baked | timothée chalamet

由 xourescapex

"I'm really busy, you know." Timothée said. His hand lightly rubbed my cheek as he stood above me. "I know."... 更多

𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐢𝐢-𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
one, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
two, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
three, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
four, 𝐜𝐦𝐛𝐲𝐧
five, 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩
six, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
seven, @𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭
eight, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
nine, 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥
ten, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬
eleven, 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
twelve, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirteen, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
fourteen, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
fifteen, 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬
sixteen, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧
seventeen, 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
eighteen, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
nineteen, 𝐧𝐝𝐚
twenty, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
twenty-one, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥
twenty-two, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢
twenty-three, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭'𝐬
twenty-four, 𝐬𝐞𝐱-𝐞𝐝
twenty-six, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
twenty-seven, 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
twenty-eight, 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫
twenty-nine, 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭
thirty, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
thirty-one, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
thirty-two, 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
thirty-three, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
thirty-four, 𝐂
thirty-five, 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
thirty-six, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
thirty-seven, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirty-eight, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
thirty-nine, 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚
forty, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
forty-one, 𝐮𝐤
forty-two, 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
forty-three, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
forty-four, 𝐏𝐑
forty-five, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭

twenty-five, 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

2.5K 52 10
由 xourescapex

----

Timothée Chalamet 😎💗

hey work the register today loser

loser?

gf 🙄
please

why?

super cool surprise

please not another family member
surprise, i can't sell weed to your
mom or dad

that would be so funny....

Timothy.

flower.

that actually cute, so i win :)

maggy please.

fuck you.

only if you work the register
todayyyyy

whyyyy

becauseeeee
be there in 5 minutes

----

I frowned at my phone, but got up anyway going to the register. I told Parker, one of my other baristas he could take a break. I got behind the counter and went through a few orders before Timothée finally walked in followed close behind him was the singer to one of my favorite bands. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Hey Maggy." Timothée smirked coming up leaning over the corner. I reach up to one of his curls and pulled it lightly.

"I hate you what the fuck." I whispered to him and he just shrugged.

"This is my best friend-" Timothée started.

"David Young!" I lightly squealed, "I love your music, I had no idea you two were friends." I said to both of them mentally scolding Timothée, I've played their music enough for him to not have said something.

"Hey Mag, Timothée told me, but I've been in LA for a long ass time. It's so cool finally seeing you in person." he held out his hand for a handshake and I eagerly took it.

"Good surprise?" Timothée looked up at me with his green puppy dog eyes, I couldn't hold a grudge, and fuck was it hard to not kiss him.

"So good, you're really good at keeping a secret." my excitement was quickly stolen after the initial shock, and I got too invested in my boyfriend. I felt I could melt into him as he leaned on the counter looking up at me.

"Hey secret couple," David whispered to us. We both stood up straight not having noticed how close we were getting before. "It's nice finally seeing you in person after months of Timothée talking about you." David rolled his eyes.

"Dude." Timothée sighed softly hoping I wouldn't hear.

"What? I thought she knew?" David's voice got lower as he spoke, they both were looking above my head at the menu. I glanced to Timmy who wasn't too happy based on him focusing real hard on a menu he seen many times before. I tried putting the 'months' time frame together, but it didn't make sense with Timmy and I only have known each other for 3-even then it's not that bad to be embarrassed by.

"So what's the move?" I laughed awkwardly, but it was cute how Timothée's face was still stained red.

"Can I get two carts, an eighth of sour diesel... and an edible." David went on with his order ignoring me focusing on the menu with Timothée.

"Sure, can I see a form of I.D?" I smirked knowing it was apart of the job, but the way David's face fell was hilarious.

"Shit for real?" he asked looking nervous as if he wasn't 21.

"Can I get an iced black coffee, babe." Timothée said so softly I could float. He winked at me after not helping the case. I turned in a trance and got what he wanted quickly. "Do you not have your ID?" I heard Timothée laugh at his friend.

"No dude, I really thought I would come in here getting the friends and family discount." David mumbled to him which made me giggle. I turned handing Timothée his coffee, he winked at me again, then leaned his back on the counter facing David with me. We waited for him to show me some form of I.D. "Oh come on, you both know I'm 21." he complained.

