ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... More

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

CHAPTER 8

1.4K 52 21
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

Jannat, Shifa, Faisal and Ayaan were sitting on the sofa and were watching TV. Jannat was doing her maths sums which her teachers gave the students for practicing as well watching. The bell rang Ayaan stood up to open when Shifa said she will check onto it and walked to the door.

                 Jannat chuckled to which she earned a glare from Shifa. Faisal looked at this convo through eyes of Jannat and Shifa. When Shifa walked Faisal asked

Faisal: why did you laugh?
Jannat: you will get to know wait.

She said with a laugh.

Though Faisal was confused he just nodded and continued watching TV

Jannat: Shifa Di how long does it take to open the door?

Shifa immediately came with FAIZ next to her

Faisal gave an understanding look to Jannat who nodded laughing.

Faiz had come with his cousin sister who is a small baby of 2 years.

Jannat looked at the baby and smiled while the baby stared at everyone with big eyes.

Jannat: Faiz Bhaiya give her to me.

Faiz nodded and gave her to Jannat. Jannat got the baby and started playing with her unknown to the pairs of eyes looking lets say admiring her.

Safina(faisal's mom): come kids garam garam pakoras are ready 

She called everyone from kitchen and walked out of kitchen 

Safina: oh good Faiz even you are here.

she kept the plate with hot pakoras on the sofa table and the kids relished onto it 

After an hour or so Faiz with his cousin went back and again Faisal, Shifa, Jannat and Ayaan started watching TV with Jannat doinfg her homework.

Suddenly she got some doubts in maths so she referred the RD Sharma(its a maths guide) though she got the answer but she dint understand the steps they have did.

Jannat: Shifa di please explain this answer i am not understanding the steps.

Shifa: maths

Jannat nodded her head to which she replied

Shifa: i am really sorry but you know i hate maths, and this is trignometry which i am totally gonna skip during exams.

Jannat: on the whole you are not explining this to me?

Shifa: nopeeee. You ask bhai he will tell you and he loves maths, he was the topper as well in maths.

Faisal hearing his name being called turned and asked What happened

Shifa: She has some doubt please explain her.

Faisal: show

Jannat passed him the notebook and the guide

he looked at the question for few minutes and started working out in her notebook.

 Jannat walked and sat beside him and started looking at the steps he was doing.

Faisal finished and gave notebook to Jannat, she saw and again stuck in one step

Jannat: how did you get this step?

Faisal: which show?

she gave the notebook and he started explaining she looked at him while he was explaining it AND.... she was lost at the sharp jaw line that was moving as he speaks, that frowned forehead which he gets while he is serious.

Faisal: Did you understand now?

Jannat: ya.. yeah i got

JANNAT'S POV

Faisal: Did you understand now?

this brought me out of my thought.

What the hell, where was i lost.

Jannat: ya..yeah i got

i felt my whole face warmed up

i took my books and bag and walked to Shifa di's room and layed down on the bed confused at my thoughts. i closed my eyes and again...his face came into my view.

What the hell is happening to me.

i guess this trigonometry has made my mind crazy. 

Enough of studying...

i closed my books and went down and sat at the far end from the Faisal. 

Shifa di started talking to me....

3rd PERSON POV

Jannat started talking to Shifa  which distracted Jannat's mind from Faisal

After sometimes Murad(Faisal's dad) came and was happy seeing Jannat and Ayaan to which 

Faisal: haan haan you never get this happy seeing us and now you are so happy for this minime?

Jannat: i could smell something is burning is it that Khamba

Pointing at Faisal to which all laughed.

As soon as Murad came getting freshened up all sat for the dinner and it was all Jannat's favorite. they ate with lots talk and happiness as only during dinner all the family members sit to together.

 After dinner, Jannat and Shifa went to Shifa's room whereas Faisal and Ayaan walked to Faisal's room.

