I never hated you (Draco Malf...

By jlkihhhg

Draco and Aurora. Thats it that's them. "Why, why do you hate me so fucking much" "Hate you?" "You think I ha... More

The Train
Common Room
Intoxicating
She isn't yours
Amortentia
Why can't you stay away
Pathetic
Just Watching
I don't know why
You Drive Me Crazy
No Control
Your Gonna Regret That
Broken
Every Time
Before Her
Chills
Together
Better With You
Scared
Passion
No Good
Clueless
Closer
Isn't That Right
Irresistible
Feels So Right
It Doesn't Matter
You Said It Yourself
Hate
Why
Too Late
Nothing
Hidden
Fool
Still Before the Storm
Go
Yet To Come
Scars
Promise
Cold
Dare Not Say
Fail
Regret
Lifeless
Let Go
I Know
Pay
Stay
I Wish You Well
Choose
Sorry
Epilogue

Marked

3.9K 115 52
By jlkihhhg

Aurora

It was the next day, I didn't shut an eye, I couldn't, I couldn't rest, not one bit.

Instead I was up thinking the worst, which one of them is alive, which one isn't breathing as we speak, I couldn't stomach the thoughts that went loose in my mind, the thought of when we were all on the train leaving Hogwarts, was that the last I would see of them? The last we would all be in the same place at the same time.

No, no It couldn't be.

They couldn't be-I had to just keep thinking that, even though I was probably lying to myself.

"I see you slept well-" said Draco sarcastically.

"For Merlins sake Aurora, keeping your eyes open won't change a thing-"

"I can barely stay still, let alone sleep..." 

"Bloody hell, for all we know, they all sit with the mark as we speak, if thats the case there's not much to be done-"

The mark, it was possible, they had all been with the dark lord long enough to endure the pain of the mark itself-or he could just be having them locked up in that cellar like what he had done to me.

Either way we couldn't find out just quite yet.

"Well I won't take that, I won't sit back whilst they might be getting crucioued as we speak-"

"Fucking merlin Aurora don't be an idiot-"

"Don't call me an idiot-" I rapidly spat out, as we both stand in silence, I knew I wasn't foolish for not wanting to listen to Snape, to Narcissa, they very likely could be dead as well, they did indeed disobey the dark lord-

These moments happened often, where I would think of everyone thats being effected by me and Draco's absence, whilst we both just stood there all I managed to do was pick at my lip, another thing I did when I started loosing my mind, I was trying to think-think of anything I could do that wouldn't get us killed, yet maybe would save another, but lets just say there weren't many options-

"Stop that, your practically picking off your skin at this point-" He says as he comes close and removes my hand away from my mouth, I turn my head away as he pulls my chin facing him as he examined my lips.

"We wouldn't want another me around here now would we..." he said, as my eyes made its way to his arm.

No Draco maybe that wouldn't be the best idea, but that wasn't a thought to be worried of, there wasn't another like you anyway.

"No-dont look at it" he said tugging on my chin once again, as our eyes met, once again.

He ran his thumb along my bottom lip, Im pretty sure he wiped off some blood, didn't realize I had picked at it that much.

"You have to control your nerves Aurora, who knows I might not be around to do it for you-" 

Of course he had to say that, he was always so bloody negative.

"Seriously Draco-"

"Oh come on, don't go all soft on me now, you don't have hope left in you, to not think of the worst-" 

"Doesn't matter-" I went on-

"We could at least try-" I said sternly, as my chin still rested in his cold touched hand, and as his eyes held its gaze upon mine-

He then with no second thought connected his lips to mine, as if the tension within us grew, yet the tension in the room died down, he still cupped my chin as he went in on the kiss, it was as if our lips were relieved, the pressure that built between us, as if our lips almost acted like they fought. Just like our words previously did.

I threw my hands over his neck as we didn't lose the rhythm we created, our lips moved in sync, like they belonged where they sat, our bodies practically touched as we both couldn't help but move in closer, our lips deepened as everything around remained still, silent, the only sound to be heard was us practically losing our breaths- we moved as if we never had before, as if it was what we needed.

And It was, It always was.

We eventually pulled away, catching out for air, as if we lost it in the other.

"You know your lips taste of blood-" he began-

"Well no one told you to touch them-" 

"Aurora, you think I actually give a fuck-"  he said as he looked at me whilst I did nothing but stare back at him.

"Right then..." was all I let out.

I then look down to the ground, right by the door sat a bag I didn't see first coming into the hut.

"What is that?" I ask as I walked over.

"Snape, he left It, I think there's a book of occulmency in it-"

"He did say we better know it before he left-why is that-" I ask confused, It seemed as If he wanted us to master it, I had not clue why.

I soon stopped in my tracks, the sound of footsteps rattled from outside.

Me and Draco faced one another confused-

We then see Snape fling open the door, with Mcgonagall right by his side.

"Thank goodness you two are alright-" she said as her and Snape walked in.

"At least we know the dark lord hasn't found you two-not yet at least..."  Snape uttered under his breath-

"Whats going on-" I quickly say, I knew they wouldn't come for no reason.

"Its been confirmed, the dark lord, he has them-the others, right by his side..." Snape abruptly spits out as he and Mcgonagall look down in dissappointment.

"Wait-Pansy, Blaise, Adrian all of them-" I already knew the answer, but I needed it confirmed.

"He holds them all at Malfoy Manor along with a few others-he's also noticed your absence, he thinks you two are off to complete the task..." 

"What happens when he finds out we aren't-" Draco asks immediately.

"I truly do not wish to find out..."  Snape sternly responded.

"War will soon break loose, once he finds out you two have not obeyed, you will with no doubt be his first victims-"  Said Mcgonagall, worried.

"Im afraid this Is what I have previously warned you about Aurora, but there's no time to ponder on the past-" she says as her gaze screamed sympathy.

"The fellow students, I do not wish to think of what they will endure, but it will not be pleasant-" 

"Adrian Pucey..." 

"Blaise Zabini..." 

"Pansy Parkinson..." 

"Those are the very students who have been marked-" Snape let out as me and Draco turned to face one another, we saw it coming, the dark lords reign, we all did.

Soon everyones gaze in the room shot down, they practically belonged to the dark lord-I had no thought on how to get them out-I didn't even know If It was possible, It felt like utter defeat.

As I heard their names, I knew my face went pale, my stomach grew unsettled.

Soon me and Draco's gaze fixed back on one another, our faces filled with worry, fear, but I sensed Draco's was worse, he knew what the mark meant, what It felt like, It was a trap once you have It, you belong to the dark lord himself, I knew what It could do to a person, I mean look at Draco It drove him to the absolute extreme.

I wish It hadn't though.

I hope It doesn't for them either.

Hey guys, thank you all so much for 30k reads, Im really glad for where my story is going, as always please vote and follow as it really does help my story, and also let me know your thoughts on this chapter, I really hope you are all enjoying my story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.7K 63
"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。.★.*。 "𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘�...
944 1 22
I'm not good at description so every thing you really need to know is in the A/N
497 18 16
Honestly I can't describe this so read to find out
2.8K 101 26
Do I know you? HarryPotterxDracoMalfoy