"I don't know, man, you could've skipped a few grades and never told me." Timothée raised his shoulders up and shook his head.

"Dude not funny." David said defeated, I smirked and glanced at Timmy seeing if he would let me just give in, but his face was stoic as if this wasn't a joke. Sheesh I forget he's an actor sometimes.

"Come on Dave are you 21 or not?" he asked. David frowned at the ground then pulled out his phone typing quickly.

"Here, look famous birthdays, David Young, 24." he showed me his phone screen happily making all three of us burst into laughter. I got everything David asked for and even gave him the friends and family discount. "This is sick, I'm gonna see my actual not secret girlfriend!" he said obnoxiously funny and left the store.

"How did you keep it a secret that David Young was your best friend?" I asked Timothée walking around the corner so we could go to our normal table.

"You--just don't do enough research." he shrugged knowing that I didn't google him a lot because it made me nervous.

"How about you let me know everything." I teased referring to what his friend had said earlier, but he didn't pick that up.

"This is hell week." he sighed brushing through his hair as he explained to me his busy schedule with press, interviews, and more. It even overwhelmed me thinking how much he had to work when it really got into time for him to have a new movie out.

"Ooo that's a lot, it sounds fun though, having so much constantly." I admired how much extranous things he did to do the one thing he loved.

"I won't see you a lot... but--then I have two weeks off for Christmas and New Years." I saw his eyes light up at the thought of Christmas that made me so happy. I hated being in public with him the most, I wanted so bad to reach over and grab his hand, but couldn't.

"I have a question." I stated.

"Ugh," he hung his head down, his hair flopping slightly over his eyes. "is it what Dave said?" he raised his head up, his lips in a tight line.

"Yes, what do I not know, my secret keeper?" I reached over for his coffee and took a quick sip. I scrunched my nose at the bitterness of black coffee. "Gross."

"Baby." Timothée fake scoffed and took his drink back.

"Please." I pouted knowing that always got him. He glared at me knowing exactly what I was doing.

"You're going to think I'm weird." he turned his head to the side, which only made me heart beat with more excitement at his cuteness.

"How can you get any more weird, please let me know." I begged so curious now.

"Fine," he sighed and looked at the table to gather his thoughts, "we actually met... whew, a year ago?" he said trying to match the date, but I just gave him a confused look.

"I would remember meeting Timothée Chalamet." I responded trying to think of the moment he was talking about. He just groaned more knowing he had to explain it to me.

"No it was at the music festival in Texas, you had a booth there for this," he waved his hands around the store, "One of your workers led my friends and I to that secret area," he paused for me to confirm that which is true, we led performers and other celeberties to a private spot sectioned behind the booth, but I never saw him there, "I knew of you, since it had who you were in the front booth, then I actually saw you helping out some rappers, and didn't think I had a chance," he glanced at me and I noticed him getting more shy, "I didn't think you would like me-ha-um, yeah, those rappers were flirting with you--it was, was not my time." he blushed at the table then frowned as if he were mentally scolding himself.

"Woah..." was all I said, and I definitely scolded myself for that dumbass remark. I remember what he was talking about, it was my first time at a festival. I met Childish Gambino, 21 Savage, Lil Uzi Vert, and more. "Rappers weren't flirting with me." I argued now having processed the rest.

"Psh Mags, you look like that and sell weed--they were all over you." he laughed making me smile, I was already in shock from what he said, my head was spinning and my thoughts were all over the place.

"A rappers girlfriend?" I asked confirming his first ever perceptions of me.

"I could see it." He shrugged speaking to me as if I wasn't his girlfriend.

"That's funny since I am dating-"

"Donn't say it."

"Timmy T, you probably haven't heard of him-"

"Shut up."

"He has one hit song,-"

"Maggy shut up." he was laughing shaking his head back and forth.

"It's called statics, weird name, but so real, so deep."

"Please."

"Yeah he goes hard, I'm 100 percent a rappers girlfriend." I finished and we both couldn't contain our laughter. I rested my head in the palm of my head just adoring the man sitting in front of me.

"Don't look at me like that, that's why I couldn't gone my entire life not telling you that." he frowned embarrassed!? It just made me even more head over heels for him, and I hated my past self for being so oblivious.

