Pathetic

Aurora

There I was up against a cold wall with my hands above my head being held down by the one and only Draco.

"The fuck did you just say" he said with so much rage to the point where I could almost feel it.

The anger radiating off him.

I didn't even know what to say or how to say it, I was so nervous to the point where I panicked.

"Why can't you just fuck off Malfoy" I said and once again instantly regretted it.

The look on his face changed ever so slightly from cold and bitter to even colder and more bitter if that was even possible, but with a slight smirk that I couldn't figure out.

"Now why would I fuck off when I would much rather fuck you" he said in such a faint whisper that sent raging chills throughout my entire body.

"But then again I wouldn't want Adrians sloppy fucking seconds." he said with disgust filling his face. 

Why did he even think that.

Or why was he so fazed by it was the real question, even if his words were to be true.

With that one of his hands came undone from one of my wrists slowly making its way down lower and lower.

He then grasped my ass so firmly to the point where I let out a slight gasp, as I was caught completely off guard.

"You like that?" he said with a devilish smirk knowing how he was effecting me and it amused him.

"Now Tell me Aurora..." he says as he brings his head down to my ear while still having me pinned.

"Does Adrian make you feel like this when he touches you?" he asked already knowing the answer.

I stayed completely quiet still in shock with my heart beating so fast to the point where anyone a mile away could hear.

"I asked you a fucking question Aurora" he spat out firming his grip on me even more, and still waited for an answer.

I slowly shook my head no as his famous smirk came crawling back on his face.

"Thats what I fucking thought-"

"I mean look at you, practically crumbling under my touch"

He says as he slowly bites down on my ear before harshly, yet still whispering utters

"fucking pathetic"

He then lets go of me completely, while backing away yet we're still looking at one another, he then quickly leaves the room leaving me completely flustered.

Like he always managed to do.

I wish I could figure out why.

I wish I could ask you Draco, but then again you probably wouldn't give me an answer.

Ahh Its getting juicy, the next chapter is gonna be intense, let me know how spicy u guys want it to be, comment to let me know and as always tell me how your liking the story so far!