Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)

Por Galaxy_Rose9

it has been 60yrs all wolfs have split up taehyung and his man has left to the human world name LA where they... Más

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
Epilogue

part 46

217 17 0
Por Galaxy_Rose9

It was the next week angel and her mom was getting ready for the family dinner at John's parents place as angel was getting ready she look at herself in the mirror then her mom who was behind her changing.

A; mom
M; yeah sweetie?
A; I know that johns siblings are teens and adults hopefully they don't flirt with me.
M: they won't and if they do just show them their place.

Angel smiles and went to hug her mom.

A: thank you mommy I love you.
M: oi your 20 your to old to call me mommy.
A: mmm...

Angel broke the hug and started to fix her makeup before they left the house.

Dress

Hair

Heels

Makeup

Nails

Jewelry

After angel put on her rings she look at her engagement ring and smile then she put that on later John came in.

J: ladies you ready?
A: yeah.
M: yes.

They got out angel grabbed her purse and walk out the family drove one car and angel and her mom took their other car, after a 2hr drive to the family dinner house they finally made it angel got out of the car and took a deep breath then they enter johns family house ALL his family was there.

M: john! Hello.

He had mom, dad, 2 brothers and 3 sisters and their was also aunts, uncle's, grandma and grandpa there also necices and nephews

Angel pov: no wonder they live in a mansion expect their youngest son.

Angel say then they look at angel them.

J: everyone! This is my friend from high school park bongcha and her daughter Lee angel! You heard about them.
D: ohhh that model?
M: I see hello.

Angel faked a smile and people can see the beauty in angel they enter the livingroom angel was not comfortable at all, her mom was drinking and talking with johns sisters while angel was at the kitchen standing and drinking beer.

??: you know thats not good.

Angel turn and it was a younger man.

?: hi I'm josh Smith im johns nephew. 19.

Angel put her beer can down and looked at Josh.

A: will I don't get drunk easily with only one can of beer and I don't gain weight from it.
J: I see.
A: what you trying to do?
J: I don't know make a new friend since people here i know them.
A: I see.
M; guys foods ready!

Johns mom and sister yelled out angel them sat on a large, long table that was at the dining table and the kids had their own table. Johns sister looked at angel who was eating.

S: angel.
A: yes.

She looked up.

S: this is my oldest son mark hes your age uh 20 right?
A: yeah. My birthday is next month February.
S; I see well is it okay if my son take you out on a date? It'll be very fun there are lots of fancy restaurant here.
A: I love to but I can't.

Angels mom and johns family didn't want to tell the family. Then johns mom spoke up.

M: oh come on! Marks a good man he rans a business and has really good grade in a university. If you and your mom stay longer he can take you anywhere you want.
A: im-

Then just older brother spoke.

B: my kids have their own love ones and mark doesn't have anyone you guys make a good couple.

Mark smiles, angel looked down as her blood was boiling her eyes glowing eyes came out from anger then it went back to her normal eye color angel looked up and smile again.

A: like I say I can't.

All: why?

All his family say then johns dad spoke.

D: your beautiful was a model 20 and he's 20 you guys are a match made in heaven.

Angel took a deep breath.

A: I can't i say!

Angel rise her voice they all look at her.

A: fuck this.

She took off her other rings put it in her purse and show them her ring.

A: I am actually engaged and is getting marry soon my fiancee is at LA and is planning our wedding so I can't got out with your son. If he is single he can go explore tinder and bumble. And me and my mom is not staying here any longer we only plan for a 3 week vacation so I don't need your son to take me out snice me and my mom are busy people back at LA and I have a man waiting for me back at home. So I'm sorry.

They all became speechless angels mom smiled angel took a deep breath out and grab her dish, puts it away and walk outside to get fresh air. Johns sister looks at her mom.

S: when did she got engaged?
M: around this month. So please don't try to hook her up with any of your sons thank you.

They stopped asking johns parents look at each other and sigh. Angel was walking and sat down at a nearby bench at their mansion.

A: I wanna go home...

Angel looked at the sky and wind blow her hair.

Angels pov: the smell of human is disgusting...I miss you taehyung.

Meanwhile taehyung was at work and he scent angel he look behind him.

T: what could she be doing?

Angel got up and went back inside the house later they all went home. Angels mom looked at angel.

M: I can't believe it. This is your third time someone asked you to hook up with their son.
A: I know how annoying.
M: here.

Angels mom hand her a passport angel was shock but confused.

A: whats this for?
M: you can go home anytime ill stay for next week.
A: but-
M: we can go explore new york now if you want.
A: I like that!

She call john and let them know that they will be home late so they explore new york for 24hrs. Angel took tons of photos and vlog there and later it was 12 they came back to johns place and angel ran to her room and pack her things.

A: mom maybe I'll leave tomorrow morning.
M: okay. I'll tell John them about you leaving.
A: thank you mom.

She hug her and then changed out of her clothes angel didn't tell taehyung she wanted to surpise him. Taehyung was at home.

T: *Sigh* I miss her so much.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.4K 1.6K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
251K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
37.8K 2K 37
a girl name angel was rise by wolf's since she was a baby, she was abandoned by her human parents she doesn't know who they are, she was rise by the...
11.7K 315 38
What happens when a vampire and a werewolf fall in love???? Will they last or will they end up being separated from another person??