ROOMMATES -SIDNAAZ

By MridulaChanana

It is a story of SIDNAAZ studying in YALE university,US. Since, the university doesn't have different hostels... More

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS
VISUALING CHARACTERS...
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3..💋?
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
COVER...!!??
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14

Chapter 8

2.1K 153 28
By MridulaChanana

Sid POV ;

It's been such a terrible time, I Did that again to her. I kissed  her again it's not like I regret but she regrets.
She must be thinking that why I kissed her but the truth is that I also don't know.

It's just that first I got completely afraid when I found her in that state on that dangerous lane & then those bloody goons. They came and pass some cheap comments to her which were clearly showing their intentions. Firstly, I got completely angry and decided to kick there ass and show them what I am but then when I felt her going to them obviously doing the same as I desire but then and I got some senses that if I try to show my hero traits, they could definitely harm her getting a chance.

They were so many and I would have fight with them if I was alone but right now I have her and I can't see her getting harm. So the first thing stick my mind and did that, I take her in embrace and kiss her and for the first time I could feel fear and I pour that fear in that kiss.

Now, I get it that what shown in the movies that a heroine is surrounded by bad guys and a good guy came and fight with all and save her. This is a huge lie bcs in reality you can't even think you take these kind of risks which you know that can be resulted not so good.

The big thing I hide today is I'm a coward. For the first time, I felt so restless, a fear ran through out my body and I feel like almost lost. Actually, I kissed her to avoid the situation and I don't want to show my weakness that's why I said I'm a coward. Yeah! The popular boy.. Aa..a playboy is a coward.

And the same happen what I exactly thought, they left when we kissed. But still I kissed her for long bcs she responded but suddenly she back off. I felt a loss at that time, we share a small eye lock but then she free herself from my grip and without saying anything she goes and quietly sits in the car leaving me behind there.

Damn! What's happening with me, I don't have feelings but still I feel something for her, I feel emotionally attached, I feel comfortable, I feel secure, I feel everything but still unknown to me.
She is different bcs girls are on the other hand but me too can't control this longer if I'm this close to any girl. When I thought thinking all this is just making my headache, so, I think to drop all this here and should go back.

Right, me and her are driving to hostel back, she didn't utter a single word but why she is like this; I mean since I enough know her. For her, kissing is not such a big thing and even last time she doesn't reacted like this. Oh God! I'm getting tense. I have to talk to her and apologize. Yeah! That would be better.

Sana POV ;

"I'm sorry sana" I heard which brings out of my own world.

"for what??!! " I confront.

"fo.. F.. For.. K.. Kis.. Kissing you again and without your permission" he reply.

"it's okay but I didn't understand why you kissed me, I mean that we could fight, we could call the police but....!!" I didn't complete.

"look sana, I don't know why I did what I did but still I have a conclusion that, for being a hero at that such a serious situation could seriously harm us and you were with me and truly I say I don't want to harm you. If we start fighting that doesn't mean the results will be according to us, tables could be turn any time and then we would helpless. In short that time you were my first priority not my hero traits to show you!! " he describe and start concentrating on driving.

Unknowingly a smile draw on my lips maybe bcs no one until now cared this hard for me rather than my aunt.

"it's okay!! Don't worry I'm not upset" I said with wide smile and watching me again back, he also smile.

Our journey continues and after half an hour. We enter the lane where our hostel is located.

"shit!!! " I utter as a book in my hand fall on the car floor and I got big jerk Bcs this jerk sitting next to me press the break so heavily.

"what????!!!!" I asked with a shock.

As I saw his face, his face was already crimson and he was giving me scared and cute pout. He signalled me to look in front and I shook my head in asking again and he again signalled me.
I look in front and again my jaw was drop and was touching the floor, my eyes got wide and then anger took place on my face replacing the shock. I clenched my jaw and sharpen my eyes and look at me with a jerk who was already looking down to avoid eye contact but slowly he raised his head bcs I was continuously glaring him. As he raises his head, he bring a stupid smile on his face with that dumb expressions.

This was all bcs hostel's gate was closed, the gate were closed and now we can't go inside until morning and this all bcs of him.

In no time, I took my book from the car floor and start hitting him with my book. I hit him on the head, chest, shoulder and neck. He make a shield of his arms to stop me but I the anger was on the edge of my nose tip. Getting a chance he snatch a book from my hand and ask me to stop and I stop.
There's no profit of beating him bcs with that gates are not going to open.

