Silent symphony (on hold)

By Niiiilovesbooks

Abhimaan with predatory steps held her hair in a tight grip.He was in rage,Anniriddhi could feel it.She was q... More

Author's note
Inspiration and dedication
chapter 1
chapter 2
Anniriddhi
Chapter 4
Padmini
Padmini
The gold-digger
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

1.5K 60 2
By Niiiilovesbooks

> O V E R C O M I N G H E R S E L F<<
-P A D M I N I

_________________________________________

As he read the date 12th march The voice at the back of his mind again held him from reading it.It didn't want him to go through that precious diary of hers for he knew it was wrong,wrong of him to read it

Sighing,he closed the diary with a thud.

He hopelessly wandered around the room taking notice of each and every thing present there.

He took notice of the holy thread that once bound them together,her nuptial chain. The moon's bright rays fell on it, causing it to twinkle like a star in the dark night sky.The thirteen carate diamond ring that once had itself wrapped arround her little ring finger.Now it lies on the adjacent table,with it's value lost somewhere.

A tear escape his eye, as he was taken back to their wedding night,the Dark night which was the first nail to her coffin. That not so fateful night. How he wished to make it disappear from his very lane of memory.

Wedding night,past

Laughters and teasings adorned the atmosphere of the room.Aniriddhi Sat on her new husband's bed. The room was decorated with flowers and fairy lights.
Her husband's cousins and aunts surrounded her teasing her about the events to take place in a snap of a few minutes now.

She had her head bowed down blushing as they continued teasing her. Her cheeks resembled a crimson colour of red.

"Bhabhi..... bhai for sure will be whipped today"
teased her sister in law,Rajkumari Padmini kumari with a knowing smile.

Heat reached her cheeks as she sinked what Padmini said.

The women present in the room,dressed in designer lehengas and expensive jwelleries broke out laughing.

"My My.... look at her,blushing" gushed another cousin of Abhimaan.

"okay... enough! enough! Now let's depart from here.Let her take some rest she must have been tired."said maasi ji(aunt) to all of them.

"Maasi...... ji....." Padmini trailed more than necessary with a teasing smile.
"or do you mean that she Will be tired post the wedding night?"

"Padmini!!" A thunderingly cold voice broke the peaceful atmosphere down.
The intimidating woman,Indrani Devi singh Rathore with a stern face and a spine-chilling aura held everyone's gaze.

"You better watch your words,Padmini.
Stop being so reckless,everytime. You need to learn some manners." Indrani's voice boomed in the air.

"ye-ye-yes,mom" Padmini's demeanour changed in the speed of light.The once bubbly young teenager now looked so conscious and scared.

Anniriddhi felt a shiver running down her spine intimidated by Indrani's presence.

Indrani Devi Singh Rathore was for sure a woman well groomed and disciplined.Her intimidating aura followed her everywhere like her shadow dominating every living soul within the same premises as hers.

Her son,Abhimaan Tej Singh Rathore the ruthless politician possessed the same persona as his mother.Without a doubt,he was Indrani's son.Those same pair of Hazel eyes,the same pointed nose.
As if arrogancy ran in there blood,the mother and son duo possessed the same arrogance as their ancestral ornaments.

Abhimaan though cold and arrogant,his greek god like features never failed to arise butterflies in her stomach.Granted,he never really paid her a single glance nor did he ever try to start up a conversation with her,yet,it didn't stop him from sweeping her off her feet.Anniriddhi felt rather stupid for falling in love with a man that she only had aquantainced.

"Everybody disperse to your own room we don't want to spend the night with the new couple.Now,do we?" Indrani Devi said making her snap out of her thoughts.

An awkward silence engulfed the room.All the ladies after passing nervous glances towards each other departed from the room.

"She didn't need to be so rude"
"Oh such an arrogant lady!"
"I pity the bride"
"I bet the bride would have to go through her tantrums everyday."
"Oh poor girl!"
Sentences as such rang arround the hallway as they made their way to their destined rooms.

Aniridhi felt as if her heart will rip out of its ribcage. Her hands trembled. She caught the lady of the house Indrani Devi throw her a hateful glance.

"Finding up a rich husband to climb up the social ladder must have been you,middle class girls' favourite hobby?"
Said Indrani with a smirk.
"So,am I right or am I right?" She let out a bone-chilling chuckle.

Anniriddhi reluctantly kept her mouth sealed dominated by the petrifying woman's voice.

"If you think by marrying Tej you will find a way to this vast empire then you have got another thing coming."

"pardon?"Anniriddhi said with a barely audible voice.

"Oh my my! Stop with the act! Your secret is safe with me,don't worry."Indrani further trailed and said "I've seen enough filthy woman such as of you to last me a life time."A dangerous smile broke out in Indrani's face as she finished her sentence.

A lone tear escaped her beautiful orbes that glistened like pearls.

to be continued....

_________________________________________

>>A U T H O R ' S N O T E<<
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

So , you guys that w a s i t!!! I'm new to this field of writing and is just a minor who is experiencing the art of writing. I hope you guys keep up with me and point out my mistakes,I'd be grateful if you do so.

D O V O T E
&
C O M M E N T

F O L L O W M E O N I N S T A ~
@SHESLAYS16

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
509K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.2K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
445K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...