"No--I love it. No one told me you were there--if I had know..." I trailed off knowing I couldn't lie, "I would've been a nervous wreck. You saw me the night we met and you spoke to me? Me back then couldn't have handled it." he didn't seem offended at all.

"It's cool, we met at the most perfect time..." he starred at me for a second in thought, "I-oh gosh, don't judge me," I shook my head no assuring him just so invested, "I even made Pete call before hand, when I heard it was opening up here. It was like... weird perfect cosmic timing." his face was red opening up that much to me. I wish he did this before I signed the NDA, there would've been no anger, or fear.

I felt like my chest was going to burst open, I was so overwhelmed with emotion I had to do something before I cried. He gave me a concerned look and quickly reach over wiping a tear away then quickly put his arm back.

"You're so silly Maggy." he smirked.

"Stop, that was so fucking cute, I think I love you." I said without thinking. I regretted it as soon as I said it seeing how red his face got. "Not like that... uh like oh Timothée Chalamet is my favorite actor I love him." I searched my brain for an excuse but the smile on his face revealed everything I needed to know.

"Yeah I really love Baked, and you know the girl who owns it Magnolia Powers? I love her so much, best baker in the world." he was leaning closer to me, and this wasn't how I expected our first I love you's to happen.

In the corner of my shop at our favorite table on a cold New York afternoon. Where we were surrounded by stoners, and even normal people doing their own thing having no idea the two people in the corner were madly and extremely in love.

Timothée and I just passed our three month mark, and those three months have been the best despite the weird secrecy of it. I secretly loved it, it was just me and him. We both found comfort in our atypical relationship, and the secrecy allowed us to always be open and honest. He knew every detail of me, and right when I think I got him figured out, he always adds something more. I don't get how he, this gorgeous man chose me to love. He chose me a year ago, I had on idea what great love the world was about to bring me.

"Oh fleur, let's go to the back." he said a french word that confused me, but I noticed his frown as he stared the flow of tears streaming down my face that I had ignored. I tilt my head down then wiped my face quickly hoping it wouldn't look like I was crying. I stood up first, to not draw attention to us and casually walked to the kitchen.

The kitchen was big and was divided up in two sections, so the main part was always empty. This is where everyone spends their time. I walked in wiping my face again and saw Mia and Connor sitting in the seats talking, but stopped when the saw me.

"Oh Mags are you okay?" Connor asked me with the same concerned expression Mia had.

"Yeah just in love, umm I recommend doing it." I laughed still wiping the continuous flow of tears from my eyes.

"You are such a cancer." Mia said making all three of us laugh. I heard the kitchen door open seeing it was Timothée and quickly ran into his arms. He caught me picking me up tightly and walked quickly to the storage closet. "Be smart in there!" Mia called from outside making me giggle into Timmy's chest.

"Hi." I said softly when he backed away. He had the biggest smile on his face that I knew I was returning.

"Hi." he matched my tone, then but his hand under my chin raising it up to kiss him. It was a sweet kiss, not long enough but enough. "You were so worth the wait." he sighed stroking my hair.

"You... aren't supposed to love me, but here we are." I breathed overwhelmed again with how much love I have for him that I'm finally letting myself feel, after fear of him not loving me yet.

"I hate how average you think you are... you've meant so much to me, for such a long time. You're even more than what I thought... I love you Magnolia. I really do." he said his eyebrows furrowed and I saw a glimpse of his glassy eyes.

I got on my tiptoes picking myself up to his face, giving him the most love charged kiss I've ever given.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 34
in which timmy rekindles in a friendship he thought he lost, and remembers why he wished he never let her go. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴...
8.8K 147 25
Sequel to "my story" In this story Olivia has gained a lot of popularity and success and same with Timothée. The boy has become an famous actor. Both...
1.1M 31.7K 48
❝heaven help a fool who falls in love.❞ in which, after four years, timothée chalamet reconnects with a girl he once knew, and probably loved. ❨ timo...
232K 5.9K 44
BE HONEST in which they date over the summer, but coincidentely find a way back into each others lives. ( timothée chalamet x fem.oc ) cringe warni...