Pandora's Spell

By IsysLunaSkeeter

In a world where everything is dying Harry is given one choice: º Go back in time to undo the damage by doing... More

Pandora's Spell
Prologue
Chapter I -Will To Live-
Chapter II -Slytherin Family-
Chapter IV -First Kiss-
Chapter V -Wand Permission and Veteran claim-
«A baby?Twist their necks,put a pillow on their mouths and noses.But the KC!?»
Chapter VII -Ally Speaks-
Chapter VIII -True Seer-
Chapter IX -No Interview-
Chapter X -Arguing-
Chapter XI -The new Professors-
Chapter XII -Quidditch and De-Gnoming-
Chapter XIII -Family and Magizoology-
Chapter XIV -Family and Team Captains-
Chapter XV -Dumbledore's Bet-
Chapter XVI -Sweet Treats-

Chapter III -Wedding & Holocaust-

1.9K 100 5
By IsysLunaSkeeter

Ner words in this chapter: 2,701

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter III

–Wedding & Holocaust–

Monday, 28 July 1969

HK-P's POV

"What do you mean you killed him?" Igor asked as Katarína had to forcefully keep the future Dark Lord away from Harry before he'd kill Harry for his claim.

"In the Future he becomes the worst Dark Lord, even worse than Grindelwald. You can say Grindelwald without fear, but He? Just His name was forbidden. Was taboo. He was the worst of the worst. He was insane and in the last few years it went over his head. He made too many Horcruxes and it left him insane. There was a prophecy that claimed me as his doom so all he could think was about defeating me. In the end that was his own doom because when he tried to kill me, he killed the horcrux that he had put on me when I was my daughter's age." Harry put in and Voldemort choked from the other side of the office as the Goblin worked as if there wasn't a duel about to start before his desk. "I'm the only person he could never kill, I was also Dumbledore's Pet Boy."

"You cannot be serious." Voldemort snarled.

"I grew up!" Harry shouted back and Igor forced him against the wall to keep him from striking at Voldemort. "I married and had children and realized how abused my childhood was. You think I wanted to be here? I'm Light! I still had to use a Dark Ritual that involves a Human Sacrifice because it was the only way to rescue my children! Only they weren't with me when I woke up! Do you have any idea how much I was ready to give up? I'm turning against everything I believe in for them!"

"Then why are you here?"

"I did a tracking ritual that located them in UK." Katarína explained. "My father is an Auror who accidentally promised him to find his children. As my parents don't speak English, me and my brother come instead to help fulfilling that promise. When he told me that the ritual was the Pandora one, we agreed that I would give him his Will to live, his children, in trade for him to help save the world."

Voldemort's lips thinned.

"So that's why Lady Magic was so adamant about me rescuing them." He agreed. "It knew that without them you would give up."

Harry nodded from the other side of the room, both still being pinned to keep from attacking the other.

"The Werewolf who gave me the Ritual told me to help you. He knew that only You would be able to defeat the Muggles during the Holocaust." Harry added between clenched teeth.

"Which is why Lady Magic sent the children to me." Voldemort agreed and nodded at Katarína, who finally freed him. "It knew that the only way to have you work with me would be by making me the children's other parent."

Harry's eyes watered but nodded, knowing it to be true.

"There's one problem though." Igor put in. "You have blood-adopted the children. Was it legal or was it under the table?"

"I told the Aurors the children are mine and the Maledictus Nagini to explain why they needed a Healer. Why?" Voldemort replied.

"We can't tell our father we found them. We never will legally be able to tell him that his promise is fulfilled." Igor replied, freeing Harry.

Harry's eyes grew. Shit...

"Do you need to tell him the whole thing?" Voldemort argued and Igor raised an eyebrow. "Tell him half-truth. Lady Magic realized that it's magic was eating at the children and sent them to me to be blood-adopted during the ritual of the Dark Wizards that made your father find Harry."

Igor looked at Katarína, who nodded.

"Use the two-way-mirror and call with the boy beside you to show father the oldest." She agreed.

Igor sighed and approached Teddy, kneeling down beside his sitting position and picked his mirror to make a call in his home language. Voldemort took a deep breath and then approached the Goblin.

"According to the Aurors I cannot claim my Inheritance since the oldest child is under 15 and his bearer is stuck in snake-form."

Griphook looked up at Voldemort from his paperwork and then nodded.

"Written Law, but yes."

"Harry's hair was the hair used during the blood-adoption though. Which leaves us at an impasse."

Griphook looked at Harry and then to the paperwork.

"Not an impasse, it just means that you are magically married." Katarína approached Harry at once to stop him from interrupting. "The Aurors don't need to know who you are married to and the children can be with his dad." The last part was added towards Harry pointedly, who took a deep breath to hold himself back. "Family name?"

"Slytherin." Voldemort put in.