_________NEXT DAY

As usual all got ready for their school all walked to the school with lots of talk and teasings between friends.

the day as well spent the same way at the 8th period Jannat's class had PT period and all walked to the ground

boys toolk bat and balls to play cricket as usual and girls started thinking what to play as they dont usually play normal sports but lagori, catch and catch, tieing the clothes around the eyes and catching, hide and seek...

Anuskha: guys lets play hide and seek its been a long time we played.

all accepted on playing and they decided the rules and times etc.

one of the girl accepted on being the seeker(the one who searches) and all ran to hide. The limit was students can hide anywhere on the ground, they should not go inside the buildings or outside the gate as well.

So the seeker started searching one by one and the game continued.

On the 3rd round Jannat was the seeker and others all hid somewhere and on the count of 100 Jannat started searching them. She always removes her shoes while on the ground and same way she had done now as well.

She searched 3 girls and left were 6, she walked behind the chemistry lab where the girls hide and suddenly she put her legs on the glass piece which were there, usually when students break their lab instruments they throw out through the window so that teacher don't find.

Ahhhhh....

JANNAT'S POV

Ahhhh.....

I looked down to see blood gushing out of my right foot.

Hearing my shouts my classmates came, i took deep breath to calm myself down but I can't.

Riyaz and Anushka came running to me and held me by shoulders.

Riyaz: is it paining?

I just nodded my head i cant speak its paining.

Anushka: lets take her to medical room

Riyaz nodded and slowly they made me walk holding both my shoulder.

I was really not able to walk.

But somehow i managed.

When we went, the nurse aunty was not there

Riyaz made me sit on the small bed which is there in the medical room.

Riyaz: I will go call aunty and come

Jannat: please don't got riyaz. Its paining u stay here

Riyaz: ok ok jaans don't worry.

Riyaz asked a student to call nurse aunty

After around 10 mins nurse aunty came. She saw the wounds and its not serious she herself will treat but it will pain.

She held my foot but i dragged it back getting scared.

Anushka: Riyaz ask someone to call Ayaan he will control jannat.

Jannat: no...no don't call him, h..he will get scared.

Riyaz: sunny call Faisal from class 11 please

He said to a class boy.

Sunny walked out.

FAISAL'S POV

I yawned already language class is boring and the game we are playing has made me bored.

Seriously hand cricket, who play that.

Faisal: guys i m bored.

Hasnain: says the one who is winning all the round.

Faiz: yaa...

I layed my head on the bench and closed my eyes yawning.

“excuse me sir”

I rose my head and looked, there was a boy of class 9 or 10 not sure standing

Sir: yes?

Boy: sir can i take Faisal Sheikh with me hi...

Sir: why?

Sir asked cutting him in mid

Boy: sir, Faisal's sister is hurt and is in medical room, glass piece has pierced in her foot

I immediate stood up worried.

I looked at Faiz, even he was worried.

Faisal: sir can i go.

I asked loudly.

Sir: ya u can

I looked at Faiz once blinking my eyes at him to stay calm. And i walked

Faisal: what was she doing outside, she should have been in science class now.

Boy: no brother, its our pt period

Faisal: really?

Boy: ya

When i was near medical room, i saw Shifa standing outside.

I ran to her

Faisal: Shifu are you ok, which leg got hurt. And why are you standing out side medic...

Shifa: bhai bhai, i am fine.

Faisal: then that boy said, you were hurt.

Boy: not this sister Faisal brother, i am talking about her.

He said pointing inside, i moved in to see JANNAT.

I slowly looked at her legs which was completely drenched.

I walked to her

Faisal: Jannat?

She looked at me, her eyes were swollen due to crying.
Nose red and lips in between her teeth, probably controlling herself from crying. I have seen her doing this.

Her eyes were filled with pain, which HURT me.

I sat beside her.

Riyaz: Faisal bhaiya, she is not letting aunty do the dressing.

Faisal: ok Riyaz ask everyone to leave, i ll stay with her you guys go to class

Riyaz nodded and went.

