Marked

Aurora

It was the next day, I didn't shut an eye, I couldn't, I couldn't rest, not one bit.

Instead I was up thinking the worst, which one of them is alive, which one isn't breathing as we speak, I couldn't stomach the thoughts that went loose in my mind, the thought of when we were all on the train leaving Hogwarts, was that the last I would see of them? The last we would all be in the same place at the same time.

No, no It couldn't be.

They couldn't be-I had to just keep thinking that, even though I was probably lying to myself.

"I see you slept well-" said Draco sarcastically.

"For Merlins sake Aurora, keeping your eyes open won't change a thing-"

"I can barely stay still, let alone sleep..." 

"Bloody hell, for all we know, they all sit with the mark as we speak, if thats the case there's not much to be done-"

The mark, it was possible, they had all been with the dark lord long enough to endure the pain of the mark itself-or he could just be having them locked up in that cellar like what he had done to me.

Either way we couldn't find out just quite yet.

"Well I won't take that, I won't sit back whilst they might be getting crucioued as we speak-"

"Fucking merlin Aurora don't be an idiot-"

"Don't call me an idiot-" I rapidly spat out, as we both stand in silence, I knew I wasn't foolish for not wanting to listen to Snape, to Narcissa, they very likely could be dead as well, they did indeed disobey the dark lord-

These moments happened often, where I would think of everyone thats being effected by me and Draco's absence, whilst we both just stood there all I managed to do was pick at my lip, another thing I did when I started loosing my mind, I was trying to think-think of anything I could do that wouldn't get us killed, yet maybe would save another, but lets just say there weren't many options-

"Stop that, your practically picking off your skin at this point-" He says as he comes close and removes my hand away from my mouth, I turn my head away as he pulls my chin facing him as he examined my lips.

"We wouldn't want another me around here now would we..." he said, as my eyes made its way to his arm.

No Draco maybe that wouldn't be the best idea, but that wasn't a thought to be worried of, there wasn't another like you anyway.

"No-dont look at it" he said tugging on my chin once again, as our eyes met, once again.

He ran his thumb along my bottom lip, Im pretty sure he wiped off some blood, didn't realize I had picked at it that much.

"You have to control your nerves Aurora, who knows I might not be around to do it for you-" 

Of course he had to say that, he was always so bloody negative.

"Seriously Draco-"

"Oh come on, don't go all soft on me now, you don't have hope left in you, to not think of the worst-" 

"Doesn't matter-" I went on-

"We could at least try-" I said sternly, as my chin still rested in his cold touched hand, and as his eyes held its gaze upon mine-

He then with no second thought connected his lips to mine, as if the tension within us grew, yet the tension in the room died down, he still cupped my chin as he went in on the kiss, it was as if our lips were relieved, the pressure that built between us, as if our lips almost acted like they fought. Just like our words previously did.