KPOP AMBW IMAGINES

By TrixieTang_

A book I made for black girls who like KPOP(For multi stans)✌🏼 Enjoy 😊😊 (2022 Update* I made this when I... More

Intro
How you met
Reacting to your pregnancy
Winwin pt 2
Insecurties
Attractive Psycho
Winner's Celebration⚠️
Hybrid
Yandere
He hits you
Hate Comments
Patient Zero
Meeting the family
Twins
Birthday boy
Abortion
Seonghwa pt 2
What he likes about you
Virgin⚠️
Stalker
Coming out
Auction
Fans react to your relationship
Childhood Trauma
Stripper
Baekhyun pt 2
Racism
Queen Pin
Yuta pt 2
Pranks
Anniversary
Expect the Unexpected
Sleepover⚠️
Suga daddy
Euphoria
Royals
Feelings
Trust me⚠️
Run Away
Plus one
Revenge
Valentines day special
Naughty girl⚠️
Evil in diguise
Jacob pt 2
Killer's suprise
Chubby bunny
You make me feel special
Crush on the babysitter
Got Leaked
Yandere
Change of Heart
Hurt
Private Dancer⚠️
Free time⚠️

Sneaking out

1.5K 28 9
By TrixieTang_

Idol:Baekhyun
Group:Exo/SuperM
Genre:Slight smut/Angst

You met Baekhyun since y'all were 12 years old. He was new to the school and he was the foreign exchange student. He couldn't speak fluent English but spoke broken English. He was able say a few sentences to the people around. It was a school project and y'all were partners. When working on the project, y'all grew a bond with each other. You even helped him with his English.

You on the other hand, you had strict parents. They practically didn't let you do anything or go anywhere. You weren't the only child but you had twin brothers. They were in college so you felt like the only child. It was kinda boring. But you had a husky so it wasn't that boring. That all changed after you and Baekhyun became friends.

Both of you are in high school and are Juniors. But the thing is y'all wasn't friends no more, y'all were boyfriend and girlfriend. It was like the only time that you seen only at school, which was frustrating. Y'all had majority classes together and y'all was in English watching a movie.

"Babe what's wrong?" He seen pouting at your desk.

"Bacon it just...I don't feel like we see each other a lot. We only see each other at school." You grabbed his hands.

"Just come to my house after school. My parents are very welcoming."

"You know my parents are strict. You know that I can't leave the house."

Baekhyun was thinking of ways til he said...

"How about you sneak out?" When he said that, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Your parents go to bed at 8:00 sharp. And that night you decided to give it a try. You left the house at 8:30 to be safe. You met him by the park at the end of your block. After that night of sneaking out you felt free. You wanted more. Baekhyun had gave you a piece of paper.

"What's this?" You looked at it and started to read the paper.

"I made this. It a fake form. I made it seem like an after school activity form. But in reality, we'll be spending more time with each other. And right here, it says from 3pm to 6pm." When he said that, you heart had jumped wit joy.

"Awww I can't believe you did that for me."

"Now the only thing you need to do is have your parents sign it."

"Yea let's hope they do sign it."

After school, you went home. You seen your mom in the kitchen prepping dinner.

"Hey mama." You sat across the counter from her.

"Hey sweetie. How was school?"

"It cool, the usual. But look, I wanna join the after school Cheer team. And all I need you to do is to sign it."

"Cheerleading huh? I never knew you had a passion for cheering." She grabbed a pen and signed the paper. You couldn't believe that she signed it. You were happy. It felt wrong but it felt so right.

After that had happened you and Bacon was with each other since then. Since you were with him most of the time, you would be at his house. When you were at his house one time, you had lost your virginity to him. In other words besides good, it felt magical. It was Friday, the last day til Christmas break and your parents wasn't gonna be home til next Monday. And you wanted  Bacon to come over.

After school, which was a blessing, you and Bacon walked with you to your house. Your parents left that morning so that's how y'all walking together. When you got home, you seen your dog (Bishop)wagging his tail running to you. Bacon was intimidated by the dog's size.

"Don't worry, he don't bite. Wanna go up to my room?" You asked him

"Lead the way." When y'all made it to your room and sat on your bed. Bacon pulled out a bag with some brownies out his pocket.

"Here try one." He gave you a piece of the brownie. After a few minutes you felt more relaxed, Like the groovy vibe.

"What's in here?"

