Before We Were Countries

By Little_Miss_Maple

An APH Fanfiction about the countries, before they were countries of course. Several chapters will be dedicat... More

Before We Were Countries...
Russia
Russia- Chapter 2
Italy
Authors Note *Important*
America
America: Part 2
England
England: Part 2
The Future of this Book

Author's Note (oh my god)

452 34 0
By Little_Miss_Maple

Okay!! This is actually quite important.

So I thought this story was not cannon, and the storyline as I'm telling it obviously isn't.

But. I found out just today that according to Hima, Niko Niko Republic (a micronation) was human. And he became a nation, but eventually turned back.

So! This could apply to other nations possibly!! Holy!!

Which means this idea is semi-cannon (and apparently not as original as I thought... Oh well!)

Anyways that's it! England part two is soon I hope..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
202K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...