with her eyes covered as (Y/N) started to invade her mouth with his tongue fighting for dominance messaging her waist then to her chest making her moan with pleasure finally letting her shirt go being able to wrap her arms around his neck to further the kiss before breaking it.

"Please don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it." He said taking her skirt off putting his hand between her thighs as he started to rub her folds gently making her hips roll up and back arch allowing him to sit her up while pleasuring her and kissing her neck making her surrender to the pleasure he was giving her as she held onto to his head and body as she moaned his name.

"Please more... More..." Akame mewled as (Y/N) started to dig his finger into her fold making her gasp and moan til she had finally climaxed on his finger wetting her underwear. In response to this (Y/N) took off her remain clothing pulling her legs over his shoulder as he started to lick her juices coming out of her fold, then burying his head going deeper into her making her tighter with pleasure she's never felt calling his name as her hand held onto the bed sheets beneath them starting to orgasm as (Y/N) felt her body vibrate as more of her juices poured out making her moaned loudly with pleasure making her lover worry as he took her legs off his shoulder and laid her down gently as he crawled to her as she caught her breath cupping his cheek with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You ok?"

"Yes... That felt... Really good... It's my turn my love." She said pushing him down on his back as she took his shirt and pants off finding a bulge he had in his underwear as she smile at him.

"Its good to see I excite you... I guess I better live up to it." Akame said as (Y/N) took off his underwear as she laid to his side wrapping her hand around his member starting to stroke it developing a rythim to it as she staring pleasuring (Y/N) as he felt his member getting harder with each stroke Akame gave going faster than the last as he moaned quietly as he felt some release in his member which Akame saw and responded by licking the tip of his member moving her hair behind her ears as to not get in the way as she then started take his member into her mouth thrusting her head up and down with a similar rhythm she used earlier going faster after each thrust getting him close to his climax as instinct took over the ex-general thrusting hus member deep as he climaxed into her mouth letting the liquid flow into her mouth surprising her at his sudden aggression swallowing his liquid into her mouth taking deep breaths looking into (Y/N)'s eyes as he returned her gaze.

"And this is our first time? Its evident our instincts are taking over huh?" Akame said leaning her body on (Y/N)'s as they both felt each other's warmth with him wrapping an arm around her waist and with his other hand he held her's as they both laid with each other for a in a loving embrace.

"Yea... To think we're actually making love... Akame your talented with everything you do huh?" (Y/N) place a soft kiss on her lips as she smiled before she climbed on top of him.

"Are you ready my love?"

"Of course... Though its my turn to take the lead." (Y/N) said sitting up holding her waist above his member as she had relaxed into his arms with her knees on the bed as he began to tease her by prodding her entrance with his tip awaiting her signal for him to go in.

"Stop teasing me my love... I'm ready."  Wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him down on her as she laid on her back giving him the go ahead by kissing him on the lips.

Returning her kiss he carefully and slowly enter her entrance with his member making Akame moan in pain and pleasure.

"Akam-"

"I'm fine... It hurts... But it feels good please continue to make me feel good." She said reassuring him as he then slowly thrust back and forth into her developing a rhythm to his thrust slowly picking up speed with every pleased moan Akame gave with each thrust taking one hand to message one of her breast making her wrap her legs around him as she fail to stop her orgasms her body experienced.

"Keep going... I'm so close..." Akame said in bliss as (Y/N) starting feeling pressure in his member starting to build up.

"In close to climaxing as Well Akame."

"Let's do it together then." With this (Y/N) continue his thrust faster giving both lovers incredible bliss as they continue onward til Akame held (Y/N) even tighter than before as they both knew what this meant.

"I can't hold it anymore (Y/N) It's coming!"

"I'm coming too, let's do it." He replied continuing his thrust as Akame's moans echoed through their room before they both climaxed with Akame moaning as (Y/N)'s fluids entered her and hers started to spill as she held onto (Y/N) taking deep breaths as he took breaths himself as he pulled out and laid next to her pulling her into a spooning position as he laid his chin on her shoulder and neck.

"Are you satisfied my love?" (Y/N) asked as Akame place a hand on his cheek as she turned her head to kiss his cheek looking at him.

"I'm plenty satisfied, and with this our future together will be a pleasant experience... I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you Akame." They both shared a soft kiss that held more love than the others as they both got comfortable on her bed letting post- sex exhaustion get the better of them as they both drifted to sleep.

A year later.

"(Y/N) Akame will be fine she's the strongest put of all of us." Tatsumi said as the Ex-General paced back and forth outside the room Akame was giving birth in.

"Your right.... I'm just excited and nervous.... Should I have brought my shield? It was just so sudden and I had to rush her to the hospital."

"If you want Nervous you should've seen Wave during my delivery." Kurome said putting her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"And Tatsumi he's acting cool now, but he fainted during my delivery." Mine said giggling a bit as (Y/N) felt reassured by his friends.

"Thanks you g-"

"NO! PLEASE NO! (Y/N)!" Akame yelled out and in that first instinct he burst through the door as he saw Akame's eyes filled with tears as the newborn she had in her arms had red scars the reminds the two of the same scars Akame had when she used Murasame's Trump Card.

"General (Y/N) I don't understamd what has happened the baby had a normal birth but it didn't cry and it didn't move at all." A doctor told him as he quickly moved to Akame's side as she looked at him with tears filled in her eyes.

"Why?!... Why is this happening?! (Y/N)... Why is this happening?" Akame asked him as he held back his tears and pulled her into a hug as she cried into his chest as the others stood in shock while Kurome held her mouth looking at them with tears in her eyes.

"Poor Big sister... You didn't deserve this..."

Later that week.

"(Y/N)... What do you see?" Akame asked laying in her hospital bed as he hovered his hand that had his shield equipment glowing blue over her body til he hovered over her heart and he pulled back with with shock in his eyes.

"The curse is still with you. It's embedded itself into your heart... How could I have missed it?!"

"(Y/N) please don't blame yourself we couldn't have known I didn't feel anything off so how could we expect this?" She said holding her husbands cheek as she knew he was going to blame himself.

"Thank you Akame... Forgive me... Let me fix this now." He placed his hand on her chest making his shield glow blue as the blood inside of it started going down shocking him.

"What on earth is going on why is my healing powers not working I'm going to push my limits to get rid of this Damn curse." He thought as the light lit brighter than a star covering the room in a blue light til all he saw was darkness.

Days later.

"Ow.... My head..."

"(Y/N) your awake!" Akame said hugging him as he seemed confused.

"Akame what happened?"

"Please don't scare me like that... First our child and then you falling into a coma for eight days... Please don't scare me like that again." She said crying into his chest as he saw his shield across from them the top half of it Black while the bottom hald of it was blue in color as if a cup of water was half filled.

"Why does Unknown's Claw look like that?!"

To be Continue...

In...

Journey for a Cure a Hinoka Ga Crush fan fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 346 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...
148K 2.5K 141
Tatsumi has lost everything. His parents his village his friend's and much much more. after joining a clan of samurai he is eventually disgraced and...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
39.9K 398 23
A young boy named Y/N has been trained to be an assassin since birth, but he escapes his pain. What happens when he meets Night raid?