"It's weed brownies. My friend Kai made these. He wanted you to try it. He said it would calm us, help us relax." And he was right. You were relaxed as if everything been lifted off your shoulders.

(Minor time skip to 7pm)

You and Bacon were in your bed, cuddling. You had fun with Bacon today. Y'all were talking as the tv played in the background. Still kinda high from the weed brownies but it was wearing off. Then you started to burst in a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?" Bacon said with a few giggles coming from himself.

"....I'm hungry." You looked at Bacon.

"What are you hungry for?"

"I'm hungry for you." You said lustfully and attacked him with a kiss. Bacon kissed you back as he got on top of you. You took off your shirt, followed by him taking off his shirt. Bacon kissed you again but more hungrily. Both of you took off y'all pants. Bacon looked at you with pure lust.

"Your so beautiful baby." You giggled at his comment. Bacon went down and started to eat you. You were use to this feeling of sensation. But about Bacon that you hated was that he's a teaser. He would always not lick the clit until you unexpected.

"That f-feels so good. Don't stop!" You were a moaning mess. You were about to come, til Bacon stopped. You moaned in frustration.

"Why you stop?" You whined to him. He took off his pants.

"I don't want you to come off my tongue baby." He thrusted in you with no warning

2 months later

You were at Bacon's house sitting in his bathroom on the tub with Bacon beside you. A few weeks back you've been feeling unusual. You came to conclusion that you were pregnant but you wanted to see if you were right. You had took the test 3 times. Y'all heard the beep on the tests and you couldn't believe your eyes. They were all positive. You had tears coming out your eyes.

"I c-can't be pregnant. A baby? We're only 16."

"You know what this means?" Bacon was rubbing your back.

"I have to tell my parents. I can't do that. My mom would disown me and my wouldn't even acknowledge my presence."

"Y/N, I know this sounds tough but you're gotta tell them either way. You could hide and not tell them for a little while. But eventually you would have to tell them. I'm telling you since it was also my fault for getting you pregnant, I will take responsibility."

"I going to tell my parents today." You got up and went to go put on your shoes and jacket. You and Bacon walked together to your house. You were standing in front of the door. You knocked on the door and your dad opened it up. Somehow his eyes turned towards Bacon as if he knew he was coming with you.

"Who's this Y/N?"

"He's uh-a friend of mines. Can we come in?" To your surprise, he let y'all in. You stood in front of your parents.

"Uh mom, dad uhh." You were so nervous to tell them. Bacon held your hand firmly.

"I'm pregnant." After you said that, your mom had a disgusted look on her face. Before you slapped you. It was the hardest slap you ever felt before.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING Y/N! SINCE YOU WANNA BE GROWN, I HOPE YOU FIND A PLACE TO STAY BECAUSE YOU AINT STAYING HERE NO MORE." Your mom yelled in your face. You were crying and holding your cheek from when she hit you. Bacon started to talk.

"All this isn't her fault. It was mines. I—

"I don't who fault it is. Y/N pack your shit because you not my daughter anymore."

"Dad are you gonna really let her do that?"

"Y/N, you're old enough to know how to say yes or no. Let me guess, you're the baby daddy. *Scoffs* You could've at least used a condom." He walked away. Both of you left the house and to the nearby park. Y'all sat on the cold bench and cried even more.

"W-Where I'm supposed to g-go? I-I have no one."

"Y/N you can stay at my house til we get on our feet and get our own house. I'm not gonna let you be homeless in the cold with a child on your hands." You nodded. You were lucky to have Bacon. He was so sweet and caring.

"I will help you take care of our child, I will be here every step of the way. We can even go shopping tomorrow. You up for it?"

"Ok." Yall stood up and went to Bacon's house.

🙃🙃🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 381 35
This is a book Please read If you Want. ✨✨✨✨✨ Cover is made by me if you want me to make you a cover hit me up...
56.4K 229 48
COMPLETED💯 For all you dirty minded people like me here you go also, this is my first book so sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you want to see ne...
407 16 28
After SO MANY PEOPLE (mostly my friends) asked me to make an Enhypen or TXT version of the Stray Kids and NCT book, I FINALLY decided to make this on...
95.2K 786 40
Request whatever you want and I'll make it as soon as I can :) ⚠️NOTICE: This is not meant to sexualize, harm, nor offend any of the Stray Kids membe...