๐‘…๐ธ๐บ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡ โฅ

By jikookcore-

โฅ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โฅ " ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.. ๏ฟฝ... More

Back
A lane down the past (Part 1)
A lane down the past (Part 2)
A lane down the past (Part 3)
A lane down the past ( Part 4)
A lane down the past (Part 5)
A lane down the past (Part 6)
A lane down the past (Part 7)
A lane down the past ( Part 8)
A lane down the past (Part 9 )
A lane down the past ( Part 10 )
A lane down the past ( Part 11)
A lane down the past ( Part 12 )
A lane down the past ( Part 13)
A lane down the past (Part 14)
Jeon Jungkook
Thunder
Taehyung's wrath
Interview and a sudden guest
A special notice
Interview and a sudden guest 2
Broken heart
Confession
I love Him
Wedding
It was always you
It was , is and always will be you .
Pain
Count down
Dresses for the wedding
Elope with me
Wedding time
Wedding time ( Part 2 )
Real Wedding
Claim me
Wedding night ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Happy
Happy birthday
Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen
Trip : Honeymoon
Why here?
Jikook rings
Shower ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Isn't that Tae ?
Mistakenly, met
Sorry , Kookie ๐Ÿ”ž
Will you marry me?
Taehyung's Jagiya ๐Ÿ”ž
Vhope gets married
Jeon Jin Ae
Happy birthday Jin Ae
Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (๐Ÿ”ž)
Morning (๐Ÿ”ž)
Bend ๐Ÿ”ž
10 years later .... ( The end )

Parents ( a bit ๐Ÿ”ž )

3K 140 55
By jikookcore-

Author's POV

Jimin opened his eyes , only to find Jungkook looking at him with love struck eyes . He smiled and pecked his lips . " Hi ." He said , voice faint.  Jungkook smiled back . " Hey beautiful!"

Jimin giggled . Jungkook got up and hovered over Jimin . Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.  Jungkook kissed back , hands travelling down to his thighs and pulling up the robe and massaging the soft and meaty thighs.  Jimin moaned into the kiss . Jungkook took this opportunity to shove his tounge inside, travelling inside the hot , yet, sweet craven . He folded Jimin's legs and got in between them , hand now sliding down his upper thigh . Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and trailed his kisses down his neck, sucking and biting on the porcelain neck . Jimin turned his head to the side in order to give Jungkook more access to his neck . "J-Jungkook ah !" Jimin moaned , when Jungkook bit on his sweet spot . Soon Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and looked at his art he had just done on Jimin.  He looked so beautiful.  " You okay , baby ?" Jungkook asked , but he didn't get any response.  He got thrown off guard, when Jimin flipped them over , and he sat himself directly on Jungkook's hard cock , loving the feeling of his hard dick poking his ass . He put his hands on either side of Jungkook's head and ducked down, smashing his lips to Jungkook's.  Jungkook's hand was on Jimin's both ass cheeks , rubbing imaginary circles on his ass , kissing him back hungrily . Jimin took over the kiss , this time and inserted his tounge inside Jungkook's mouth , driving his tounge inside, enjoying Jungkook's warmth . Jungkook smirked into the kiss , enjoying Jimin's sudden show of dominance . But ONLY FOR NOW . He was the top . And will be , fOrEvEr .

Soon , Jimin was sucking hickeys on Jungkook's jaw and collarbone , making Jungkook moan. Jimin was already grinding his ass on Jungkook's rock hard friend down there , and on top of that , Jimin had successfully found his sweet spot. Jungkook was basically being pushed into utter pleasure and he was driving mad .

Jimin, pulled away from Jungkook's neck , and looked at him with half lidded eyes . His hands went over to Jungkook's toned chest and pulled the robe from both the sides , revealing his both nipples and he took both the buds in his hand , between his thumb and index finger and started pinching and massaging the nipples . Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned.  " J-Jimin ah . B-baby ! A-ah ... mhmm !" But whined, when Jimin stopped his actions and kissed his sweet spot , one last time .

He was going to get off of Jungkook.  But Jungkook tightened his hold on Jimin's waist and he smirked , looking up at Jimin.  He held his waist , even tighter, causing a bit pain to Jimin, but he didn't seem to mind . Jungkook began rocking Jimin back and forth on his dick , making both of them moan and groan. Jungkook then, made Jimin bounce on his manhood . Jimin threw his head back , and let out a high pitched moan . Jungkook, here , was busy groaning.  " J-Jiminah ! Ah Ah !"
" Ahhh ! Jungkook ah Mhmm!" He was basically riding Jungkook now , but both his ass and his cock , was clothed . Jungkook reached over and untied the tied knot in front of the robe . Now Jimin's robe was open from the front,  and was falling down from both his shoulders .

Now , Jungkook was drooling at the sight above him . Jimin's forehead was drenched in sweat and some of his hair brownish blonde hair strands were sticking on his forehead, and his head was thrown back , and his Adam's Apple was bopping up and down. Plump lips sinfully parted , busy emitting moans, which were music to Jungkook's ears . Legs folded , on either side of Jungkook's hips and he was rocking his ass and grinding on Jungkook's cock . Robe falling down from his shoulders, revealing Jungkook's art works and his perky nipples . He was looking sinfully beautiful.

Jimin slowly straightened his head and looked at Jungkook was lust in his eyes , only to get back the same look . He leaned down and whispered in Jungkook's ears , increasing his grinding pace , and Jungkook was already getting mad . " Is daddy hard ?" He said , smirking. 

Jungkook was finding it hard for him to speak.  " B-Baby .... ah Mhmm d-dont make m-me ah mhmmmm f-fuck your brains... Ah Mhmm ... o-out ." He moaned and let out his words , at the same time. 

" I am provoking you to, daddy . Touch me ."

No sooner did these words leave Jimin's mouth , Jungkook took over and flipped them over, now again hovering over Jimin. " You are gonna regret, baby ." Jungkook said , in a husky voice.  Jimin huffed out.  " Make me , Jeon ."

Jungkook was GOING TO smash his lips to the smaller one , under him , when there came a knock at the door . Jungkook groaned and shouted.  " WHAT ?" He was clearly irritated and so was Jimin. 

There came  a maid's voice.  " M-master Jeon , your mom and dad is here . They want to meet , both you and Mr Jeon ." She said , voice shaking a BIT .

Jungkook and Jimin were disappointed. Nevertheless, Jimin said back , " Yea . Okay . Maria . Ask them to wait . We'll be down in a minute. "

He then pushed Jungkook off him and got down the bed , with Jungkook following his actions, and ofcourse groaning and sulking. 

He then fixed his robe and then proceeded to do the same with Jungkook's one .

" Ugh  ! Why did they have to come right now?" Jungkook whined and protested . Who would believe that he was a complete daddy and a beast in bed ? Jimin face palmed . " Koo baby ! It's okay . We can always continue what we started later . Hm ?" He said , pecking Jungkook's lips and then kissing him on his forehead. 

He then fixed his hair a last time, before opening the door and  walking out . " C'mon koo ! Let's get going !"

Jungkook followed.  He was trusfrated now . And for the fact that , he was already rock hard till now .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I feel so bad about koo !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.6K 39
NJ is in love with Jackson who's Jk's elder bro. โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž Bold smut_Heavy angst_happy ending Top_Knj|Bottom_Jjk Kim Namjoon is in lov...
3.5K 130 9
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ!!!! ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป!!! ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—ง๐—”๐—˜๐—›๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š ๐—•๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—ข๐—  ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—ž๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž
10.1K 703 2
Taekook oneshot..
143K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...