I slowly lifted her leg up and made her sit supporting her back the wall, keeping her legs on the bed.

Faisal: aunty you do the dressing

Nurse aunty held her leg

Ishhh ahh...

She slowly mumbled due to pain.

She held my hand tightly.

Jannat: Faisal its paining.

She said in between her cry.

Faisal: shh Jannat, don't cry. Take deep breath and calm down.

She did as i said.

I put my left hand around her back and rubbed to sooth out pain, the right hand was held tightly by her.

Within 10 mins, the nurse stood up and said its over.

Nurse: its over, the pain will subside by tomorrow. And i ll put an injection so that it don't cause infection. And Jannat take care and don't walk ok?

Jannat nodded and she put injection and gave some tabs.

I held her by her shoulder and made her stand. I can't even lift her right keg due to pain.

Faisal: can you walk?

She nodded no.

Nurse: Jannat you stay here itself when its time to go home, u can go ok?

She nodded.

Faisal: i will call Riyaz.

She nodded.

I went out to see him and Anu standing outside, they came to me and i said they can go in

I left to my class which was about to end it was 10 mins only.

I entered the class with sir's permission.

Faiz: Faisal what happened to Shifa?

Faisal: its not her, its Jannat.

After few moments Hasnain asked me

Hasnain: are you ok?

Thats the question,

No i am not ok.

But why?

I know my cousin is hurt but that doesn't mean i should feel this bad.

After sometime the bell rang, we all three went to see Jannat to the medical room. Shifa, Riyaz and Anu were there.

After that we went back to our class and attended it as soon as bell rang, i ran to Jannat without waiting for Hasnain and Faiz.

When i went to her, no one was with her.

Faisal: where the both?

Jannat: went to get my bag.

I nodded.

Jannat: Faisal?

She called me out. To which i just nodded.

Jannat: how should i go home?

Faisal: i will call driver uncle, he will come and we will go with him ok?

She just nodded.

Faisal: is it still paining?

She just nodded as yes.

Its the first time i have seen her crying or lets say this much in pain. She is a strong girl. I am not liking it a bit that she is crying.

Why?

Riyaz, Anushka and all our group members came.

Shifa and Anushka made her wear her burqa.

Meanwhile i called Mubarak Uncle(driver)

Even he came.

The car came inside the campus when uncle said about the situation.

The main thing is how will she walk from her to the car.

She slowly got up with the support of Anushka and Shifa. I took her a step but she missed her balance and was about to fall when i held her, with my right hand on her stomach and left hand on her shoulder just like hugging her.

Then i moved back still holding her in my arms.

The only option left is

I lifted her.

Ahhh...

She gasped in surprise.

Jannat: Faisal what are you doing everyone are seeing.

I cant help...

I made her sit inside the car and sat with Ayaan.

I called Shifa too but she saidz, she will walk.

I nodded and we left for my home as her parents are still kot home

After i reached home, again i lifted her and took her directly to my room which was near than Shifa's.

Mom was worried, then she explained how this happened and i was really very angry. I have said her many times dont remove her shoes while playing.

Has she ever listened to me.

Then we all left so that she can rest.
____________________________

Hey fam
Whats up
Kaise ho aap sab

TADAAAAA...I AM BACK

Hope everyone are good and safe at home. And are enjoying their online class.

So how was the chapter comment down

Hit that cute little 🌟

Anddd....

Thank you so much for the response you all showed in promo-2. It really over whelmed me. Hope you guys give the same response

Love you all...

Important note:

I have an insta page please follow me, where i give the updates about everything related to my book.

And i guess i am little soon this time....

I will post the chapter only if i reach the votes 10.

So guys read vote fast so that you get next chapter fast.

Love you all

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
11.3K 907 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 my imagination 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Peep into know............
754K 34.9K 84
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
7.7K 488 38
Unaware of the truth of her marriage, Vividha feels trapped in her loveless relation with Ved but still hopes for improvement. Meanwhile, Ved finds h...