"And Peverell." Harry put in. "He is from Cadmus Peverell's bloodline. The Potters are from Ignotus' bloodline."

Griphook looked at Harry and then at Voldemort.

"That means that you have the Blood Right over the inheritance. Do you have any family heirloom to prove it?"

Voldemort went to shook his head, but Harry interrupted.

"The Gaunt Ring is the stone from the fairy-tale. The Potters have the invisibility cloak and Dumbledore has the wand, who he won from Grindelwald when they fought."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I studied your past to be able to defeat you!" Harry snapped. "And because I was the last Potter. Although now I have no surname."

Voldemort frowned and looked at Katarína.

"How did he make paperwork to come here if he has no surname?"

"Since my father was the one to do the promise, Harry was under our guardianship." Katarína explained. "He lost his family name during the Dark Ritual... the Healers tried to do a blood family test... so we gave him ours."

Voldemort looked at Harry, then took out his ring, showed it towards the Goblin, who nodded, and then approached Harry.

"Here." He put in and when Harry went to argue, Katarína stepped on his foot. "You and I have a lot to argue about, but I intend on claiming my Slytherin inheritance and I don't believe you want to do it yourself. I'm giving you the Peverell surname instead. We'll both be Lords in the Wizengamot and no one will be the wiser over the why that is, unless someone forces our hands. You are a Peverell and a Karkaroff for all their knowledge and I am a Slytherin and a Riddle."

Unwillingly, Harry accepted the ring to be put on his ring finger as his wedding ring was taken. Voldemort looked at the inscription inside with a sneer and pointed his wand at it, the date changed to the today's date as well as the initials, finally when it was done the ring enlarged and Voldemort put it on his own ring finger.

"It had to be gold, didn't it?" Voldemort pointed out.

"I was a Gryffindor." Harry argued. "So get used to it."

Voldemort rolled his eyes and stepped away towards the Goblin's desk. A scroll and a blood quill was offered, that Voldemort used to sign and then offered towards Harry. Unwilling, Harry approached and signed his own scroll where it claimed him as Harry Karkaroff, Lord Peverell and another scroll where it officialised his wedding with Tom Marvolo Riddle, Lord Slytherin.

"When did the first strike start?" Voldemort asked as Harry returned the blood quill.

"If I understood correctly... it already did." Harry argued.

Voldemort's eyes grew.

"How so?"

"They started by studying us... Muggleborns, Squibs..."

"Camps where they practice the drug." Katarína offered and Harry nodded sadly.

"Do you have any idea where?" Voldemort asked. "Just one that exists in this timeline will be enough to prove that an attack is coming."

Harry looked at Teddy, who looked back and then again at Voldemort.

"I can tell you the main camps on all countries when I went to them to try to find someone who survived like us, I don't know if they exist in this timeline though."

"Write them down and I'll see if they already exist." Voldemort agreed. "Just in case it wasn't clear, you don't have enough paperwork to be an Auror in this timeline as well."

"I wouldn't be able to." Harry argued. "I can't even enter Diagon Alley without entering into a panic attack." Voldemort raised an eyebrow. "They started with bombs. Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and the Ministry of Magic were the first things to fall in England."

Voldemort nodded as he took in the news, as Katarína and Igor stared at Harry outraged.

"The Undertown?"

"The pillars that keep it up were next, St Mungo's Hospital fell over it with all the sick from the bombings and Healers inside."

Igor held Teddy when the boy hiccupped at the reminder.

"Isle of the Blessed?" Voldemort asked again.

"They used Submarines to bomb the place. They only found it because everyone run there to hid... because I brought people there... because I overloaded it and accidentally called the Muggles' attention to it as I tried to locate my own children who had been separated from me in the confusion."

That made everyone frown.

"How did you found them?"

"Ally made us get caught by the Muggles, he made sure only one of the Muggles was able to catch us." Teddy put in.

Harry frowned and looked at Teddy confused.

"Al is a Seer." Voldemort offered. "Or at the least I suppose so. He must have seen exactly which place to go-to to end in the same camp as you would've."

Harry took a hand to his mouth.

"Last year Ally had nightmares and awake ones as well. He would cry and latch to Ginny for hours... neither of us thought much of it... thought that he was on that time and age... it was when he stopped talking before strangers... when he closed in on himself..."

"He saw the attack before it happened." Voldemort agreed.

"Bloody Hell!" Harry grabbed onto his growing hair with strength. "And I thought that he was feeling neglected because of the being the middle brother with a younger sister needing attention fulltime and a godbrother way older. Not to mention the being the child of the Chosen One."

"I take it Jim passed through a phase like that?" Voldemort wondered.

"There was a moment where he would latch out, he become a joker and messing around when the paparazzi wouldn't stop bothering him. They were the heirs of Heroes, we had magical paparazzi that, as much as I argued, would keep bothering us."