"you know what?? You're a living, walking bad luck which happens to me, whenever you're with me nothing goes positive, you just know how to split things and how to be a bad luck to someone!! " I cursed him standing a bit from my seat and going forward to him.

"if you think!! I'm goanna say sorry for this then sorry madam I'm not gonna apologize!!" he gave a stupid answer. He said that he will not apologize but still did and in the same way I did.

"now what???!! " I asked frustratedly.

"now, now, now we have to spend our night 'together' in this car!! " he press the word together with a playful tone.

Who says that some time before this same man was behaving so maturely but now, now he again back to his so called playboy category. I was never wrong my life sucks!!!!!!
We are sitting here from almost thirty minutes. This bloody time past so slowly when we want it to past quickly but when we want it to past slow it runs like hell. It's just thirty minutes and I'm already being bored as well as tired Bcs I have no experience in sleeping in car but I think he have Bcs he's looking so comfortable.

"Sana!! " he called out.

"hmm!!! " I responded.

"look!! Now we have to pass our whole night here being bore. So, let's do something!! " as he said I turn to him with a jerk.

"woah!! Don't think something like that, I'm not talking about that!! " he clarify and I took a heavy sigh.

"so, what you're talking about!! " I asked.

"I mean let's start a proper conversation and let's do a beginning with friendship!! " I got completely shock when he offer me to be his friend.

I take a sigh, folded my arms and "a proper conversation with you..!! " I laugh sarcastically. 

"....and friendship..!!" I again gave a sarcastic look.

"Mr. Sidharth.. Aaa. Mr. Playboy who knows when you'll turn a pure relation of friendship into a 'one night stand !!!!" I taunt him.

He shook his head and look down for some time then took a heavy sigh and look at me.
"look sana, I know you don't trust me some bcs of my antics and some of the reasons that I don't have a girl as a friend but still, I'll ask you to trust me" he exclaimed.

"Mr. Playboy you don't have a girl as a friend Bcs to turn your every friend into your girlfriend and yes your antics are too much" I snapped.

"that's not fair sana!! " he complained.

"what's not fair!!!" I asked confusingly.

"sana you're judging me without listening my side that's not fair" he innocently complained.

"okay!! Fine I'll give a chance to present your side!! Go ahead!! " I said.

"look all the girls you're talking about they became my friend bcs they also wanted me to take them to my bed and I had no problem with them but if I talk about you if we became friends then I'm definitely sure about one thing that your intentions would be clear as water, I know you're not before me and my money.. If you'll be there then it's Bcs of me not for my money Bcs you're not like that!!" his words really touched my heart.

After this one thing is clear that he doesn't take me from those girls with whom he spends his nights and days but for him I can be nice friend. I'm a friend for him. That gave me relief.

"so it's yes!! Look I don't have any problem if you say no Bcs I respect your decision but I ask for your friendship Bcs I want a true friend for me, who'll always be there by my side!! " he again give a long explanation.

"fine!! No need to give a long lectures, yes we can be friends " saying this I forwarded my hand and there a wide smile crept on his face and he also forward his hand to shake and he immediately came forward to me to give me hug but my glare stops him and he settle on his seat but my glare change into a smile and looking me smiling he again came and this time I allow him to hold.
Now, we were friends yes just friends.
A new beginning I wish this beginning come with a lot of happiness I wish.......

Questions;

1. What more'll happen till the hostel gate opens in the morning??

2. Are they gonna be just friends/ friends with benefits or are they gonna confess their feeling for e/o in future???

3. Why didn't Sana's family care 'bout her??? & y does only her aunt does?

What do you think??

********
Hello dear friends!! So, how was this part of "Room mates" it's a new beginning for SIDNAAZ as well as you guys, pls share your views regarding to this story in comments.
Pls do share your precious votes and comments 🙏
Till then.. Take care.. good bye 👋 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 5K 22
This is a journey of two business rival families - Singhaniyas & Kapoors . Sidharth(Sid) Singhaniya and Shehnaaz (Sana) Kapoor . The two different...
154K 12.6K 31
Story of the cruel mafia sidharth shukla😈😈😈 who is a cold hearted person and a naïve sweet girl sehnaaz gill ☺☺who love to spread happiness aroun...
225K 30.1K 74
As I have promised, I am back with something new.... Something different .. It is a story between Sidharth Kapoor (Sid)..and Sana gupta..(Sana)..Here...
278K 18.2K 33
"Shehnaaz gill is a medical student and is attracted to her professor, Sidharth shukla, a hot American man. Mature story... Let's see what happened?☺...