Voldemort nodded, understandingly.

"What about Ted?"

"Teddy is godson and son of a Werewolf. They didn't dare in fear of a possible inheritance." Harry supplied. "But his parents were also War Heroes."

"Then you are a Veteran."

Harry shrugged.

"I guess you can call it that."

–PsS–

LV's POV

Voldemort arrived Dolohov House with the Karkaroff siblings and Ted, he entered uninvited and nodded at Antonin who had looked back from his infirmary room. The Healer raised a questioning look and Voldemort shook his head, so his former classmate returned inside the room where Voldemort suspected he had a patient right now.

"Follow me." Voldemort put in and climbed the stairs to the private area of the house. Genevieve Malfoy, Alexa Lestrange and Cassandra Zabini were in the drawing room when they entered, pampering in on the three children. "Children, look who's here."

The two boys looked up and then run towards their Dad, who kneeled down to hug them close. Nagini looked up from her nest before the fireplace, she left the animal bed and approached the baby, picked her up around her coils, before she snailed all the way towards the crying time-traveller. Harry nodded thankfully at the snake and picked up his girl as he held his boys with his other arm.

Voldemort walked away from the crying family, approached his armchair and sat down.

"The house your husband was looking for me, it was in...?"

"Hogsmeade, my Lord." Alexa put in.

"Call him. Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley are out the option."

"My Lord?" Cassandra asked surprised.

"During the Holocaust, it is the first place to fall." Miss Karkaroff put in with her strong accent. "According to Harry only Isle of the Blessed is safe, it only having fallen because he put it in jeopardy while looking for his children."

The three Witches looked at Voldemort confused.

"He is a Veteran from the future. Muggles Vs Wizards. Muggles win." Voldemort explained. "Go warn Abraxas and Jeremy that I found why Lady Magic lead me to rescue the children."

They nodded and two of them left. Voldemort looked at his new family as they held onto each other like mad.

"You do know that you will have to court him, don't you?" Mr Karkaroff put in as he leaned against the wall next to the fireplace. "If what he said is true and the Muggles really kill us all, we all need for you to win his trust. He is Light minded, it won't be easy for him to turn against everything he believes in."

"I know." Voldemort agreed with a sneer. "I need him to trust me enough to be certain he won't turn against me when the Muggles are dealt with."

"And yet you are giving him the ability to vote in your Lords debates?"

"Wizengamot." Voldemort offered to the foreigner, who nodded thankfully. "Even if I claimed the inheritance my vote would only count as one. Not two."

"You think he will join you in votes." Miss Karkaroff argued and Voldemort nodded. "I can speak with him, but he is closed-minded."

"He doesn't have much of a choice. He came to us. If he doesn't help us, the Muggles will win again and there's no way to know that the children will survive this time."

The brunette Witch looked back at the family and then nodded at Voldemort.

"Will they sleep here?"

"For now, until I get us a place that he can handle." Voldemort agreed. "His bedroom will be on the second-floor the door facing the staircase to the attic. The children sleep in the attic."

The Witch nodded, stood from the couch and approached the family, picked the baby girl and walked out with Harry carrying the two boys as Ted followed them.

"Does your sister like him?" Cassandra asked Mr Karkaroff.

"No, but she was the one who got to him when he started to give up on life. She is the only one who can pull him back when he enters into a panic attack. I've seen she do it when we entered into the Diagon Alley." The Wizard argued. "She doesn't like him like that, of that I can guarantee you, Sir. She likes Darker Wizards." He added towards Voldemort.

"That's good to know." Cassandra agreed and stood. "Do you know his sizes?"

Karkaroff shook his head.

"He has no body mass; he spent the past month on oatmeal and broth to compensate his lack of eating habits during, what was apparently, the holocaust. According to him he would give the little he could to the children instead."

Cassandra nodded.

"I'll get him some temporary robes for now until he wins back his body mass." She agreed, bowed her head to Voldemort and left.

"When you said he is Light minded instead of just being Light..."

"The ritual must have had an effect on his Core." Karkaroff agreed. "The Healers tested him when they tried to check his name since he would only say Harry. He is..." Karkaroff frowned trying to remember the wording in English. "I believe you call it Grey."

"That's good to know. I prefer a Grey husband than a Light one."

(TBC)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 243 11
The war is over, but Lady Peony Potter finds she misses the part of Tom Riddle that was inside of her mind, more than she thought she would. She'll d...
361K 12.5K 17
We all know that Harry was horribly abused by the Dursley's. But what if Severus had saved him just after he turned three?
176K 5.5K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 ; ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢
1.3K 16 5
|| JP x SS x LE || Also posted on ao3 A second chance at life for our Potions Master came with just one resolve- 'they' will not suffer the same fate...